Sooyoung: Message

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

                ‘Beep’ the sound of incoming message. My phone also vibrate telling me to open the message but I’m confuse to read it or not because I know it from Key. I know he wants to meet me today, that am why I try to avoid it. There’s a lot in my mind that I decide to read because of the curiosity, I sighed when I read it. He want me to see him at the fountain in the town; he want to talk about an important things. That’s the reason why I’m scared; I’m scared this day will come. The day he’ll confess to me, I already know about his feeling towards me.

                I decide to ignore it, no need to think, no need for dizziness, that’s all. I try to get busy, but the message was still bug me. How I wish that I’m a forgetful person, so I don’t need to remember the pain and sorrow in my life, no need to remember Hankyung and no need to remember Key. I’m such a coward girl, maybe that’s true. I have a chicken hearted to fall in love because I’m to scare that I’ll get hurt and sadness.

                It’s all because of Hankyung. He’s my first love and maybe my last love, he betrayed me, leaving me alone in the rain and make me lock my heart from something that called love. I lost in battle of love and scared to try again, it still haunting me day by day. I don’t know how I manage to live without him. Now, I live with only thought of my family. That’s the only reason for my life, pity me. The worlds look only black and white until I meet him, Key.

                Key is such an interesting person. I remember how we meet; he’s so kind helping me when I lost in the town. Nice and good person, could he be maybe too perfect for me? I sighed again. I always wonder why he doesn’t like others calling him Kibum, I like his real name. It’s sweet in my hearing. It’s enough to thinking about him, why I’ll always keep thinking about him after all. Even I hope to forget, but I still want to remember all the memories about him. Do I love him too? No, I don’t want to believe it.

                ‘Beep’ that sound really bug me. Is it him again? I instantly read it. Why my heart moved when I read it, it really makes me worried. He’s not important for me, right? I need to convince myself again and again. But…when he says he’ll wait for me no matter what happen, make my heart flutter and I’m worried because it’s raining. Will he wait for me at the fountain in this raining time, I’m so dead worried, if he sick? What about I should do? Its’ really disturb me.

                ‘Beep’ I quickly read it. It’s blank message. Did something happen that he sends it like that. Aigoo!!I can’t bear it anymore; I’m quickly rushing after I take a coat and my handbag out of the house. Lucky that I saw a taxi and me quickly get in and slowly was moving to the fountain at the town. My heart was beating so fast and can’t sit still. I tried to calm myself by looking the view outside. It’s till raining, I hope he’s okay.

                Although it’s raining, I can see a lot of people hang around. I see a lot of couple and make me sad, it make me remember about my sad past. Something caught my view, the couple sharing milk and another couple who is sharing umbrella. That’s so sweet, it’s remind me about my wish when I was still in high school. I hope I can get a boyfriend that I can share food together and sharing same umbrella when it’s raining. So far and long as the journey, my desire keep arise and make me want to hope. I’m greed if I still want feel bit happiness?

                Then after a while, I see a couple have quarrel and then hugging. They must be already made it up. Sometimes, in love we’ll fight and argue but it’s only a way to understand our partner. I sighed deeply. I’m blushing when I saw a couple kissing in the rain. It’s so sweet!!I really hope that I can do it with someone that I love. I become teary when I thinking about Key, could there is hope for me?

                I don’t know why I can’t wait anymore to arrive that place, I’m scared that maybe he was already leave. The taxi still doesn’t move because of the traffic jam, I decide to walk and pay the taxi’s driver. I don’t care if it still raining, I want to see him as soon as possible. Why? I don’t know why my hearts like this.

                At first, I just want to walk but I suddenly I start to run. I keep running to the fountain, I know that I can’t live without him. The road was seemed so far but I keep going because my hope won’t die until I see him. I was just running and keep convincing my weak heart. Then, I saw a bright light and it was you, Kim Kibum.

                I saw him sitting at the edge of the fountain and his head was down but I know it’s him. He’s the only one who would crazy waiting in the rain. He was already wet, what is he doing? Do he is a fool? My tears start to flow and rolling my cheeks. I don’t know because of the joy that he’s still waiting for me or I feeling sad for letting him sodden. I slowly was walking to him.

                “Key,” I said in low voice. He quickly looks at me and smiling brightly.

                “I know you’ll come,” he said and stand if front me.

                “Do you know it’s not easy for me to fall in love?”

                “I know,”

                “Do you know that maybe I can’t love you as much as you love me?”

                “I know,”

                “Do you know I can hate you for force me acting like this?”

                “I know but I want to take a risk,”

                “If you know, why you still want to love me?”

                “It’s simple because I already in love with you, deeply. I know if I can be patient, you’ll love me. I know that I can make you crazy in love with me. I’ll wait for you falling in love with me even though it’ll take a long time to happen. I believe you’ll love me back.” He said honestly.

                It’s really touching my bottom heart that I work hard to lock it from fall in love again. I slowly was walking to him and hug him tightly. He hugs me as well.

                “I love you, Sooyoung. I don’t care if you don’t love me as long you are in my side. I don’t care about your past, I only care about you, our love and our bright future,” I nodded happily whilst hugging him.

                “Thank you for everything,”

                “No, I should say that, thanks for coming to my life Sooyoung-ah. You make my life complete.”

                I was smiling genuinely. It was the happiest day in my life. I don’t care about others who are watching us; I really want to shout to the world that I already lose in love with Key. If others was envious, I really don’t care and even a short girl frozen looking at us sadly. At this moment, I want to be in his embrace forever. Key who is someone that change my mind about what is love exactly.

 

‘Love is hope and faith’ - Sooyoung