YunHee VS MinHae = Ice cream?

Hanging By The Moment

 

“Hey guys, guess what! YunHee likes–“ I quickly stuffed a cookie in .
“What where you trying to say, MinHae? YunHe--?”
“Nothing!!” I said as I flashed them a cheesy smile.
I gave her the I’ll-kill-you-if-you-tell-anyone look. MinHae looked at me then nodded. But then MinHae grabbed my phone and ran over and showed it to Siwon. Everyone gathered around him and looked at my phone.

“Awww!! That’s sooo cute!!” they all laughed.

Prepare to die, MinHae!!!

<><><><><><><>

 

“I’m going to kill you!!!” I yelled as I picked up a random stick lying around and started to chase her around the room.

“YunHee, I’m sorry!” she screamed.

“Yah!! Come back here!!” I growled, catching up to her. Suddenly, I felt someone pick me up and sit me down on the other side of the room. I looked up at the person and saw it was Siwon. 
“Hmm, why did you stop me!?” I whined childishly. 
“Do you want to clean up her dead body?” he asked me. I shook my head and pouted. 
“Now, that’s a good girl.” He laughed. I shot MinHae an I’ll-get-you-later look then I realized…..WHERE THE HECK DID I GET THIS STICK FROM?! I looked around the room and twitched in annoyance. The room was so dirty!! There were ramen cups everywhere... And what the heck?! A car side mirror! “Why is this room so messy?!” I exclaimed.

“You see what I’m saying?! That’s why boss man wanted both of us to clean this room!” MinHae gave me an annoyed look. “Every time I clean this room, it gets dirty so easily!!” Suju gave us a cheesy smile, and I shook my head.
“Now, you losers... leave!! So YunHee and I can clean this place up!!” she pushed Heechul out of the door. 
“Don’t push me, you brat!!” he growled at her.
“Don’t call me a brat!!” She kicked him in the shin. I walked towards MinHae and dragged her away from Heechul before any more drama could  happen between them.

“Yeahh! You’re lucky that YunHee is holding me back!!” 
“Like that smurf can do anything!!”  What?! Just because I’m freakishly short and skinny, I can’t defend myself?! I turned towards him and gave him a death glare. Just as he was about to leave, I took off my shoe and threw it right at Heechul’s head.

“Yahh!” he glared at MinHae and I.
“Just go, HeeChul.”  Leeteuk laughed as he pushed him out the door.  “Well, thanks for the shoe Yunhee!” HeeChul grinned evilly. I snatched the shoe back from him and closed the door. 
“Do you like HeeChul?” I bluntly asked MinHae. Her eyes widened as she shook her head. “No!! I don’t like him. He’s so annoying!!” She started to shake me. “ I will never like him! NEVER!!” Sure… that’s what they all say! But I won’t tell her that. I’ll just keep it to myself. “Then… do you like anyone?”

“Not telling!” she sang as she started to pick up the ramen cups. I slightly pouted as I changed the trash cans.
“So, who’s rooms are you cleaning?”
“Um… SNSD, SHINee, The Gr—“
“OH EM GEEE!!! Do you wanna switch with me!?” she tackled me to the ground.
“ I have DBSK’s room!!” she said, nodding. “You can see YunHo everyday~!” Hmm.. . but then I have to see ChangMin everyday! I shook my head as I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose. I looked over to MinHae and she had a pout on her face.  “Please, YunHee?!!” she whined. “I’ll buy you a bowl of ice cream!!” I paused what I was doing.  Ice cream…? No! I will not change rooms!!

“I’ll buy you ice cream for a year!!” she begged.
“Okay!!” I grinned happily. Free ice cream for a year!! AWESOMEEEEE!!  Who wouldn’t want that? I love ice cream!!!
“Thank you, YunHee!!!”  she glomped me. I laughed, but then soon I felt myself losing oxygen. “I can’t breathhh!!!” I moved my arms up and down.
“Oh!! Sorry!!” she pulled back. I gave her a nod, then rubbed my eyes. “Sleeepppy.”
“Hmm... You should drink some soda! You’re still trying to get used to the time, right?” I nodded as I rubbed my eyes even more. I suddenly felt myself get pushed out of the room.

“Huh?” I looked at MinHae.
“Go and get some soda or coffee. I got SuJu’s room. Okay?” Before I could even answer, she shut the door and locked it. I went towards the cafeteria, but then I passed by DBSK’s room and peeked in. I saw Jaejoong, ChangMin, and Junsu dancing along to to Amigo. I love how everyone in SM knows each other's dances.
“Whatchu doing, doggie?”

“Wahh~!! “ I jumped back and saw YooChun. “Don’t do that!!” Yoochun laughed as he avoided my hits. “You didn’t answer my question.  What are you doing?”
"Seeing how dirty your dance room is!” I nodded. Well, it wasn’t that dirty. The mirrors needed to be cleaned, and the floors needed to be mopped. That’s good.
“Well, you don’t have to worry about that, doggie. Our room is never dirty. Jaejoong likes to keep the room clean." I blinked then looked into the room and looked at YooChun. 
“AWESOMMMEEEE!!” I yelled out in English. “Man, Super Junior’s room is like, the messiest room everrr!!” YooChun laughed, then patted me on the head like a dog again. “Do you know where the nearest Starbucks is?” I yawned.
“Aren’t you a little young to drink coffee?”

“No!! I’m 18 buddy!! “ I glared at him. “I’ve been drinking coffee since I was 16!” 
“Maybe that’s why you’re short for your age."  he joked.  “ There’s one around the corner. I’m about to go. Do you wanna go?” I nodded happily.  When I noticed that he put on sunglasses and a beanie, I followed.

“So, what do you like to drink from Starbucks?” he asked. 
“I like Java chip, Strawberry&cream, white mocha, and mocha!”  
“Ah. I should have known, since you’re from California.” he laughed as he held the door for me. 
“Leave me alone… ” I pouted. “And thank you for holding the door for me.”  As we waited in line, I noticed something hanging from his pocket. Could it be? Is it Toushiro from Bleach?!!! AWESOMMMMEEE!! I started to poke him repeatedly.
“Yes, doggie?” He grabbed my hand to prevent me from poking him anymore. 

“Is that Toushiro on your phone?” I blinked. He smiled and nodded. “You’re a fan of Bleach?”
“Mhmmm!!!” I nodded happily.
“YunHee, I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship.” He slung his arm around me.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Again, I'm really sorry how slow paced this fic is. >< I'm glad you all liked it. I really didn't think this story would be doing good on here, to be honest. Since it's slow paced...and..idk.