Your name.

An empty book waiting to be filled.

 

Coupling: ChanStal

Prompt: -

Genre: Fluff.

_______________________________________________

 

It was a golden autumn morning; partially cold but with a little bit of sunlight. In the Godforsaken city, the streets were swarming with people rushing and doing their own thing. Everyone one was busy.

But not him.

He seeks protection from the busy outside and enters her shop once more. He sits by the same table and casually calls for the waiter. As the waiter comes along he orders his usual, French Vanilla coffee with extra cream, and settles for a book.

He irks her.

No, she did not personally know the man. But it’s the mere fact that he exists vexes her. Take, for example, his choice of coffee. She could not understand why he would only choose French Vanilla coffee with extra milk and extra whipped cream. Ever since he stepped into the shop the only drink he would indulge himself in was that hideous honey saccharine hot drink. Coffee should be bitter; yes addictive but awakening. Making the coffee that little bit extra sweet just ruins the coffee.

He calls the waiter over once more.

His delicate arm slightly rises to call the waiter and he flashes a wan smile. Her workers would then fight, by means of a childish rock-paper-scissors competition, for the right to attend to his orders. The winner would quickly rush by his side, shyly asking what may be the problem.

The problem was him.

His fair baby skin that shines even more brightly in the sun rays makes her jealous. His chocolate brown curls that the girls swoons over despite the fact that it almost looks like a bowl-haircut. His height that towers over almost everyone in the shop makes him intimidating. His round eyes that looks like it’s about to pop out each time he took a sip of the hot drink is annoying.

She clicks her tongue and chose to ignore him again today, which was after an hour of taking small little glances at him, hatefully.

 “Excuse me,” a deep voice coughs slightly to get her attention.

 “Hello welcome to Han’s Coffee House. What would you li-” she looks up callously at the figure in front of her. Oh God, it was him. After regaining her composure, she replies, “What would you like to order?”

“May I know your name?”

She stares back blankly at the male whom she had been watching for the past hour as she slowly and steadily tugs off her name tag and slips them into her brown apron, “I’m sorry, what would you like?”

“Your name please.”

“I’m sorry but that’s not on our menu,” she wittingly replies, “Please choose another beverage.”

“May I please know your name?” a smirk reveals that he, indeed, was enjoying every moment of this.

“I don’t have a name,” she hisses impatiently, “Now quickly choose a drink. You’re holding up the line.”

He turned his body to see a long line of the city people with weary eyes that are in need of caffeine. With a slight sigh of defeat, he mumbles, “In that case, may I have French Vanilla Coffee with extra mi-?”

“With extra milk and extra whipped cream,” she continues his sentence as she scribbles down his orders. His grin grew wider by an inch and she wishes he would just gag himself, “Take away I suppose?”

“Yes.”

“Your name please,” she asks as she took a pen and waits to jot his name on the coffee cup. Her face blossoms a slight pink as she realizes it was the same question he had asked earlier and she already knew what his answer would be.

“I’m sorry,” his smug face appears once again, “I don’t think I have a name.”

“I’m not sure you’re aware of this,” she grits her teeth and replied, “But I am a very busy person.”

“I am too,” he snickers.

“Just stop being childish and give me your name,” she replies urgently as she worryingly looks behind him. The queue just grew a few more angry faces longer.

“I’m so very sorry but it appears that I don’t have a name. What should I do?”

“Soojung. Jung Soojung,” she scoffs and rolls her eyes, “Happy?”

“It’s nice to meet you Jung Soojung-sshi,” his face was as if he had won a game and she was the prize. With a heart palpitating wink, he replies, “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.”

 

___________________

OMG I'm so sorry. This was the uber shortest oneshot. Is it even a oneshot? Work is piling up onto me. Sorry sorry. Anyway this is for woobabylove0904 who requested for ChanStal.