Food! Fooooodd! FOOOOOOD! YunHo?

Hanging By The Moment

I looked up and saw ChangMin smirking at me. I got out of his arms and glared at him.
“Don’t call me bird brain!!” I frowned. 
“Hmm... but you seem like one...” he trailed off.
“But you don’t even know me that well! So how do you know if I have a bird brain or not!” I smirked. Ha!! Take that!
“So you do admit that you’re a bird brain.” Gahh! I sighed in frustration as I walked away from that uber tall person. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I muttered angrily as I pushed my cart down the hallway.
“Nuna?” I heard TaeMin’s voice. I looked over to him and gave him a small smile. “Hello.”
“Are you okay?” 
“Oh. I'm fine. Just kinda hungry.” I laughed. TaeMin laughed then pulled out a bag of chips. “Here ya go!”  I blinked in surpise and took the bag of chips. “Thanks!” I smiled. “Are you trash cans full? I can just change it now, and it’ll be easier for me to clean up.”
“Yeah, it’s pretty full.” I nodded and followed TaeMin to SHINee’s dance room. When I walked into their dance room, I noticed that they were all playing around. They were randomly dancing and singing to Mirotic. I giggled at how playful and goofy they are. 
“I got you...~!”
“Under my skin~!!!” I finished off the phrase, then they all looked over to me. “Oh, hello.” I laughed sheepishly as I looked away.

“Oh. Hello YunHee nuna!” they all smiled at me. I smiled at them back. “I'm just going to clean out your trash cans.” I grabbed their trash cans and dumped out all their contents. As I placed the trash cans back, there was a strong smell of bulgogi. I love bulgogi!! I pouted as I took a quick glance at their food. Then my stomach growled. Loudly. I mean, it was so loud that the whole hallway could hear it. I turned a deep shade of red when I felt everyone’s eyes on me.
“Do you want some?” Onew asked as he showed me his plate. I shook my head and began pushing my cart. But then my stomach growled loudly again.
“Come on, Nuna. We know you're hungry.” TaeMin grabbed my hand and made me sit with them. I was sitting between Onew and TaeMin, and we were siting at a small table which could fit about five people. Since I'm a stick, I don’t even count, hahaha. “Here ya go, nuna.” Onew smiled as he passed me his plate. “Thank you.” Hehe, it is so cool being called Nuna. =P I smiled happily as I ate some of his food. “Why are you so hungry, Nuna?” TaeMin poked me in my side.
“Oh. I didn’t eat breakfast.” I mumbled as I ate a bit more of Onew’s meal. I didn’t want to eat the rest of Onew’s meal, so I stopped eating. “Um, you can eat the rest of your meal.” 
“No. No. You can eat it.” Onew tried to give me the meal.
“No.” I pushed the meal towards him.
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Eat it! Eat it!! Eat it!!” the rest of them chanted. I shook my head, but everyone continued to chant happily.

“Fine...” I sighed as I ate a bit more of Onew’s meal. Now they’re acting like I’m the youngest. I pouted as they tried to give me more of their food.
“Good. Now Nuna must eat with us from now on!!” Key grinned as he slung his arm around me. They all nodded in agreement.
“Don’t I have a say in–“ Key suddenly stuffed a muffin in my mouth. 
“Nope! Nuna doesn’t eat so her dong-saengs will take care of her!!” Jonghyun nodded.
“Aww!!” I squealed happily as I glomped them. “You’re all so cute! I wish you were my little cousins!!” SHINee looked at me in surprise at my childish reaction. I hugged them even tighter. “So adorable!”

“Wow. Not only is the janitor a bird brain, she’s also a e!" I heard ChangMin’s annoying voice. I let go of them and glared at him. “What’s she doing here?” He asked as he ignored my death glare.
“Nuna doesn’t eat breakfast, so we want her to eat lunch with us!” TaeMin beamed at him.
“So, she’s going to eat lunch with us now...” ChangMin pouted. Gahh! Why does he have to look so cute when he pouts!? >_< Don’t fall for it YunHee!! They all nodded as I gave him the death glare again. 

“Well, I have to go back to work now...” I grabbed my cart and pushed it out of the room. Lunch with ChangMin and SHINee... weird. I yawned. 
“Sleepy?” I heard YunHo’s voice. “Kinda. Still not really used to the time.” I laughed as I looked over to him. “So, how’s your first day of work so far?” He asked as he walked with me down the hall.

“Eh. It’s okay so far.” I laughed. “Oh! You know what’s fun? Riding the cart down the hallway really fast!” YunHo looked at me then started to laugh. “Really?
“Mhmm!! You should try it! Wait... you’re pretty tall. So I don’t know if it’ll work for you. Hehehe, this is one of the many reasons why I like being short. But then those tall people can be mean!!"
“Aw. Don’t worry. With your adorableness, tall people won’t be mean.” YunHo gave me a charming smile.
“But, but, what about ChangMin!!!” I pouted childishly to hide my blush. I hate having pale skin. “ChangMin is weird. Don’t worry about him.” he laughed as he ruffled my hair. I blushed again. I looked around the hallway for any messes made by the stars. So far so good. Until I saw one of my favorite landscape paintings. And above it was a big stain of silly string.
“How the heck did that get up there?!” I stopped the cart and started to whine.
“Oh. Ehehe...” I looked at YunHo as he rubbed the back of his neck. “We kinda got carried away when we were playing with TaeMin and them.” I gave him a blank stare and picked up a rag and a spray bottle. “Hmm... I can’t even reach it!!” But then I suddenly felt myself get lifted from the ground. 
“Can you reach it now?” I blushed and nodded stupidly as I started to clean it. 
“Am I hurting your shoulder?” 
“Yes! Wow, YunHee, what do you eat?!!” I stopped what I was doing and pouted. 
“I’m just playing.” he laughed.
“Aww, isn’t that cute! YunHo and YunHee!!”