I'll Protect You

Kid!Kyumin Oneshots

Sungmin POV

Me and Kyuhyunnie are in his room playing together. Well, he's playing some confusing game called Starcraft  and I'm watching him. 
"Kyuhyunnie can I play" I asked.
"No, you're going to mess up my score" he said.
*pouts*
Kyuhyun patted my head then went back to playing his stupid game.
"Kyu! Minnie!" Kyuhyun's umma called us.
Kyuhyun paused his game. He held my hand and went to our ummas who were in the kitchen. Our ummas told us that they won't be home tomorrow because of their job and they have to leave in a little while. Kyuhyun is going to stay at my house so we don't get lonely. I'm so happy. I get to play with Kyuhyunnie all day tomorrow. But I'm scared , too. I have never been home without Umma. Kyuhyun went to his home to pack things for tomorrow. He came back after 10 minutes with a backpack. I changed into my pink bunny printed pajamas. Kyuhyun changed into his Starcraft printed pajamas. Our Ummas came into my room and said they have leave now.
I said "Bye Ummas. I'm going to miss you."
I hugged mine and Kyuhyun's Umma.
Kyuhyunnie said "Bye. I'll miss you , too."
He hugged mine and his Umma. They kissed our foreheads. Then they left the house. I'm scared without Umma. 
"I'm scared" I said.
"Don't be scared, I'm here for you" he said. 
"But, what if there is a monster that wants to eat us?" I asked. 
"I'll protect you"
"What if a scary doggy tries to bite me?"
"A dog won't come in your house. But if it does come, I'll protect you" he said.
"What if-" 
Kyuhyun cut me off and said, "I'll protect you from everything."
He patted my head and took his laptop in the living room. I'm sooo bored. 
"Kyuhyunnie, play with me *aegyo*"
He sighed and turn off his game.
"What do you wanna play Minnie?" 
"Hmmmm" Should we play hide and seek, duck duck goose, tag ........ COLORING. 
"Lets color! ^^" I said.
"But i don't-"
I ran to my room before he could finish talking. I got my coloring books, crayons, and glitter glue. I put them on the floor and looked through the coloring books. I found one with bunnies. Kyuhyun said my books are to girly, so he drew instead. Coloring is so fun. I'll make this bunny pink and that one rainbow and that one glittery. I squeezed the glitter glue tube, but nothing came out.  
"Aigoo..erggh........YAH COME OUT" I said as i squeezed and shook the tube around. After a while, the glitter came out, but all over me. Kyuhyunnie was watching the whole time and was laughing at me. He rolled like a buffalo on the floor. There's glitter glue all over my favorite pajamas and hair TT. My eyes got teary and when he noticed, he stopped laughing.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I wiped my eyes and pointed at the glitter on me.
"It'll come off. Take a bath." He said.
I nodded and went to take a bath. When I finished, I was really tired. I sat by Kyuhyunnie and looked at his drawing. I think it was supposed to be me and him.
I poked his arm and said,"Is your picture of me and you ?"
"Yes" he said and handed me the picture. 
I took it and said,"Thank you. Kyuhyun I'm tired."
"Ok, let's go to sleep"
We went into my bedroom and got into my bed.
"Goodnight Kyuhyunnie~" I said.
"Goodnight  Minnie" he said and kissed my forehead. After a while, it started raining really hard. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after 4Minutes. I was  dreaming about me and Kyuhyunnie when i woke up because of thunder and lightning. I am really scared of thunderstorms. I started crying and i tried to stop because i don't want Kyuhyunnie to wake up. The other side of the bed moved and Kyuhyun sat up. I wiped my tears before he could see i was crying. 
"Minnie why are you crying?" he asked.
"I'm not *sniff* crying" I said.
There was more thunder. I screamed and cried again. Kyuhyunnie hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
He said "It's ok, don't cry. I'll protect you from the thunder."
He hugged me and my back. He's so sweet. I cuddled closer to him. 
"Go to sleep Minnie. Saranghae"
"Thank you. ~Saranghae"
I wasn't scared anymore and fell asleep peacefully in his arms. If Kyuhyun always does this during thunderstorms, then thunderstorms might be a good thing.