Study Break

Hanging By The Moment

“No! NO!! I need to studyyyy!” I started to hit his back.
“YunHee, you’re overworking yourself!!”
“No, I’m not!!”
“Hey! ChangMin and Jessica, do you wanna go to the bakery with us? YunHee needs a break from all this work.”
ChangMin and Jessica? Huh? Are they going out?!” I blinked as I looked over my shoulder and saw them.
“Sure, we’ll go.” ChangMin smiled.
“Let’s go!!” Jaejoong grinned as he walked outside of the SM building.
“Pssst! YunHee, don’t tell anyone about ChangMin and Jessica.” Jaejoong whispered. “But SHINee knows. And SNSD, The Grace, Super Junior and f(x), -“
“So basically, don’t tell SooMan or the CEO man…and uhh….” I wonder if MinHae knows…
“Yes. And MinHae found out yesterday.”
“How come I was the last to know!?” I pouted childishly.

“Because you just started to work here?” Jaejoong shook his head.
“Oh, right right…” I nodded stupidly. Finally realizing that Jaejoong was still carrying me… I poked him.
“Umm.. Jaejoong.” I mumbled.
“Yes?”
“You can put me down now.” I blushed.
“Oh… right... right..”  he placed me down and patted me on the head. I quickly poked him in the stomach in return.
“I’m not a dog!” Jaejoong just laughed as I frowned. “You’re so cute though!” I quickly looked away to hide my blush.
“Hi, Jaejoong oppa and YunHee sshi.” I heard Jessica’s voice. I looked over to Jessica and gave her a small wave. When I looked over to ChangMin and I glared at him.
“Don’t make that face, it makes you look uglier.” ChangMin smirked.
“ChangMin! Don’t say that!” She scolded him.
“Sorry.” He mumbled.
“Hmm….I don’t get how you can go out with him! He’s sooo mean!!” I whined childishly.
“I don’t know why he’s mean to you.” She glared at him. “But he’s a really nice sweetie, and kind and funny…”
I blankly stared at her and pulled out my phone, pretending to text. “This is weird….”
“Hmm? What’s weird?”  Jaejoong blinked.
“ChangMin! Being all those nice things.” I looked up at him. “It’s just…weird!!”
Jaejoong just laughed as he ruffled my hair.
“Come on lovebirds! Let’s go!!” Jaejoong said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bakery.
“Wait… I don’t have my wallet.” I tried to pull away from him. He just shook his head and gripped my arm tighter.

  

“I’ll just pay for your cakes and snacks.” He smirked.  “I know what you’re going to do! You’re going to pretend you lost your wallet and you can’t goo then then thennn! You’re just going to study.” I looked at him and frown. Mannn!! Saw right though my plan!! I pouted childishly. When I looked over to ChangMin and Jessica holding hands and laughing, I also noticed they had couple necklaces. I want couple stuff like that… I flipped my bangs out of my eyes. Hmm I wonder what it’s like to have a boyfriend. I blinked as I observed them silently.  I really wonder how ChangMin is as a boyfriend…because well…he seems really mean….kinda… but he does kinda look like a good boyfriend. Like holding the girl's bag when they go…..nah… I don’t think so…

  

When we reached the bakery, I smiled happily at the thoughts of sweet and cakes and cookies!! Everytime I would visit in the summer, I would go to the bakery. My favorite cake from the bakery is the strawberry mousse cake! It’s soo awesome! When I looked at the display case, I clapped happily.  I started to inwardly drool as I stared at them.
“Stop drooling. That’s not very lady-like, Half-pint.” ChangMin teased. I looked over to him and glared at him. Once he looked at the other cakes, I checked if I was…I wasn’t. That stupid tall person.
“You liarrrr! I wasn’t drooling!” I smacked his arm. After hitting him, I regretted it. I quickly hid behind Jaejoong and used him as a shield… Wait…he’s going to hit Jaejoong then me!!
“Umm…YunHee…what are you doing?”  Jaejoong laughed.
“Hiding from ChangMin….I hit him.”
“He won’t hit you…maybe. He doesn’t hit girls.”
“But Jaejoong Hyunng!! YunHee isn—OWW! Jessica…” he looked over at her.
“Be nice to her!! “ she punched him in the arm. ChangMin pouted cutely and rubbed where she hit him. I laughed evilly as I watched Jessica scold him. “Ehehe…that’s what he gets!!”  But then, I felt someone pull my hair. “OWW!”

“YunHee, what type of cake do you want?” Jaejoong asked.
“Hmm…I wanna try the Mango mousse cake.” I grinned at him. He just nodded and told the person our order. “Go ahead and sit with Jessica and ChangMin. They already got their food.”  I nodded as I walked over to the tables. I blinked when I noticed Jessica wasn’t there. I quietly took my seat in front of ChangMin as he drank his smoothie.
“Awkward…awkward…..awkward….I sighed as I took off my glasses to clean the lens. I wish that I had contacts…but then again.. I look ugly without my glasses. As I cleaned my glasses, I felt  ChangMin staring at me.

“What? I know I look ugly without them…” I sighed as I placed my glasses back on my face.
“Uh..yeah…ugly..” he mumbled.
“Hmm…okay…” I shook my head as he laughed.  Since he was busy laughing… I tried to steal the other half of his sandwich.  Just as I was about to grab it, ChangMin slapped my hand and pulled the plate closer to him. “Mine. You don’t need to eat anyways! You’re getting fatter!”

“I’m not fat…well not that fat!!! With all the food you eat, I’m surprised you’re not fat like a balloon!”

<><><><><><>

If you want me to advertise or read your fanfic please PM me, rather than just posting it in the comments in my fic because well... I get happy when I see comments but if I see an advertisement I get well discourage. Just saying.

For any SHINee fans, I have a JongHyun fic if you guys wanna read it~ =3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39734/ha-sisterly-love-jonghyun-key-shinee