Jealous Minnie

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

Sungmin's POV

I'm so many many happy! My adorable and sweet not like mean Kyu cousin, Zhou Mi, is going to sleep over at my house. We can play with my toys, color, and secretly, like a spy, stay up until 9 o' clock! I miss MiMi so much, I haven't seen him for a whole two weeks T T. He should be here in *checks pink watch* about an hour. I was jumping and skipping around my room when the doorbell rang. *ring ding dong* MiMi is here!

"Minnie, can you get the door?" Umma asked.

"Neh"

When I went to open the door, he kept on ringing the doorbell. It's really annoying. Omo, maybe he changed in two weeks and became annoying. I tried opening the door, but the doorknob is too high. I went on my tippy-toes and finally got the door open.

"I missed you so- oh, it's just you," I said disappointedly to Kyuhyunnie.

"What do you mean it's just me? Didn't you miss me? I missed you," he pouted.

Aww, he's pouting and he said he missed me ^^.

"Hello, Zhou Mi. How have you- oh, it's just you," Umma said and went back to the kitchen.

Kyu pouted more and mumbled, "I guess no one wants me here. I'll leave."

He turned to leave, but I back hugged him.

"I want you here. I'm sorry, I thought my cousin came."

"It's ok. I forgive you this time. When is your cousin coming?"

"In less than an hour. His name is Zhou Mi and he's sleeping over. You'll like him. He's really nice and cute and sweet and really really adorable," I said.

Kyu looked jealous and kind of mad.

He mumbled, "I'm probably more adorable," but i could hear him.

"You are cuter, but  MiMi is nicer and does what I tell him to do," I said.

"He sounds stupid," Kyuhyunnie said angrily.

I pouted. I want Kyu and MiMi to be friends so we can all play together. It won't happen, Kyu is too stubborn to make friends.

"Let's go play. I bought  new toys," I huffed and we went to my room.

"Is it another pink rabbit?" He asked and sat by me on my bed.

"...yes."

How did he know?! Maybe he can read minds. Does he know that I like him then? I thought about weird and funny things and stared at him. I waited to see if he would laugh, but he just looked at me confused and worriedly.

"Minnie, are you okay and why are you staring at me like that?" Kyuhyunnie asked worriedly.

I continued to stare at him.

"I'm ok," I answered him in my mind to see if he would answer back.

"Are you sick?" He put his hand on my forehead.

"Can you read minds?" I blurted out.

"What? No," Kyu said.

The doorbell rang. Yay MiMi is here!

"Zhou Mi is here," I told Kyuhyunnie.

I ran to the door and Kyuhyunnie walked behind me. Umma opened the door and my aunt and MiMi came inside.

"Anneonghaseyo," I said and hugged both of them.

Kyuhyunnie stood there awkwardly and looked at the floor.

"Who's that cute little boy?" My aunt asked and pointed at Kyuhyun.

I stood by Kyuhyunnie and said, "This is Kyuhyun. He's my best friend."

Kyu blushed as he introduced himself and bowed. 

My aunt pinched his cheeks, "Aww. You're so cute."

Kyu rubbed his cheeks. Umma and my aunt went into the living room to talk.

"Minnie, I missed you so much!" Zhou Mi said.

"I missed you, too," I said and hugged him.

Kyu glared at us and pulled me away from Zhou Mi. MiMi pouted.

"Don't be so mean," I told Kyuhyun.

He huffed and nodded

"Good. Let's go to my room," I said and held MiMi's hand.

Kyuhyunnie grabbed my other hand. We walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's' play with your toys," MiMi said.

"No, that's boring and girly. We should play a video game...STARCRAFT," Kyu said.

Starcraft is too hard and complicated. Kyuhyun always wins because he's super smart. Sometimes I win, but I think he feels bad for me and lets me win.

"I don't want to play Starcraft. It's too hard. *pout*," I whined.

"It's not hard. You are just dumb. I'm not going to play with your dolls," Kyu said angrily.

T T He's so mean. I'm not dumb, I'm just not as smart as him.

"Well you can play alone," I said to Kyu.

"I want to play Starcraft," said Zhou Mi.

"Chincha?" Kyuhyun asked.

Zhou Mi nodded.

"Ok, let's play. You can play alone with your dolls Minnie. Mehrong." Kyuhyun said.

"Fine. I like playing alone more than with the both of you," I said angrily to them.

Kyuhyun grabbed his laptop and sat on the floor. He told  MiMi to sit by him. Kyuhyun explained to him how to play. I randomly grabbed a couple of my toys and sat on my bed. I pretended to play, but I was actually watching Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi was playing and Kyu's arm was around his shoulder.

"Whoa, you're really good. I never had anyone who was good at Starcraft to play with," Kyuhyunnie said amazed.

MiMi isn't really good. Kyu probably drank a magical potion that made him nice.

"Kyuhyunnie, can I play. *aegyo*," I asked sweetly.

"No. You'll mess up my scores. Anyways, you said Starcraft was hard and that you like playing alone," Kyuhyun said while staring at the laptop screen.

I guess the potion wore off. Zhou Mi is stealing MY Kyuhyunnie! Maybe I'm just overreacting. I'm still and will always be Kyu's best friend and MiMi is just his Starcraft friend. I went to take a bath out of boredom. I could hear them laughing and having fun. I should get better at Starcraft so Kyu will play with me. *15 minutes later* When I was done with my bubble bath (bubble bubble bubble pop), I went into my room. They turned off the game and closed the laptop. Finally, they are done playing. I was so bored and lonely. (Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely)

"Minnie, can I sleep over? My Umma said I can if it's ok with you," Kyuhyunnie asked.

"Sure"

I don't want him to sleep over. He will ignore me and play with  MiMi, but I don't want to be mean and tell him he can't sleep over.

"Can i borrow your clothes and take a bath?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes," I said.

I handed him pajamas and a towel. He said thanks and went to the bathroom. I don't want to be alone with MiMi. I'm mad at him for stealing MY Kyu.

"Today was so fun! The three of us should have more sleep overs. I need to buy Starcraft so I can be as good as Kyuhyunnie. At first, Kyuhyunnie seemed mean, but he's really nice and fun to play with," MiMi said.

HE CALLED KYUHYUN KYUHYUNNIE! Only I can call him that! No one else can! I was going to pounce at MiMi when,

"Sungmin! Why aren't you answering me?" MiMi asked.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. *sorry sorry dance* What were you saying?" I asked.

He's lucky I heard him or else I would have pounced on him.

"I asked if you had fun today."

"Oh...Yeah, I had a lot of fun," I said.

Who wouldn't have fun watching your cousin steal your best friend.

"I'm going to sleep. Don't stay up too late, Umma will get mad," I said.

"Ok. I'll go to sleep after I take a bath."

I grabbed my favorite stuffed bunny and laid in bed. I was staring at the pink ceiling when Kyuhyun came into the room and Zhou Mi left to take a bath. Kyu came by my bed to see if I was sleeping I looked up at him.

"Can I sleep with you? I don't want to share a bed with Zhou Mi," Kyuhyun said.

"Why not?" I asked curiously.

"I've only known him for a day and I like sharing a bed with you. You're warm and soft and squishy," he said.

"You can sleep with me," I said.

I made room for Kyuhyun and turned away from him. He came closer to me and put his arms around my waist. I pushed his arms off of me.

"What's wrong Minnie?" Kyu asked.

"Nothing."

"Look at me."

I turned around and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Why are you sad?" He asked and my cheek.

"I'm scared that you might like Zhou Mi more than me," I said hesitantly.

"Why would you think that?" Kyuhyun asked confusedly.

"Because you spent the whole day with him and me. While you two were playing Starcraft, I sat alone watching you guys. You barely talked to me," I said while softly crying.

Kyuhyun hugged me and rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't notice that I ignored you. I could never like Zhou Mi even as close as  I love you," kyuhyun said.

I wiped my tears and said, "How much do you love me?"

He smiled and said, "I love you more than Starcraft."

My eyes widened, "Chincha?"

Kyuhyunnie nodded and asked, "How much do you love me?"

"I love you more than pink stuffed bunnies ^^," I said.

 

Zhou Mi's POV

I finished taking a bath and went  to Minnie's room. I looked at his bed and saw him and Kyuhyunnie sleeping. Aww, they would make such a cute couple.

 


Thank you for reading ^^.

-Author A