Noona Killer

An empty book waiting to be filled.

 

Coupling: Susica

Prompt: Noona Killer

Genre: Christmasy?

 

___________________

You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why
Jessica Jung is coming to town.
She's making a list, And checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice
Jessica Jung is coming to town
She sees you when you're sleeping
She knows when you're awake
She knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

 

It had been 27 minutes and 9 seconds. But who’s counting anyway. Definitely not Jessica; she wouldn’t admit.

But it had been exactly 27 minutes 22 seconds, as of now, that she had been following the couple having a leisurely conversation at the café. Wearing a red and black varsity jacket to shield her from the gnawing cold and clutching onto her black sling bag, she peered into her battered but humble wristwatch.

28 minutes 4 seconds. She now shifted into position. It was nearing showtime and she didn’t want to miss her 30 minute mark.

29 minutes 3 seconds. As she straightened her clothes and slowly ambled her way towards the victims.

29 minutes 59 seconds; the curtains were about to fall.

*

“Who have we got then?” she twirled herself on the swivelling chair and stopped to gaze her accomplice in the eye.

The slightly younger brunette let out a chuckle before throwing a wooden brown file on the table, “Noona killer. That’s what people call him. Everything else you need to know is in the file.”

“Noona killer eh?” she flipped open the file and chuckled, “Kim Junmyeon.”

*

30 minutes on the dot without even a beat later she places her hand on the so-called noona killer.

“Oh?” she tried on her best surprised expression, one worthy of an Oscar award, “You’re back? You said you were in China doing business.”

“Excuse me,” the young man said, taken aback by blond that seemed to have known him but he was in definitely in the dark, “You must’ve gotten the wrong person. I don’t think we’ve ever encountered each other before.”

“Of course we know each other,” she showcased her beautiful set of whites before sitting herself onto the seat beside him, “Kim Junmyeon right?”

The slightly older looking woman tilted her head and folded her arms as she waited for the younger to explain. He too was at loss for words, “Where have we met before?”

“Duh? Last week,” she said and took a sip of his vanilla latte innocently, “You said you would call after you get back from China. You didn’t call.”

The woman opposite was now flustered as she saw the other onlookers whispering and pointing at their direction, “Junmyeon-ah, what is going on?”

He shook his head vigorously and Jessica didn’t even think about giving him time to explain, “Who is this?” She pointed to the former and pursed her lips, “You’re not cheating on me are you?”

Jessica knew that was the last straw when the older lady took her glass of ice lemon tea and threw it onto his dazed face and clean shirt. She stormed off leaving the café in silence. Junmyeon turned his head to her and clicked his tongue.

“Who are you?” he wiped the traces of lemon off the lower of his eyes and heaved a long sigh.

“I’m your worst nightmare,” she beams a triumphant smile before she too takes off to the exit, “It’s nice to meet you too Noona killer.”

*

_____________________
 

Sorry sorry sorry. This was quite late. Yay for SuSica. It's really short I know. This is for KyuwonhaeJessichu and especially for woobabylove0904 for giving me a gift. 

Anyway, it's nearly christmas and although I don't celebrate it, I like the festive season. Plus I was in the school choir singing this exact song in the cold wintery streets during primary school. I hope you all liked this really short oneshot. My apologies again ^_^

Next up is...drumroll...Kyung and Krystal! This is a really weird crackship and I've not written a Block B fic before. But I shall try and challenge myself. 

Oh and sorry for the last chapter. I didn't have time to proof read it and once I did, I was seriously going to slap myself. Don't worry. I've corrested those terrible grammar and typos. 

 

You know you want to subscribe and comment. Up votes are deeply appreciated. Do it. Or else appa Suho will cry.