Chapter 6

First Kiss and First Impression

 

Hello again readers :) I hope you enjoy this little update of mine ^-^

 

 

 


 

 

Tiffany didn't expect that Seohyun would be this stubborn.She suggested something crazy and even brought a back-up that's as hard-headed and stubborn as her with her.

 

"Cmon Unnie, come with us. The department store's like, just a few blocks away. Please." Seo was forcing her.

 

"Seo's right unnie. We just wanted to ask for your opinion on what we're buying." Hwan Hee, Seo's bestfriend interjected.

 

The two we're busily forcing her to go with them to the department store for hours now. They said they just wanted to ask of her opinion on the clothes they were buying, since Taeyeon was busy with the customers in the flower shop.

 

She just planned to stop by at the Flower shop since she was passing by it on the way back from the mall. She wasn't quite expecting to see the presence of these two utterly stubborn kids. She had a feeling that the two were planning on doing something, to be this persistent.

 

" Can't you go there by yourselve's? You two are big enough, bigger than me." Tiffany said.

 

"It wont take long, unnie, we promise." Seohyun pouted like a kid that didn't get her lollipop.

 

"Just go with them already Tiff." Taeyeon interjected while remaining at her spot on the counter, while busily attending to the customers. "Besides, I wont be able to entertain you, you see. I'm quite busy right now. Just go and try to have fun with them."

 

She just rubbed her head. "Ok, Already"

 

"Yepee!" They both shouted simultaneously. They pulled her out of the shop excitedly like two kids going to an amusment park.

 

They bought her to the department store. They went to the ladies section and tried some of the clothes. They even picked some for her to try. At first she was hesitant to join them but it didn't take long for her to enjoy it herself. Having been in the TV industry, she had somewhat acquired a good taste for fashion. She gave the two a lecture about it.

 

"You still don't like these?" She asked while raising the dresses that she thought they would already buy.

 

"Just wait, unnie," Hwan Hee said as she avoided looking at her. "Let's try some more." then she went back to busily picking out some more dresses to try on.

 

"Just a minute." Seohyun moved away from her and picked out her phone to call somebody. Not long after, she was already talking to someone on the phone.

 

She was getting weird out on how they acted. It was like they were waiting for something or someone to arrive. They'd been picking out clothes for 3 hours already, if they didn't like the dresses then they should move to another store.

 

She was also looking through some clothes even if her mind wasn't really on the clothes but on the two girls she was with. She's not paranoid, but she has a bad feeling that the two were really planning something. She just doesn't know what it was.

 

She remembered what Taeyeon told her about Seohyun's pranks and matchmakings. She told her that she had several blind dates that were planned by Seo and all of it were complete failures.

 

She also remembered the questions that the young girl asked her when they were at the flower shop. She already told her that she wasn't into blind dates. But it looks like the stuborness of this kid is going to be something.

 

She herself was stubborn, it was needed in her field of work. But it looks like she would lose to these two when it comes to being stubborn and all, with all the planning that they had jsut to get what they want. And there's only one way of escaping this so called plan of theirs.

 

"Oh, girls, I think I have to go to the powder room," She didn't even bother hearing their answer, she immediately looked for the closest exit. She was even curious as to why the two were not following her.

 

She breathed out a sigh of relief as she exited the store. Because she was in a hurry she bumped into someone, "Sorry," she said as she hurriedly went back to walking.

 

She went to the powder room, there were only a few people there. She felt the call of nature and went in one of the cubicles. After doing her business she immediately went out but was shocked when a guy came in and pushed her back inside the cubicle. Before she had the chance to shout the guy already put her hand on top of , muffling her scream. She was succumbed by fear.

 

=============================================================================

 

Jesse had no time to think. He pushed the woman inside the cubicle and closed the door behind them. It looks like she was about to scream so he immediatly covered and leaned her on the wall. Her eyes widened while looking at him.

 

This was getting dangerous. He hopes that Hara won't be able to notice this unruly scene. He can'b believe that he was running away from the obsessed woman just because of that one night that he was drunk. If he would be able to get away and escape, he swears never to drink or even taste a single drop of alcohol ever again. This had been the second time that alcohol had done that to him.

 

He was lucky that there were only a few people in the powder room, so he quickly swept in. Nobody noticed him going in except for this girl that he was holding now.

 

He heard the door in the next cubicle open. No doubt it was Hara, he even heard her call out his name. He just has to wait for her to go out of the restroom then he would be safe.

 

He felt that the girl was struggling to break free from his hold. "Don't move. This won't take long, I promise." He wispered to her. The girls eyes only widened more and she was frozen right now. Then he realized what he just said to her.

 

"No, I'm not going to you. You're not even my type," He said as his eyebrows furrowed before the girl would trash in his hold.

 

His stared intently at her, if only they weren't in this kind of situation he may have been laughing right now because of her reaction. She lloked rather cute and amusing, and a bit familiar. It looks like she was struggling more to break free from him so he tightened his hold on her more.

 

"Look miss, just play along for a bit. Don't move, don't scream, don't do anything. Just stay still. Can you do that?" He said rather formally, as if not finding the situation amusing.

 

She blinked a few times, thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

 

"Good. Now I'm going to release you. But don't move, okay?"

 

She nodded.

 

He slowly released her and was slowly realeasing her from his hand that was covering , when she quickly moved away from him and ran outside the cubicle.

 

On instinct, he immediately ran after her. He got hold of her forearms and pulled her before she could run away again. He unconsciously stared at her. She was the y angel who saved him ten days ago. He didn't realize at first that it was her because he immediately covered and pushed her inside the cubicle earlier.

 

For sure he wouldn't know it was him because of his disguise. If only he knew, he would've just asked her to keep quiet. He didn't have to cover anymore and he wouldn't have to argue about his type with her because she was defenitely his type.

 

And also he didn't have to pull her, when she was trying to escape. He was already regretting chasing after her when he noticed that Hara was now looking at them. He should've let her escape and locked himself up in that cubicle.

 

"Let me go," The girl continued struggling. But she was too weak for him. He wont' let her go until he gets out of this hell of a situation.

 

"You think I wont recognize you with that false beard, dark shades and bull cap your wearing?" Hara's eyebrow raised. One-by-one he took of his disguise.

 

"I'm a busy woman, too. But I can always make time for you. Always. Like two weeks ago, remember?"

 

Except that time was a mistake. His face distorted. "Ahm..."

 

"You slept with her?" The girl he was holding accusingly interjected. Her gaze was blazing with hate.

 

"Yes, he did. Why? Do you have a problem with that?" She asked rudely.

 

She didn't mind her, instead her gaze was now locked on the guy that was holding her.

 

"If only I had Yuri's number, i would tell on you... and here I thought you were a nice guy like what Taeyeon told me. You'll see. You'll really see yourself!"

 

Why is she acting like I've done a really huge sin? And why was Yuri part of this conversation? And how did she know of his brother's fiance?

 

She continued to break free but he just tightened his grip on her. "I said LET ME GO!" He realeased her by then, but her gaze was as intent as before.

 

"What's your problem, miss?" Hara ily asked her.

 

Tiffany faced her. "This guy is going to get married and he still has the nerve to have with you. It may not be my problem, but I'll surely make it yours, miss."

 

Now he understood. She mistook him for Yoong. He was just curious as to why he didn't seem to recognize him but it looks like he can use this situation to get out of this mess.

 

"You're getting married?" Hara asked in shock.

 

"Ah—"

 

"Yes," Tiffany answered for him yet again before he could even speak. "So forget about whatever happened to you two because he's already getting married."

 

Hara faced Jesse, "Is this true, Jesse?"

 

"I was trying to tell you that—"

 

She eyed him intently. "So, where's this girl that you're going to marry? I want to see her."

 

"She's—"

 

"She's right here," He immediately answered before the girl beside her could say anything, pulling her closer to him.

 

"Huh?" Her face scrunched up in confusion.

 

"She's the one you're marrying?" Hara protested. Looking at Tiffany from head to toe. "I'm more beautiful than her."

 

"What? You just have make-up on that's why you're beautiful. Even if it's me or not his marrying, I'm sorry but you'll just be going home in tears. Can't you take a hint? He was running away from you. That's why he got here in the la—" She froze. She was now looking at him. He looked at their surroundings. All eyes were on them now.

 

He almost shrieked.

 

The girl looked at him again. "You're not allowed here. Now Go out!" He was being pulled out of the ladies' room by the girl.

 

Hara was left stunned and dumbfounded by what the girl just said to her.

 

 

 


 

 

Finally! They meet again ^^, Here's what you've all been waiting for :)

So how was it???

Thank you for the lovely comments in the last chapter...

I will work harder on this fic now...

 

BTW thanks to all the new subscribers.

 

Please do comment and subscribe :)