Stressed out YunHee

Hanging By The Moment

After dinner, I asked YooChun to take me back to work.  I think they've seen Ahjusshi’s house, and I don’t want them to find out we’re related still. So, I just told YooChun that I “forgot” my notes for school.

“I can just take you home after that too.” YooChun offered.
“No, it’s okay! I can just take the bus!” I sighed as I pushed up my glasses.
“But it’s not safe for you to be on the bus this late! What if you get !? Or kidnapped!? Or or….” He just kept going on and on about all the bad things that could happen to me.
“YooChun oppa!” I said in a cutesy voice. He stopped and looked over to me. Blahh, the cutesy voice works on him? Ehee… I wonder if he’s a er for the puppy dog eyes? I grinned evilly.
“I have that pepper spray you gave me… so, I’ll be fine!” I nodded. 
“Fine.” He sighed as he patted me on the head. “Be safe doggie.”
“You be safe too kitty! Crazy drunk drivers are out around this time!” I exclaimed as I ran out of the car.  When I saw that he'd left, I quickly ran up to Ajjusshi’s office. “Ahjusshi, are you ready to go home?” I peeked in. 

Clack clack.  Eh? I blinked as I looked over to this desk and saw him typing away on his big desktop.  I quietly walked in and sat next to him. “Whatcha doing?” I looked at his screen and it looked like he was writing someone an email. “I’m trying to find ways to promote BoA in America.” He answered me.

“Oh! You can promote her with Forever 21! And those evil make-up stores.”  I nodded happily.  After an hour or so, I felt myself nodding off.
“Come on, Yunhee.” Ahjusshi shook me as I yawned and followed him to the limo.  Ahh, soo tried…. Already studying for my finals for school… I leaned my head against the window.

“When does your winter break start?” he asked me. I quickly looked through the calendar on my phone. “Well, my last final is on the 18th… I think… It’s in my planner… all the dates and stuff.” I mumbled.
“Oh, okay. How are you classes?”
“Eh. Classes are classes. You learn.” I nodded as I placed my phone in my pocket. Ahjusshi just laughed and patted me on the head.

“Since your finals are coming up next week, do you want to work?”
“I’ll be fine.”
“Are you sure?”
“Don’t worry, Ahjusshi! I can do this!”
“Fine, but please don’t over work yourself and stress yourself out. You know how you are when you're stressed.”  He patted me on the shoulder. I just looked at him and smiled. “Don’t worry about me! I can take care of myself!!!”

As a few days passed by, my teachers started to dump all this homework and quizzes on us. I think my brain is going to blow up! So much work! I wanna cry! I banged my head against the desk. “Evil teachers and their outlines and their love for tests!” I glared at the study guides in front of me. Yes, my teachers,well my math one, is making us take a test and then a final on the stuff we learned this semester!  Then my psychology teacher didn’t like my research paper! What?!  She said I need to organize it better. Not only that, she wants us to outline the last two chapters!! Imma just type this outline up…after math…maybe… I pulled out my laptop from its bag and turned it on. Then I have all this other work! Uhgieaiaekfn I wanna die… and I don’t get this math stuff! The last chapter is really confusing me!  I banged my head against the table again.

“Uh.. Nuna?” I heard TaeMin’s voice. I just started to whine and thrash around my chair. “NUNAAA!” he poked me in the side.

 “TAEMINNNNNIEE!!” I wailed as I threw myself at him. “ I’M GOING TO FAIL MATHHH!”  I started to shake him violently. “I’m going to die!! Then failing a class is going tomessupmygpa! ThenmyuncleisgoingtogetmadatmethenIdie!”  TaeMin stared at me with wide eyes as he tried pry my hands off his arms.  “Nuna.. calm down!!”

“How can I calm down when I have all these finals coming up!! They over loaded on work and and andad –“ TaeMin stuffed a huge Oreo cookie in my mouth and then patted me on the shoulder. “Calm down, nuna!” he laughed as he ruffled my hair. Stupid Taemin, I’m older than him and he’s taller than me.  I hate being short.  “We can ask ChangMin Hyung to help! He helped me with my math homework!” he smiled at me while I shook my head. “Never. I’m not asking that stick to help me!” I shook my head violently.

“ChangMin Hyungg!!” TaeMin called out. I tried to stop him but then he stuffed another Oreo in my mouth. 
“Hm…what is it TaeMin?” ChangMin asked he walked over to us. He looked at me weirdly because I had cookies stuffed in my mouth.
“Nuna needs help with her math. Can you help her pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?” he gave ChangMin his puppy dog eyes.  ChangMin sighed and took his seat next to me.
“What math class are you taking?”
“Calculus.”
“Wait….I thought you were bad at math?”
“I am…just with calculus and statistics.” I nodded as I found the chapter I was having the most trouble with.
“Maybe you’re not a bird brain after all.” He smirked. I looked over at the tall stick and glared at him. “Stop calling me a bird brain, damnit!” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Just help me with this chapter…please.” 

ChangMin looked over the problems and started to explain as I munched on a bag of chips. I frowned when I still couldn’t really understand. “Um…ChangMin… C-c-can you explain again? I still don’t really understand….”  Gah,… I hate feeling stupid like this….. I frowned as I moved closer to him.  He started to explain and little slower.  After about an hour of ChangMin explaining, it all started to come to me! It was actually easy!!! Thank you, You evil tall person!! Maybe I should come to you for help on my math….
“Do you understand now?” he asked. I looked at him and nodded happily.  “Thank you, ChangMin!!!!”  He gave me a small smile, then got up. “If you need help again, just look for me or something.”  I nodded stupidly, not getting over the fact that he smiled at me.  Andand…he said he’ll help me with math! Now that’s like really different…he must be in a good mood or something!

The next few days, let’s just say…the stress really got to me! I started to do all nighters again and just eating and eating and eating!! “The school is trying to kill me!!” I slammed my head against the table causing all the wrappings and bags to fly around me.
“Wow, you got even more food than the last time I saw you. Cut down on the food, fatty!”  The stupid tall person smirked. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and whimpered. “Y-y-you think I’m fat?!!!”  ChangMin looked at me in surprise as he saw the tears forming.  Okay, so when I’m stress out …I take everything to heart. I don’t know why…but  it just happens. I remember one time, my friend told me that she couldn’t study with me and I started to cry because I though she hated me or something. Yeah… a stressed out YunHee isn’t good…..not at all…not at all.

“Y-y-y-ah. Bird Brain…why are you crying?”
“Now you're calling me stupid!? YOU’RE SOO MEANN! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE BETT-“ I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pat me on the head.
“Calm down, YunHee.” Jaejoong sighed. I looked up at him and whined. “He called me stupid and fat!”
“I’m sure ChangMin didn’t mean it… right?” Jaejoong looked over to a guilty looking ChangMin. He nodded and sighed. “Sorry, YunHee.”
“Come on, YunHee. Stop studying. You need a break.” Jaejoong said as he placed all my stuff in my bookbag.
“NO! I need to study!!”  I tried to grab my bookbag back.
“No! You need to rest!”
“NO! I NEEDS TO STUDYYYY!!”

Jaejoong growled in frustration, then suddenly picked me up and tossed me on his shoulder as if I was a jacket. “YAHHHHH! I’M NOT DONE STUDYINGGG!”
“Yes you are!”
“How am I done studying?!”
“Because I say you are!!”  He started to walk towards the exit of the SME Building.
“Where are you taking me, you creeper?!”
“You’ll see.” He smiled at me.