Valentine's Day

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

Sungmin's POV

Today is February 14. I'm in Leeteuk Seongsonim's first grade class sitting by Kyuhyunnie. Everyone is talking and playing since class hasn't began yet. Kyuhyunnie is talking with Eunhae and I am playing hand games with Hunhan. The door opens and Kangin Seongsonim, the 3rd grade Seongsonim, walks up to Leeteuk Seongsonim's desk. I stop playing with Hunhan. They go back to their seats and flirt talk. Kangin Seongsonim  gave Leeteuk Seongsonim a rose, a heart-shaped box of chocolates, and a card. Leeteuk Seongsonim is happy and they hug each other. Why did Kangin Seongsonim give him presents? I want chocolate, too. I turn to Kyuhyunnie and pull at his jacket sleeve.

"Please give me chocolate," I say cutely and bat my eyelashes.

I can control him with my aegyo. *fail smirk*

"I don't have any chocolate, sorry. Anyways, if you eat chocolate you will become a chubby bunny and I won't be able to carry you," Kyuhyunnie says and pats my head.

"But, you can't carry me already," I say.

He scoffs and says, "You don't know that."

He went back to talking to Eunhae. I don't need him. I can get chocolate from someone else. I went around the class asking for chocolate, but no one had any. *ring* The school bell rings. I run back to my seat and sit down.

"Okay class. does anyone know what day it is?" Leeteuk Seongsonim asks.

Why did Seongsonim ask that? Today is February 12, 2013. It says that on the board.

Sehun raises his hand and yells "Pick me! I know!"

"Sehun, what day is it," Seongsonim asks.

"Valentine's Day," Sehun says.

"My Sehun-ah is so smart," Luhan says proudly.

"My Sungminnie is smarter!" Kyuhyunnie stands up and yells.

I hit him and tell him to sit down.

Not  long after, Eunhyukkie yells "My Hae is smarter than all of you!"

The whole class laughs at that. Donghae looks down sadly and Eunhyukkie comforts him.

"Yah! Be quiet or everyone gets detention," Seongsonim said.

When the class quieted down, he began talking again.

"Valentine's Day is a day to show your love to someone you love or care about. Today we will make Valentine's Day cards. You can make it for anyone you want. The materials for the cards are on the table at the back of the class," Seongsonim says.

"Who are you making a card for?" Kyuhyunnie asks me.

"You, of course. Who are you making a card for?" I ask.

"For my bunny, of course," he says.

I giggle. We go to the back of the class to get the materials for our cards. Sehun, Donghae, and I switch seats because we don't want the people we are giving a card to see it. I sat by Luhan, Donghae sat by Kyuhyunnie, and Sehun sat by Eunhyukkie. I"ve never made a Valentine's Day card before.

"Luhan, how do you make a Valentine's card?" I asked.

"You write your lovey-dovey feelings in it and make hearts all over the card," Luhan said not looking up from the card he is making.

That doesn't sound too hard. I folded the red construction paper in half. I wrote my feelings inside the card with sparkly pink ink. I drew a kyute wolf and bunny inside a heart. I draw so good ^^. I took my rainbow glitter out if my backpack. I tried to open it, but the cap is stuck.

"Finish up your cards. You have 4 minutes, then give your card to who you want," Seongsonim said.

"Kyuhyunnie ran into the classroom with something in his hand. When did he leave the class? I want to know why he left class and what he is holding, but I need to finish the card. I pulled on the glitter's cap. I pulled harder and the cap came off. Glitter fell all over the table and some went on Luhan. Luhan turned towards me and glared at me.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry," I said to Luhan.

I poured glitter all over the card. My card is so daebak ^^.

"Time's up. Please give your card to whoever you want," Leeteuk Seongsonim announced. Everyone got out of their seats and handed their cards to someone. I looked at Kyuhyunnie and he was still working on his card. I walked to his seat and waited for him to finish. When he finished, he handed me his card.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he said.

"Happy Valentine;s Day," I said cheerfully and handed him my card.

"I want to read the card you made me first," Kyuhyunnie said.

"Read it out load," I told him.

He nodded and opened the card. I hope he likes it.

"To my GaemKyu, happy Valentine's Day! I love you so so so very much. We will be together forever. When we get older (in a couple of years) we will get married in a cotton candy field. And we will have 15 children and they would be in a k-pop group named Super Junior. From your cute bunny, Minnie," Kyuhyunnie read.

He looked really nervous. Maybe I wrote something weird. Luhan told me to write my feelings and that's how I feel. I was going to ask Kyuhyunnie if he is okay, but he began talking.

"Fi-fifteen children? Isn't that a lot? How about no children and I'll buy you a bunny?" he asked.

I thought for a while then answered, "One child and a bunny."

"Fine," he said.

"Do you like the picture of us I drew?" I asked and pointed at the drawing.

He stared at it confusedly. But, I thought my picture was good. T.T

"You draw so good Minnie. But...what is it?" Kyuhyunnie asked.

"It's a wolf and bunny in a heart. You are the wolf and I'm the bunny," I told him.

"Oh. It's cute. There's a lot of glitter," Kyuhyunnie said while wiping the glitter off of his hands.

"Can I read the card you made me now?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

The card's cover had weird looking pink and red hearts.

"To my sweet and cute bunny, Minnie, Happy Valentine's Day! I love you very much. Don't get too close to other people, you are mine. From your Kyuhyunnie," I read.

That was short.

"That's all you wrote? It's kind of short. But it's sweet and cute," I said.

"So, do you like it?" Kyuhyunnie asked.

"Yes," I said and smiled cutely.

Kyuhyunnie got something out of his backpack and held it behind his back.

"I got you something," he said.

"What is it?' I asked and bounced up and down.

"Close your eyes," he told me.

I closed me eyes and he put something in my hands.

"Open your eyes," he told me.

I opened my eyes. Omo, Kyuhyunnie got me chocolate. So that's why he left class.

"Leeteuk Seongsonim let me leave class to buy chocolate," he said.

I hugged him tight;y.

"Thank you Kyuhyunnie," I said.

"Your welcome," he said.

I released him from the hug. Kyuhyunnie and  I spent the rest of class eating the chocolate.


Hi ^^

Happy Valentine's Day! Well it's the day after Valentine's day. Thank you for reading. I'll appreciate it if you comment. (The photo is not mine.)

-Author A