Jessica: Words

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

                It’s almost 2 hours I’m waiting for him. He promised to me that he would come and why would he make a promise if he only wants to break it. I’m really mad that time and it’s still raining. I can’t even go home because of the raining and I don’t even bring my umbrella along with me. I just can only sighed and hoping him to come as soon as possible. I’m waiting for him patiently even though I was well known as impatient girl.

                The couple beside me was chatting happily with each other like it was just only two of them in their world. Her boyfriend makes a surprise for her and there were a lot of roses and balloons surrounding them. I was really jealous, how I wish Onew like that but he’s not my boyfriend. I’m just hoping that he would realize my feeling and be nice to me. I love him as what he is but why he never notices it. That’s really annoying me, I hate it.

                Being alone and waiting for him like a fool. I’m a really like a fool for loving him and it’s really burning me up. Why I always mad with him? Only a small matter will make me burst. What should I do with my heart? My heart won’t follow me anymore and it’s really making me in pain. Arghh!! I’m so disappointed with him for letting me waiting like this and I’m really disappointed with myself for act like this.

                I keep watching the opening door with full of hope that he would come soon that my heart will burn and cursing. My waiting is finally end when I saw him walking inside the restaurant towards me. I think my heart will be relief but it was pain. He saw me and waves his hand to me. Onew was walking to me smiling. Smiling? It’s not enough to heal my broken heart.

                “Sorry, Jessica. I have important to do and my phone was dead running of battery that I couldn’t talk to you. Sorry!” He said firmly as he looking at me smiling. His smiling really makes annoy. How come he never feels guilty for making me like this?

                “You know how long I’m waiting for you?” I asked trying to hold my anger. He quickly looks his watch.

                “Sorry, Jessica. I don’t realize that times fly to fast,”

                “Do you know I look like a fool here?” My voice starts to rise.

                “Sorry, Jessica. Please don’t be mad with me,” Onew said with aegyo. Aegyo? So stupid.

                “Stop doing that, I hate it,” His face was changes when I said that. My voice was too loud that some of the customers were looking at us.

                “Sorry, don’t be angry with me. Looks, other were looking at us”

                “I don’t care; I’m care why you late?”

                “I already told you, please don’t be mad. I feel shame they were looking at us”

                “Why you care about others? Why you don’t care about me! Don’t you see I’m hurting here?”

                “Sorry, Sica-ah. Please control you voices, don’t act childish here”

                “I’m childish? It’s me or you…I’m really disappointed with you,”

                “Sorry, I’m just helping Hara to….”

                “Hara?”

                “I mean…”

                “Then you just let me waiting for you while you and Hara were enjoying each other. So Hara is you’re important thing. I understand now, Hara is more important than me,”

                “It’s not like that,” Other customers were making some noise looking us fighting. He quickly stand apologizes.

                “I’m sorry, everyone,” he said and bowing to others.

                “YYah!! Lee Jinki, I’m talking to you.” My tears start to flowing, it’s really pain. My heart is hurt.

                “Sica-ah, please understand my situation and please don’t cry!” he said softly.

                “I’m really such a fool for loving you,” I said crying. Onew was shocked heard it.

                “Just, don’t see me again,” I said before leaving him alone. I was running out from the restaurant crying like a crazy. Even thought it was raining hardly, I really don’t care. I’m only care my hurting heart, what should I do? It’s like my heart will be worn down by tears.

                Maybe that’s true that I’m childish but I really can’t control my own feeling that I feel scare for losing him even it really make me pain day by day. I should have thrown all my heart away but I couldn’t. What can I do? I know that I can’t live without him but hearts can’t hold it anymore. Should I leave and forget him?

                “Jessica,” I heard Onew was calling me and I don’t even bother to stop running. I feel scare he will reject me and we will never be same anymore. I just hope that I can vanish but he stops me when he reach and hold my hand. I was forced to stop running,

                “I’m really sorry! I’m really sorry that I don’t notice it. I’m sorry that I’m not good enough for you,”

                “I don’t want hear. I’m tired, please leave me alone!” I said while holding my tears and ears.

                “Please SIca, listen to me. I know I’m not the perfect guy for you. You’re too perfect to me; I know there’s a lot guy loving you. I can’t even beat them, I’m not a humor person, I don’t know how to entertain you, I don’t how to make you happy and I don’t know how to make your mine,”

                “I don’t need humor guy because I’m not a humor person too,” I said teary.

                “I’m scare that I’m not good enough for you, but I truly care about you,”

                “Care? Do you really care about me?” I said and start to walk off.

                “I Love You!” He shouted. My exhausted hearts beats once again and it beating so fast.

                “I love you but I’m scare to losing you, I can’t bear it anymore. I love you; I love you forever, Jessica! I can’t express my self before but I will never let you go anymore But, just listen to me before you leave me,” he said full of hope. I was crying heard it.

                I turn around and looking at him, I’m touched with his words. He loves me too, so I’m not love one side. I’m crying happily that finally now my love is true, immediately I’m running to his embrace and hugging him tightly like I wouldn’t let he go.

                “Stupid, that’s words was enough for me.”

                “I love you,” Onew said many times and hugging me. Rain is still raining and our love will be forever, he should tell me about his feelings but stupid Onew. He was too scared to tell me. Having him in my side is already enough for me, he loves me and I love him is enough to make our love perfect. I promised that I’ll never abandon this love and will always loving him.

 

‘Love is enough for my happpiness’ - Jessica