in which Jongin goes to cooking classes and Soojung is his teacher.

An empty book waiting to be filled.

 

Coupling: Kaistal. Slight Kyungsoo.

Prompt: in which Jongin goes to cooking classes and Soojung is his teacher.

Genre: Crack, slight fluff.

______

Jongin knew he was going to regret it later. He was probably going to beat himself for failingly fall for the elder’s sweet words or beat himself for befriending a guy like Kyungsoo.

But as for now, he could only groan and moan in disgust as Kyungsoo pulled him into the dreaded room. Pots, pans, raw materials and other dreadful things began to cross over his eyes as he was dragged into wretchedness.

“Has anyone told you that you’re a freaking ?” Jongin scowled as Kyungsoo beamed to the elder women who giggled at the sight of young men entering the room.

“Has anyone told me otherwise?” he cheekily answered and popped himself on one of the high chairs and kindly gestured for Jongin to do the same.

Jongin pouted slightly and nudged his roommate, “Why the hell are we here hyung?”

“Because firstly, you, once again, fell for my beautiful doe eyes,” he moved his eyebrows flirtingly, “And secondly, chicks dig this. That’s why.”

Jongin pulled the hem of his collar uncomfortably and cleared his throat, “Firstly, when you asked me to accompany you somewhere, the words cooking and class were not included. Secondly, if chicks dig this, how come there are only wrinkly old women in clothes that are so freaking last century?”

“Because you talk too much.”

Kyungsoo had a habit of not answering his question, and this made him want to beat Kyungsoo even more. Actually, it gave him another reason to beat himself up for befriending a guy like Kyungsoo.

The chattering and giggling soon drowned out when the door flew open and jovial looking brunette came in. The once noisy room went silent at the sight of a younger – and probably less experienced – lady coming in with a bunch of cook books and nervously settling them down on the table in the centre of the room. Little whispers began.

“I’m Jung Soojung, your temporary teacher,” the brunette with twinkling eyes smiled gleefully and long and evident sighs were heard once she mentioned the word temporary, “Mr Cho will be back next week.”

Now Jongin could see why the older generation of women – who seemingly knew how to cook- attended the cooking classes; Mr Cho was probably a good looking man.

“Shall we get into twos then?” she chirped and clapped her hands to get attention. The classes naturally went into positions leaving Jongin alone. Even his so called good friend left him to pair up with an ajhumma with grey and blue hair. He winced.

“Are you new here?” the latter asked as she saw him alone at the table. She waltzed over to his table and stood beside the chair, “Shall I be your partner?”

Maybe, just maybe, Kyungsoo wasn’t such a bad friend after all. And cooking class might not be as dreadful as he thought.

And maybe he’d have a chance with that little miss assistant. Without a second hesitation he replied, “Yes.”