Class Play

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

Kyuhyun's POV

Ugh. I'm so tired. I stayed up until 2am playing Starcraft studying.

"Kyu! Hurry up, Sungminnie should be here in about 10 minutes to go to school with you," Umma said.

"Okay," I said tiredly.

Why do I have to go to school. I'm already smarter than...well everyone. Kekeke. I quickly  put on my clothes so my Minnie wouldn't have to wait for me. I went into the kitchen and sat on a chair. Umma was making breakfast.

"Uuummaaa, why isn't Minnie here yet?!" I whined.

"He'll be here any second now and stop whining, it's not cute when you do it," Umma said.

"*scoff* Well, Minnie thinks I'm the most adorable person in the universe."

30 seconds later ~

"Why isn't he here? What if something happened to him while he was walking here?! What if he tripped or got kidnapped or- Umma pay attention this is impor-" I was saying.

*ring ding dong*

I ran to the door while chanting, "Please be Minnie." I wasn't paying attention to what's infront of me and tripped over a toy Minnie gave me. Umma looked down at me and sighed. She opened the door.

"Announg Mrs.Cho How are you?" Sungminnie asked.

"I'm fine sweetie. Come inside," Umma said.

Minnie came inside and looked around. He's looking for me ^^.

"Where's Kyu-AAHHH!" Minnie said.

"Oww!" I screamed in pain.

I have been laying on the floor since I tripped and fell on top of me. I was too tired to get up so I was going to lay there until Umma would tell me to get up.

"Kyuhyunnie, why were you laying on the floor?" Minnie asked cutely.

"I tripped. Please get off, I can't breathe," I panted out.

He's chubby, but that makes him even more cute. He's even cuter than me.

"Oopsie. Sorry Kyuhyunnie," Sungmin said and got off of me.

He helped me up and we went to the kitchen. Umma gave us our breakfast.

"Thank you," Minnie said.

"Your welcome. I wish Kyuhyun had manners like you," Umma sighed.

"I have manners, I just don't like to use them," I said.

Umma glarednat me. I sunk into my seat and looked around nervously.

"Finish your food and go to school," Umma said and kissed our foreheads. Me and Minnie finished our breakfast and headed to school. It takes about 4 minutes for us to walk there. I looked at Minnie and he was smiling brightly and skipping. Why is he so happy, we have to go to school.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Because we're going to school," he said.

"You should be sad. School is worse than prison. I would rather lose a game in Starcraft than go to school," I said.

He pouted, "You just don't like school because you're mean to everyone and don't have any friends."

"I have friends. You, Hae, and what's his name...hm...oh yeah that monkey," I said.

Minnie hit my arm and said, "Do you mean Eunhyukkie?"

Oww. I rubbed my arm and looked for any bruises.

"Ow, that hurt! And who is Eunhyukkie?"

He tried to glare at me scarily but it was to kyute.

I pinched his cheek and said, "Aigoo, you're such an adorable bunny."

Minnie swatted my hand away from his chubby cheek.

"Eunhyukkie is the monkey,pabo," he whined.

"Oh."

So the monkey- I mean Eunhyuk is actually a person. I thought he was a science a lab monkey that turned part human in an experiment.

 

*At School*

We walked into our first grade classroom and sat at our seats at the back of the room. Seongsonim wasn't here yet. Me and Sungmin were talking then Seongsonim arrived.

"Announg class," she said.

The class stood up and bowed, "Announghaseyo Seongsonim."

"I have a special announcement to make. We and the other first grade class are going to have a play!" she said excitedly.

Most of the girls and Sungmin and the boy by the turtle guy cheered. The others groaned. I don't want to do a play, it takes too much work.

"The play is Romeo and Juliet. We will vote for who we want to play the main roles. Do you have any questions?" Seongsonim said.

Donghae was the only one who raised his hand. His question is probably related to fish.

"Yes, Donghae?"

"Can I be a fish?" he asked.

*Face-palm* I told you so.

"Erm... I don't think there are fish in the play," she said.

Donghae stared at her with puppy-dog eyes. ...Or fishy eyes?

"Fine. You can be a fish," Seongsonim said.

He squealed and bounced in his seat, "Kamsahamnida Seongsonim! I'll be the best fishy ever."

"Okay, so who wants to play Romeo?" she asked.

Minnie and 2 other boys whose names I don't know raised their hands.

"Who wants to be Juliet?"

Half of the girls raised their hands. Seongsonim passed out paper to the class.

"You can only vote for one person to play Romeo and one person to play Juliet. Someone from the other class might be casted as a main role."

I voted for Minnie. I didn't know who to choose for Juliet so I looked at Minnie's paper. He wrote sunny. I think she's in the other class. I wrote down Sunny and gave my paper to Seongsonim. Minnie was bouncing in his seat excitedly.

"Kyuhyunnie, are you excited about the play?" Minnie asked.

I held his shoulders down to stop him from bouncing.

"No, not really. Plays seem boring," I said.

He pouted. "But it seems really fun. Would you think it's boring if I'm in it?" Minnie asked and puffed his cheeks.

I was going to answer him, but Seongsonim started to talk. She clapped her hands for attention and said, "I'm going to count the votes with the other teacher. I'll be back. Behave yourselves."

Once she left, everyone got out of their seats and sat by their friends. Eunhae ran to me and Minnie and sat by us.

"Sungminnie, you're probably going to get to play Romeo," Eunhyuk said.

"Do you really think so?" Minnie asked unsurely.

"Yes. Everyone likes you, so they probably voted for you," Eunhyuk said.

Donghae nodded, "Yeah, Hyukkie is always right."

I laughed and said, "That monkey is never right."

Eunhae pouted and Minnie flicked my forehead. That's the second time he hurt me T T. Seongsonim came back with a stack of papers.

She got the class' attention and said, "Sunny will play Juliet and Sungmin will play Romeo. I'll give everyone a script and it says who you will play on the top of the title page.

"Congratulations," I said to Minnie.

He smiled brightly at me. Seongsonim gave me a script. I'm going to play a background character and I don't have any lines ^^. Our assignment was to read the script and learn our lines if we have any. I was reading the script. It's really boring. *reading...reading...reading* WHAT?! It says Romeo will kiss Juliet! My Minnie can't kiss anyone except me.

"Minnie, you can't play Romeo," I whined said.

"Wae?" he asked and looked at me curiously.

"Because the script says you have to kiss Sunny," I said and pointed at where the script says that.

Minnie looked confused, "So?"

"You can't kiss her! You can  only kiss me!" I said a little to loud.

The whole class looked at us. Eunhyuk pointed at me and laughed. He imitated what I said to Donghae.

"Yah! Go back to your own business," I said to the class and glared.

I looked at Minnie and his head was lowered, but I could see his pink tinted cheeks.

Minnie mumbled, "It's not a real kiss. I'm only going to kiss Sunny because the script says to. I don't like her."

"But-" I was saying.

"I'm still going to kiss her," he cut me off.

I sighed. I don't think I can change his decision. I need a plan. I thought about what my plan should be. After a while, I came up with a brilliant plan. It will embarrass me, but it's worth stopping Sunny and Minnie from kissing. I did my evil laugh. Minnie looked at me curiously and I gave him a smile. He went back to reading his script. Hopefully my plan works.

 

One Month Later, During the Play

Kyuhyun's POV

It's almost time for the kissing scene. I changed into an extra costume. Aigoo, I look stupid, But, I have to do this. I looked in the mirror one more time then ran on the stage right before the kiss. Some of the people int he crowd gasped and most of them laughed. I breathed in and walked to Minnie and Sunny. 

"Kyuhyunnie? Why are you dressed as Juliet?" Minnie whispered.

I ignored his question and 'gently' pushed Sunny away from Minnie. She looked confused, but stayed where I pushed her. I took a step closer to Minnie and pecked his lips. He looked shocked and his eyes were really big. His cheeks turned pink and he covered his face with his hands. I looked at the crowd and they were shocked and their mouths were gaped. Except for my Umma and Minnie's Umma. They were squealing and bouncing in their seats together. My cheeks felt hot and I ran off the stage.

 

Kyuhyun's Umma POV

Why did Kyuhyunnie come on the stage? OMO! He's dressed as a girl.

"Why is Kyuhyunnie on stage?" Mrs. Lee asked me.

I shrugged. I took out my phone to record him, This might be my only chance to see him dressed as a girl. Kyuhyunnie walked to Minnie and that girl. He pushed her away. Aish, that brat. Kyuhyunnie went closer to Minnie then... OMO HE KISSED MINNIE AND I RECORDED IT! Me and Mrs. Lee fangirled over the kiss while everyone else was shocked.

"Send the video to my phone," Mrs. Lee said excitedly.

I nodded and sent it to her.

 


Announg ^^

I don't think this story was good. Sorry for the fail story T T. Please leave comments. Thankyu for reading.

-Author A