The First Day

Hanging By The Moment

“MinHae sshi!!!” I called out. She turned around and waved. I rushed to her as she gave me a weird look. “MinHae sshi!! Do you know where DBSK’s room is?”
“Yeah, It’s down that hall.” she pointed down the hallway. “Thank you!!” I gave her a big hug then ran into DBSK’s dance room. I peeked through the door and realized that they weren’t there. So, I went in and placed the hoodie on the piano in the room.
“What are you doing?”

<><><><><><<><><>

I jumped and looked over at the door, and saw YunHo standing there. “I, uh... I, uh...” I stuttered like the idiot I am. He looked over to the hoodie and gave me a confused look. “See...” I started off slowly. “IspilledkimchionChangMin’shoodieandIfeltbadsoIgothimanewone.”

“Um, huh?” he scratched the back of his head. “Can you say it slower please?”
“I really need to stop doing that.” I mumbled to myself. YunHo looked at me in confusion again. “ Oh. Nothing! Just talking to myself. Hehehe. But I said, that I spilled kimchi on ChangMin sshi’s hoodie. I felt really bad so I got him a brand new one. I know it’s not the same color as the original one but, yeah...” 
“So, that’s why he looked kinda pissed off.” he nodded. Thanks, YunHo sshi. Another reason why I should be scared of ChangMin. Maybe if I get an oreo milkshake, it’ll make me feel better. Hehehe. I like oreo based sweets. They’re awesome! =D Hm... maybe I should get one today.

“YunHee sshi?” YunHo waved his hand in front of my face. 
“Huh?” I said stupidly as I snapped out of my vision of dancing oreos. I looked over to YunHo, who, again, gave me a weird look. “I’m sorry." I laughed sheepishly. “I was spacing out.” YunHo chuckled and shook his head. “Yeah, I could tell. You have that same expression that Jaejoong does when he spaces out.” I blushed as he continued to laugh at me.
“What? It looks cuter when you space out than Jaejoong.” YunHo grinned at me as I blushed even more.
“Well, I’m just going to go now. “ I said. I walked out of the dance room, but then I ended up running into Hero Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu. I blushed slightly and bowed. “I’m sorry!” I should really stop looking down when I walk. >_< 
“Oh. It’s all right. YunHee, right?” Junsu looked at me. I nodded and started to bite my nails. Kim Junsu. The adorable yet charismatic dolphin.  He has an awesome singing voice! I really liked it when he sang Timeless with Zhang Li Yin!

“Hmm... Yoochun was right. You are pretty cute.” Jaejoong smirked as he tried to wink at me. “T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you...” I blushed liked an idiot.
Kim Jaejoong is, well... hot. Yet he’s the biggest dork in DBSK! He'll randomly dance, and tell you random things. And the list can go on and on and on and on... and on... and on.... He’s a camera . I also love how he can act so childish yet he’s the oldest one of the group. And he can cook! That’s so awesome. I wanna try his food.

“Well, I’ll be going now.” I bowed. “I hope you all have a nice day!!” I rushed out, but once I was outside of the door, I saw YooChun and ChangMin coming in. I looked down and hoped that they wouldn’t notice me. Especially ChangMin. But sadly they did.
“Good morning, YunHee!” YooChun smiled at me, while ChangMin stood there quietly.
“Goodmorning!! Hopeyouallhaveaniceday!!” I blurted out as I ran away while flapping my arms like a bird. When I got to the elevator, I saw TaeMin.
“Oh, hello TaeMin sshi.” I smiled happily at him. “Aren’t you supposed to be practicing?”
“Yeah. but we got hungry. So, I’m going to get some sandwiches.” he smiled at me.
“Do you need help?” Poor TaeMin being pushed around by his hyungs. I hated how my cousins did that to me. Being the youngest and all.

“No, thank you nuna. I’ll be fine.” He nodded as he got off the elevator and began walking towards the cafeteria. Once I reached the floor for Ahjusshi’s office, I got out and walked into his office. “Good morning, Ahjusshi.” I smiled at him “So, which rooms do I clean up?”
“You’ll be cleaning up SNSD's, SHINee's, The Grace's and helping MinHae with Super Junior's.” He gave me a map of the building with the rooms he'd just said marked in red. “I’ll give you the other rooms later.” I nodded, then placed my bag in his closet.

As I walked down to SNSD’s room, I realized that my Unnie is in that group!!!  Hopefully she won’t point it out. Once I walked into SNSD’s room, I noticed they were practicing. Yeah... maybe I should just get their trash cans. I picked up the nearest trash can, and dumped all the contents. As I tried to place it down, it ended up slipping from my hands and onto the floor. The music stopped. All eyes were on me.

“YunHee?” I heard Sunny Unnie’s voice. I looked over to her and gave her a small smile.
“Hi.” I nodded, then I looked over to TaeYeon and bowed. “I’m sorry for disturbing you.”
“It’s all right.” she smiled. “You must be the new jantior, Lee YunHee. MinHae was talking about you.” “Nice to meet you.” I smiled then bowed.
“Umm, TaeYeon Unnie.” I heard Sunny Unnie’s voice as I started to change the trash bags. Then I felt Sunny tap me on the shoulder and motioned me to follow her out. I quietly followed her. When she closed the door, she glomped me.

“YunHee!!” she smiled happily. “It’s so nice to see you! But why are you the janitor!?”
“Because I need a job...” I trailed off.
“I know that, but Ahjusshi will pay for everything.”
“But I wanna earn my own money!!!” I whined and stomped childishly.
“You and your pride.” She rolled her eyes. “So, you’ll be cleaning our room?” I nodded happily and she frowned. “Just great. Now every single thing will have labels and stuff. You and your OCD!”
“I don’t have OCD!!” She crossed her arms and stared at me. “Okay!! I do have it. But it’s not that bad...”
“YunHee...”

“Okay! Okay!! My OCD takes over my life. Is it my fault everything has to be clean and be in the right place?!”That’s why when I clean my house, no one wants to come in because they know if they mess up the tiniest thing, I will attack them with a fat cat plushie. But everything has to have a right place! It makes it easier to find, and nothing will be lost or dirty!!
“Well, I’ll see you.” I mumbled as I started to roll my cleaning cart.
“All right, bye YunHee.” Once she walked into the dance room, I looked around and a playful smirk crawled on my lips. I started to push the cart faster. Once I got it to the right speed, I jumped on the cart.


"WHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” I laughed childishly as I flew down the hallway. But down that hallway, I saw ChangMin and TaeMin. Oh nou!!! I can’t stop this thing!! “Yah! Look out!!” Both of them looked at me weirdly, then moved. Next thing I knew, I felt the cart stop suddenly, and I flew into someone’s arms.

“Now, if you had flapped your arms like you did this morning, you could have landed safely, Bird Brain.”