White lies.

An empty book waiting to be filled.

 

Coupling: Kyung/Krystal.

Prompt: -

Genre: Fluff.

_______________________

 

Soojung stared blankly at the mirror, waiting for the makeup artist to do their magic. The room was abuzz but she was silent. Her mind was filled with many thoughts; almost all of them was about a certain black haired brown eyed rapper. She shut her eyes tight and pleaded for him to disappear from her mind.

“Hi,” a smile on his face automatically formed one on hers, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Hello,” she sheepishly replied, wanting to control her uneasiness, “What brings you here?”

He contemplates for a second, wondering if he should just tell the truth, “I’m on MTV backstage.”

“You must have a mission right?” she quickly grasped the situation, “So, what can I do for you?”

“May I have your number?”

Faint blotches of pink forms on her cheeks as he asked her so straight forwardly, “Are you sure this is the mission? Plus, there aren’t any MTV cameras so how do I know you’re not just trying to get my number?”

“Because I am just trying to get your number,” he shyly bit his lips, “Ok I lied. But can I still have your number?”

A slight tap on her shoulder brings her back to reality and a motherly smile of her groupmate assures her that everything will be fine. She thinks once more. Maybe she will be fine; she will be fine if he was here.

“Mangoes?” she raised an eyebrow, “What are you doing Kyung?”

“I heard from an interview that you liked mangoes,” he grinned sneakily.

“So you came at 4am and woke me up just to send me mangoes?” a slight tug lightened her features, “Does manager oppa know you’re here?”

“No,” he shook his head, “But for you, I’m always willing to pay the price.”

They were about to take the stage. Her comeback was all set. The concept was glitzy this time, and the glitter gets into her eye. A small tear falls. She convinces herself that it's the glitter. She knows it's him.

The stage is quite high this time, she thinks. She feels like free falling into the crowd as they carry her away. Carry her away to maybe somewhere, someone, him.

“Are you still angry?” he whispered into her ear as they walked fingers intertwined and with matching steps.

“Yes,” she firmly replied but her voice wavered, “I definitely am still angry.”

“My ideal type is you,” he nudged her lightly, “You know that right?”

“So what does that actress mean to you?”

“A lie.”

“You sure like lying don’t you Kyung?”

“White lies, my dear Soojung, are a small price I’ll have to pay to get to you.”

One of the staff handed over her earpiece and without any assistance she puts them on. She’s used to the daily routine by now. She wakes up and she is once again at the music station. Don’t get her wrong, she loves performing. But right then she wishes she was just cuddled up under his oversized sweaters and hearing his voice.

“I said I wanted yellow,” her jaw tightened and she turned away, not wanting to let him see the tears that were begging to fall.

“There were only red ones,” he pushed the object forward. He knew she was upset, but he couldn’t help but smile at her stubbornness, “Please just try on the shirt.”

“I only want yellow,” she wiped the tears away, acknowledging the fact that she was being childish once again.

“Well then pick,” he tapped lightly on her shoulder and spins her around, “Pick from all these shades of yellow I found.”

Her eyes wandered around to the huge box just before her feet that was filed with yellows. A scoff escaped her lips and she hits him hard, “When will you stop lying Kyung?”

“43 different shades of yellow,” he grinned, “Which one is your yellow?”

“Block B yellow.”

The music begins and a small voice in her speaker whispers for her to begin. However, the whisper this time sounds different. It sounds deep and melodious. She swears she knows that voice.

“Kyung?” she absentmindedly says aloud into the speaker letting the whole crowd listen to the single name.

“What are you doing?” Victoria hisses and pulls away the microphone. All faces turn towards her and she hears another whisper, “Roses are red, violets are blue.”

“What?” Luna asks as she too hears the voice, “Isn’t that Kyung?” Soojung merely shakes her head. She doesn’t even understand him herself.

“I am not lying when I say,” the voice continues, “I love you.”

__________________

A play on a famous nursery rhyme. I hope you liked it mysanctuary. Sorry if this wasn't fluffy at all. 

If you aren't a fan of Block B, then just pretend this is an OC. Sorry for my fail fluff. Ew this was ew. 

Any more couplings? Any more requests? or I shall go back to Kaistal. hehehe.