Yuri : Milk

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

                I’m running searching for milk even thought I know it was raining but I really want milk. I was keep running and running under the rain like a crazy and like it was the end of the world for only searching for milk. Yes! Milk is my favorite, my strength and my everything. I think I could die if I don’t get drink milk. Wow! That’s really a serious matter. In my rushing way towards the mini shop, I see a crying girl at the bus stop. It doesn’t bother me to keep running but thinking that is she is not shame for crying alone in public place like that. I think I could die if I do it. Why I always talk about die? Aish! I don’t want die early. I have lot things to do and I even not yet married.

                I was happy when I reached at the mini shop and hurriedly toward the soft drink place. My eyes keep searching for my favorite milk, I was extremely happy and joy when I see it. I quickly want to get it but someone snatch from me first. I was shocked that time and frustrated, why it’s only leave one? Milk…my milk…I decided to begging that tall boy.

                “Sorry, but I saw it first. Can you give me; I really want that milk badly.”

                “I got it first, and then it should be mine,”

                Arghh! I’m really frustrated. I hate this boy, why he can’t tolerate wit a beautiful girl like me and he looks younger than me. Don’t he should respect someone that older than him.

                “But, I really want this milk. I’m begging you, please!”

                “Don’t want. Why I should give you?”

                “Just give me, I saw it first”

                “I saw it first too,”

                “But, I want it badly”

                “I want it badly too,”

                “Please, I’m begging you,”

                “No, I want to drink it,”

                This boy is really hard to handle, I never meet someone that so gnarly and willful. I was so angry that time, I decide to snatch from him and quickly paid at the counter. I never do this and disrespectful to others. Yes! I got it but that boy was following me not satisfied with my action.

                “Hey, I got it first,”

                “I paid it then it was mine,” I said it proudly and stuck out my tongue to him. Quickly, I’m heading to leave but luck never beside me. It was raining hardly and I could not even trek the rain. I don’t even bring an umbrella, I thought it was just a simple rain but you shouldn’t underestimate the rain. I just could only deeply sigh. I don’t realize when that boy was suddenly beside me, that am worse. I think his state was same with me, what a fate! We were being stuck together after fight for milk.

                I decide to drink the milk but a sharp stare from that boy really make me feel creepy and at the same time guilty. I think we’re in the same state, he want drink milk badly as like me and now I hesitate to drink it even thought it was mine.

                “Do you somewhat want it?” I offered and he looking at me weirdly but he still take it and take a sip of the milk. Then he pass back to me without saying anything, he is such a rude boy. I was so angry and keep drink the milk.

                “Did you just kissing me indirectly?” his sudden ask make me almost choke. He is so full with himself.

                “What? I never want it,”

                “You just drink at the same place I drink,”

                “I never have intention to do it, you should grateful that I let you drink”

                “Why I should be grateful? That milk should be mine of you not snatch it from me,” WoW! That boy was really burning me up.

                “It’s mine because I paid for it and I want it badly because if I don’t drink milk, I don’t have energy to dance!”

                “Me too…I want that milk to energize myself for dancing,” I was startled with the word dance.

                “Dance…You dance?” I asked curiously.

                “Yes, I’m dancer and I really love it. Dancing is my world,”

                “Wah! Me too..”

                I was happy that I meet someone that same interest with me. We like to dance and we both love milk. I almost forget about our previous argument. We were so absorbed talking about the dance and sharing drinking the milk until it all over. The hard rain never distracted our little conversation and it was like a music background for our own world chat.

                “I’m so happy that I met someone with same interest with me!”

                “Me too…I’m glad that we meet today even we have a small argument before,” I was smiling shyly when he said that. It was a really childish argument, how I was involved in it. But, that boy is really interesting.

                “So…I’m Yuri,”

                “Minho. Nice to meet you”

                “Sorry for before this,”

                “It’s okay. I’m glad that we meet like this”

                “Huh! Why?”

                “If not, how can I know you?” I was blushing that time. Aish! This boy really knows how to tease me.

                “I think we have a lot similarity…like milk, dance…”

                “You forget about something,”

                “What?” I asked innocently.

                “We like each other a lot,”

                I was smiling shyly and blushing like crazy. I think I should thanks to rain and milk for let meet my love. And don’t forget God for blessing us that rainy day, Fate is really interesting thing that could change someone’s life.

 

‘Love is unexpected thing that we never thought and imagine’ –Yuri