Taeyeon: Confession

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

                “Arghh!” It’s really pain but I ignore it. I’m accidently push someone who blocks my way and I even don’t have time to apologize. I keep running like a world will be gone if I stop running and it’s really hard for me because I’m scared for losing him. Please God! Hear me; I don’t want to lose him. If not, I think I’ll lose my mind. Even my clothes already wet and the hard rain never fail me to keep running for him, my only love.

                I know its sound crazy, but I love him so much. I’m doing this because I heard about the confession, he wants to confess to someone he love and it will be happen now. That’s why; I keep running like an idiot to stop him, it’s pathetic, right? But I don’t have another way to stop him. There’s a lot of question in my mind right now. Why I don’t tell him earlier about my feelings? Why I don’t stop him earlier when I heard his conversation with his friends? Why I don’t prevent this all thing from the beginning? Why? There’s too many why in my life and I can’t bear anymore.

                The truth is I don’t want to lose him even he only consider me as his friend, I only want him in my side. Am I selfish? I don’t know. The only thing in my minds is I don’t want to lose him to someone else or I don’t know what should I do if he and that lucky girl together. Wooyoung, do you know that my heart is in pain because of you? Don’t you know?

                I know they will meet at the fountain at the town. That’s why after a long hesitation and argument with myself, I’m decide to stop him even its start to rain and still raining till now. How could you do this to me, Wooyoung-ah. Why you make my life so hard? Why you keep torture me with your kindness to me? You only make me more deep in love.

                As closer to the fountain, my heart beat so fast that I can’t even thinking more. What should I do if I saw him? Should I stop him or what? I don’t know what to do but the only thing that I can think is I want to see him first. Then I would decide what I should do then. My body start to tremble and shaken, don’t know if it’s from my nervousness or because it’s too cold.

                My eyes become teary when I saw back of him and a girl. That’s girl look so perfect, tall, beautiful and nice body. It’s so different from me, I feel so small than her. My body is suddenly become freeze that I couldn’t move anymore. My heart is in pain and it’s really hurt. Can’t you turn and look behind you? I’m here for you but it’s already late because I saw him hugging each other. Even its hurt why I still hoping for you, I’ll wait for you, I’ll be here and wait for you. Why? It’s really breaking my heart; I don’t know how many I cried for him.

                I can’t move anymore and my tears can’t stop flowing in my cheeks.  It’s really pain, my heart is crying. My love’s wounds are already deep and it’s hurt my heart again and again.  Behind you, I can’t move even one step. I’m so frustrated now, what should I do now? Will my heart l be healing? I think the world is already end for me; it’s so dark that I can’t see another light. My broken heart is already stopping beating and I don’t know could it beat again?

                “Taeyeon?”

                My heart beats again when I heard that’s voice. My only love’s voice, Wooyoung. I can see him in front of me, holding an umbrella. His worried and confused face towards me, I don’t know why it’s look so warm and gentle to me. He already shelter me with his umbrella and let him wet alone.

                “Why you’re here?” he asked and I just stand silently looking at him.

                “You’re already wet.  What’s happening to you? You will get sick if this continuous,” he said worried. I can’t reply anything because I’m so speechless that time. There’s a lot question in my mind again.

                “Taeyeon-ah, do you hear me?”

                I don’t know why, I start to move closer to him slowly and hugging him tightly. I start to cry again and my tears can’t stop flowing. He was startled with my sudden action but he just let me do what I want. He was hugging me back.

                “Taeyeon-ah, why are you crying? Whose in this world that make my girl cry? I will punish him instead.” He said and I just tighten my hug. It was a long silent between us.

                He was hugging my waist and move to other place that dry, I’m holding him tightly like he will go away if I let him go. We’re already sitting in the beach nearby under the building. I just sit there silently and rested my heads on his shoulders. It was a long silent but I cherish it because he’s in my side for now.

                My tears start to flow again when I remember about the confession. My heart start to break again and it’s really pain and hurt.

                “Wooyoung-ah, I’m know that I already late,” I said quietly.

                “What? Late for what?”

                “You already confess to someone else,”

                “What’re you talking about?” I don’t know why my tears keep flowing.

                “I love you, Wooyoung.” I said boldly. Suddenly he cupped my face and looking at me.

                “Can you repeat again?” he asked me seriously. I was embarrassed that time; I know he will reject me. I just keep silent as I’m looking at him and wipe my tears.

                “Taeyeon-ah, do I really hear that you tell me that you love me?” he asked again. Aigoo!! Wooyoung-ah, it’s already hard for me to confess to you. Why you make me to repeat again…I just nodded weakly.

                He suddenly jumping and shouting happily as he let me go. I was looking him worriedly, why he was so happy for my confession. Doesn’t he already confess to other girl? He was suddenly hugging me and leans to kiss me. I was so surprise, what is happening? His smiling and happy face as I’m looking at him.

                “I’m so happy. Taeyeon-ah, I thought I’m the only one that loves you but you love me too. It’s not love one side, thank you very much; I promise I’ll be a good boyfriend to you,” he said happily as him holding my hands.

                “I thought you’re already confessing to someone else?” I said humming.

                “What’re you talking about?”

                “Why you’re here? Don’t you want to confess? I heard your conversation yesterday about confession love at fountain.” He laughed when I said that. It’s funny?

                “No, silly. It’s my friend, he asked for my advice and I’m here to support him,” He said cheekily. I’m totally burst, this is so shame. I can feel my cheeks become red, so it’s only misunderstanding.

                “But, it’s good for me that I already know your heart,” He said and I was smiling happily when I heard it. The rain was witnesses all the promise he made for me and our love. I’m glad that all my effort is not useless, well for now and forever. I want to shout to the world how happy I’m today and thanks god for hearing me.

 

‘Love is not only by words but its also by act’ - Taeyeon