Kyuhyunnie's Birthday

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

Kyuhyun's POV

Today is my 6th birthday! I'm so happy and excited. I wonder what my parents got me? Minnie always makes mea cute birthday card and a handmade gift for me. His gifts are...odd-looking but, it's the thought that counts.

"Kyuhyun, breakfast is ready," my Appa called.

Yay food! I sound like Changmin. >.<

I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast.

"Happy birthday," my Umma and Appa said and kissed my cheek.

"What's my birthday gift?" I asked them.

"It's a surprise," my Umma said.

I pouted and finished eating.

"When you are done eating, go to Sungmin's house. He wanted to go to the park with you," my Umma said.

I nodded and went to his house. He lives next door, so I got there in less than a minute. I knocked on the door. Shortly after, Minnie opened the door. He hugged me tightly. Minnie went on his tippy-toes and kissed my cheek.

"Happy birthday Kyuhyunnie. Saranghae!" he said while still hugging me.

"Thanks. Nado saranghae," I said and ruffled his hair.

Minnie released me from his tight hug. He pouted and fixed his hair. 

When he finished fixing his hair he said excitedly, "Let's go to the park."

I held his hand and we walked towards the park. He swung our arms and hummed to "Puff The Magic Dragon." We got to the park and there were only a few other kids there.

"What do you want to do? You get to pick since it's your birthday," he said and looked around the park.

"Hmm, let's play on the swings," I said.

No one was by the swings, so little kids couldn't annoy me. We sat on the swings.

"What gift do you want?" he asked me.

"A gift from you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I don't want to make a handmade gift for you. I want to give you a real gift," he said.

"A handmade gift is a real gift. They are cute," I said.

"Just tell me what you want," Minnie whined and flailed his arms and legs.

"I don't want anything," I said.

He glared at me.

"Fine. Um...I want you," I said and grinned.

Minnie slapped my arm playfully and giggled. We played on the slide and played tag. Minnie won. He's too fast to catch. It began to get dark so we went back to our homes. I walked inside my house and their are decorations everywhere. Most of the floor was covered with balloons and streamers hung on the walls. I didn't know I was going to have a birthday party.

"Kyuhyunnie, change your clothes. Your friends should be here in an hour," my Appa said.

I went to my room and changed into the clothes laid on my bed. My Umma probably put them there for me to wear. I have an hour until my friends come. What should I do? I could go to Minnie's house. But I think he's getting ready for my birthday party. He takes a long time to get ready but, not as long as Heechullie. I'll take a nap.

 

Sungmin's POV

The sun went bye-bye so me and Kyuhyunnie had to go home. I want to stay at the park and play. But, I'm scared of the dark. Monsters and vampires come out in the dark. When I got  home, I greeted Umma and Appa and sat on Umma's lap.

"Umma," I whined.

"Yes sweetie," Umma said.

"It's Kyuhyunnie's birthday and I still don't know what to got him," I said.

"You could make him a gift," Umma said.

"I always make him a gift. I want to give him a real gift," I sighed.

"What do you think he wants?" Umma asked.

I thought for a while then said, "I asked him and he said he wants me. He wouldn't tell me what he actually wanted."

"Aw, that's so cute," Umma cooed.

We sat in silence thinking of what I should give Kyuhyunnie. I don't have much time until his birthday party.

After a couple of minutes, Umma screamed, "I know what you should give Kyuhyunnie!"

Umma picked me up and ran to her and Appa's room. I hope Umma's idea isn't crazy.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Umma woke me up when Eunhae and Hsnchul arrived. Why isn't Minnie here yet? Maybe he is still getting ready. Umma gave us face paint to play with. Eunhae smudged it on each others face. Heechullie pretended it was make-up and Hangeng helped him put it on his face. I randomly spread it on my face because I was wondering when Minnie would come.

"There is something outside for you," my Umma said while trying n ot to laugh.

I opened the front door and saw something almost as tall as me wrapped badly in wrapping paper. There were bows on it and it began slightly moving. I opened it from the top. Is that hair? I opened it more until I saw Minnie's face.

"Why are you wrapped in wrapping paper?" I asked and laughed.

"I'm your gift," he said and smiled.

"You are the best gift I will ever get," I said and unwrapped him.

When I finished unwrapping him we went inside and played with Eunhae and Hanchul. I poked Minne's shoulder to got his attention.

"Yes?" he asked.

I looked at the floor and shyly asked, "Since you are my present, can I get a kiss?"

Minnie blushed and said, "Of course."

He was going to kiss my cheek.

"Kyuhyunnie," my Umma called.

I turned towards my Umma making Minnie accidently kiss me. I heard a snapping sound. Minnie quickly pulled away and looked at the floor. I saw my Umma holding a camera. Wait...did she take a picture of me and Minnie kissing?

"UMMA! DELETE THAT PICTURE!" I screamed and tried to get the camera from my Umma.

 


Happy Birthday Kyuhyun! You get handsomer every day. Sarangae~ <3

Thankyu for reading. Please comment. ^^

-Author A