Love and Hope [Special]

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

“Minho, milk!” I said and passed to him, he smiled and grinned to me. I was just chuckle.

 

I just drink the milk as he get his. He look like a child when he drink the milk, so cute and he finish it quickly. Make me wonder if he love me more than milk? Or dance first? If then I would be the number 3 in his importance. What a joke! I pouted. He just look puzzled at me.

 

After a moment, he start to dance, it just a moment we take a break from dancing and drinking milk. He look so energized, just same as me. I quickly finishing my milk and stopping thinking something stupid.

 

“Wow, you look good,” I said praising him. He just smile.

 

“Yuri, show me your new move,” he said to me. I nodded and quickly running to him, showing my new dance move. I was sweating but still the milk really give me energy to keep moving. This is what I love to do, dancing, drinking milk and together with my lovely Minho.

 

He smilies look at me and then we start to dance together, it was a happy moment for me, sharing it together with my beloved, the moment that I will never forget. But still I can't decide what is I love more...dance, milk or Minho?

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

Oh god! I can't stop smiling. Siwon was dressed well today, he look so handsome. This is why I'm so proud having him as my boyfriend. I can't stop smiling because I know something will happen today. My intuition never incorrect, he will make another surprise for me and of course I love surprise.

 

“Tiffany,”

 

“Yes,” I smiling showing my famous eye-smile.

 

“Did something happen? Why you keep grinning and smiling alone.” He asked,concern about me.

 

“Nothing,” I replied. I don't want to broke the surprise.

 

“Okay then, lets go watching movie.” he said casually.

 

“Movie?” I wondering if it was a special, just only both of we watching the romantic movie. Auw...that's so romantic. My women instinct never betray me.

 

But then we just arrive at the regular cinema that we always go for dating. He then go buy the ticket, some popcorn and cola. I just wait for him, maybe it still have next surprise. I still have hope. But then we just go park, walking and chatting. After having a dinner, he sent me back.

 

There is no surprise...what a waste! I just pouted.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

“You're late again,” I said coldly as I saw him running towards me.

 

“I'm sorry I'm helping Hara again today,” He said as he trying to gasped more air. I was burn with jealousy. Hara again...why it must be her. I was sulk at that time.

 

“What are you doing with her?” I asked, not happy with all this. He realizes my sulk face.

 

“I'm her tutor, of course I should teach in her study.,” he try to explain to me.

 

“Then who is more important to you? Me or she?” I asked with anger. If he choose her, then we should break up.

 

“Are you kidding, she's my sister,” He said, a bit smile. Maybe he think it just childish for being jealous with his sister but what should I do? I can't stop myself. I even jealous with her mother.

 

“Don't care,” I said, a bit yelling.

 

“Okay fine, I love you same as I love my family. Enough?” he said, trying to coax me. My smile quickly appear, with only his words I can be happy. Maybe I'm too much but what can I do I love him so much.

 

“I love you so much,” He said again and I can't stop smiling.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

I'm still holding this umbrella and my hands keep open and close it back, while still waiting for my Nickhun to appear. The forecast was saying that maybe will have a rain this day, so I was well prepare for everything, want make my date become perfect.

 

Suddenly someone close my eyes that I can't see anything, I was panic that time, worried maybe someone want to kidnapped me. How about my date with Nichkhun? I just remember the umbrella that I hold, I just quickly hit that person with precious umbrella which is full with memories together with my love.

 

“It's hurt,” that person screamed painfully. I just keep hitting him.

 

“Stop it, I'm Nichkhun,” I was stunned for a moment. Oh my god, It was Nichkhun, my boyfriend. I quickly hold him, helping him to stand.

 

“I'm sorry,” I said with aegyo. He just look at me disbelief.

 

“How can you be this strong,” he said, hold his pain and checking his body that was hit.

 

“Sorry, I thought a kidnapper,It also your fault. Why don't you say something” I said grinned.

 

“I want to you surprise and want you to guess it was me!” he said pouted, so cute.

 

“Sorry, okay. Don't be mad at me!” I said as I still keep holding the umbrella tightly. He just chuckled.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

“This is unfair,” I screaming. He was stunned with my sudden behavior.

 

“What is happening to you, Taeyeon-ah? Did something happen,” He asked as he look directly at my sourly face,

 

“You never confess properly to me!” I said enthusiastically.

 

“What?” He look at me shocked.

 

“I'm the only one who confess to you,” I said pouted,

 

“I also confess to you,” he said blushing, maybe he was shy.

 

“You only reply to me. I want you to confess me properly, same like your friend did. Special way,” I said, still hoping. I want to be as same as another girl who receive confession from someone that they love. I want to!

 

“Okay then,” I was brighten hearing that.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I love you,” he said calmly, a bit serious in his tone.

 

“Me too but this is not special,” I said sourly.

 

“It also a confession,” he said firmly and chuckled at me.

 

“What?”

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

'Noona, I'll come as soon as possible,' he message me.

 

Aish! This boy. How dare he make me wait this long. Maybe it was a revenge for making him in the rain. This boy really...

 

'Kim Kibum, if you don't came here in 1 minute, I'll leaving you,' I replied. Smirking what will he do.

 

'Don't call me Kibum. How cruel, in just 1 minute, it's unfair but still love you though'

 

I was smiling reading his message. This boy really know how to lighten my life. It just a tease, I know he love me so much and will appreciate it. My hand were move quickly replying him

 

'You should never call me noona first,' I just smiled.

 

“But it's cute,” I was shocked hearing his voice. He was smiling at me.

 

“You're manage to come here. Less than 1 minute,” I said as looking at watch. He grinned.

 

“Why can't I call you noona, it was a cute pet name!” He said as his hands holding my shoulders and we're walking together.

 

“I don't like it, if you call me that again. I'll make you regret for loving me,” I threating him. He just chuckled.

 

“Okay, fine. But you should know that I'll never regret loving you Choi Sooyoung!” I just smile. Thanks God for let me having someone that love me this much.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

“Why me?” I said, still don't agree with the sudden decision.

 

“Cause you're perfect fir this,” Yonghwa said casually as he keep checking his guitar. I was pouted.

 

“But I don't know singing that much,” I said firmly, still not agree with me as a singer in his bands.

 

“Why not? You have a nice voice. We also can spent much more time together, Is not that good?” he said smiling, showing his killer smile.

 

“My voice is not that good,” I said sourly, don't have confidence in myself.

 

“I love your voice, as fact I love everything about you,” I was stunned for a moment. This sweet talk really melting me.

 

“But,”

 

“No more but, but. It just your minds conflict. Just believe in yourself as much I believe you. You'll fine, believe me.” He said confidently. My minds is going crazy, I think. Why I'm being easy, following with all his talk and instruction. It's like everything that he said to me was right. Maybe I just a fool in love but yet I'm happy.

 

“Okay, then” My minds is complete owned by him for sure.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

Today is so warm and full with happiness, me and Doojoon was spending together. It was an amazing moment for me, just look at him make me happy. But he was a bit down today, I wonder why? Is he not happy with me?

 

“Hyo, can I ask something?” he said, full with hope. I just nodded. What's really in his minds, I wonder.

 

“Do you love me more than Junho?” he asked seriously.

 

“Yes,” I replied. He still seem not satisfied though.

 

“If he came back to you, will you choose him over me?”

 

“No,” I don't even know why I just give a short answer.

 

“Seriously?” he asked again. What is with this man. He was still doubting me yet.

 

“Yes, this is a great chance for me,” I said firmly.

 

“Chance?” he asked again.

 

“A chance to repay all you love towards me. After a chance you give me to love you, I think it was a great chance for me having a true love,” What was I'm saying? I don't know either, just saying. He look so puzzled.

 

“I don't really understand but as long you give me a chance to prove I'm loving you more than everything is enough for me,” I just smiling hearing that. He holds my hands tightly.

 

“Okay, I'll cherish this chance and loving you forever. Don't doubt me anymore,”

 

“Yes, my love.” He said as he salutes me. I just laugh. This is a great chance that I would never regret.

 

---------------------x--------------------------------x---------------------------

 

'I can't forget the memories, all the time we spend, all the happy moment, it's keep lingering my minds.'

 

What should I do? I want to be forever with you but yet you leave me first, living this world all alone. Walking alone, eating alone, all done in alone. Do you know how lonely I was? This space that your leaving me is too much that I can't fill it with anything, this hole in heart is hurt and it's killing me. This pain, all because of you.

 

Step by step that I walk, I keep counting as trying to forget you. It's hard, really. Don't know how much I have cried that my tears is gone. Life is over but yet your memories keep me living. It's fine though. As long as I have this memories.

 

Everyone keep telling me to forget you and have a new life but I can't do it, I can't...I can't betray you, Can't betray our love. I believe that you're the only love in whole life. There's no other love. You're the only one for me.

 

'Lee Sunny, Will you always love me forever till the eternity?'

 

'I do'

 

'Sungmin-shi..Will you also always love me forever till the eternity, until the world break us apart?'

 

'I do but even the world separate us. I would always love you even in the next life,'

 

I can't forget all that's happening to us, I won't, I wouldn't, I can't ….you can ask me to live but not to forget you...I'll keep moving forward until Gods called me, till then I will always remember the memories we cherish. And loving you...

 

 

 

P/s: Is not just sequel that I talked about. It just popped in my mind as I reading the reaction and comment. Thanks for supporting me! I'll try my best for a good story.

 

I don't know why I make a sad story for Sunny, the real story for Sunny is happy actually but when I'm writing it just coming along. Hope Sunny's fan don't mad at me, Sunny is my bias also. kekeke