New Neighbor

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

 

 
Sungmin POV
There's a moving truck outside by the house next to mine.
"Minnie" Umma called.
I ran downstairs to the kitchen. Umma was putting yummy cookies in a container. 
"Umma, can Minnie have a cookie     *aegyo* "
"Yes, but not to many. They are for our new neighbors. Can you give the cookies to them?"
I nodded and went outside with the cookies. My new neighbors were taking boxes out of the moving truck and into their house. I saw a cute little boy with brown hair playing with a psp. I ran up to him.
"Anneong Im Lee Sungmin" 
He looked up from his game at me, then started playing again. I kept on poking his cheek until he paid attention to me. 
"STOP POKING ME" the cute boy said.
"I'll stop if you pay attention to me"
"Fine," he said. He looked annoyed for some reason.
"What's your name?" 
I handed him the plate of cookies.
"Thanks, I'm Kyuhyun."
Kyuhyun stuffed cookies in his mouth. He had crumbs on his face. I giggled and wiped the crumbs off his face. Kyuhyunnie was blushing.
"Kyuhyunnie, why are you blushing?"
He looked down and mumbled, "I'm not blushing"
Aigoo he is so cute!
"Do you want to play with me?" I asked. Please say yes!
"Hmmm ok" he said and smiled
"Come on" I said and pulled him towards my house.
Kyuhyunnie stopped me from pulling him and said, "From now on we're bestfrinds. Ok?"
YAY I have a bestfriend! I happily nodded and pulled him again.

Thankyu for reading ^^.  If you ship Seungdoong you should read You don't need abs. It's on the same account and it is a really good story by my friend.