Mrs. Jung? Doggie? Fail Hangul?

Hanging By The Moment

CLICK

Both YunHo and I paused and looked over, and saw YooChun, Jaejoong, and Junsu. Mr. Jaejoong had his phone out. I’m guessing that’s the one that has the pictures of the members. Now he has a picture of YunHo and I...  Jaejoong and his camera phone.

“Awww! They make a cute couple!!” Junsu cooed as I blushed.
“Plus!! Their names match!! YunHo and YunHee!!!” Jaejoong grinned as YunHo placed me down. I continued to blush as they teased me.
“Awww!! Mrs. Jung is blushing!” YooChun pinched my cheeks, but then I bit his hand.
“Ow! You bit me!!”

“Nyahahaha!” I poked my tongue out at him.
“EVIL~!” he exclaimed as he pointed his finger at me.
“I love you, YooChun!!” I said in English as I gave him a cheesy smile.
“Well, I don’t love you.” he smirked. My smile faded. I pouted as I pushed my cart down the hall. YooChun ran after me and hugged me. “I’m just playing~” I blushed as Junsu, Jaejoong andYunHo laughed. I elbowed him to make him let go. “Get awayyy~!”
“But YunHee! I love you!!” He tried to hug me again, but I ran away from him and hid behind Junsu. 
“Well, hi!” I smiled at him.
“You tried to steal YooChun from me.” Junsu said to me.
“....”  Wha? YunHo and Jaejoong laughed at my reaction. “We’re just playing, YunHee.” Junsu laughed as he ruffled my hair.
“Why does everyone like to ruffle my hair like a dog?” I mumbled as I fixed my hair. 
“Because, you’re adorable like a dog!” YunHo grinned while everyone nodded their head in agreement.

“I’m leaving.” I pushed the chart. YooChun patted my head and grinned. “Bye doggie!!”
CHOMP!
“Oww! YunHo hyung! The dog bit me again!!!” YooChun whined. I laughed and walked away. As I walked around the building, I found the bathrooms I had to clean. Ew. I have to clean the guys' bathroom. I shuddered and placed my headphones on. I walked into the boys' bathroom and picked a song. 

“YAHH!!” I rushed out of the bathroom with my face read as a steamed lobster. 
“Now the bird brain is a ert.”
“I am not a ert, ChangMin!!” I glared at him. “There was a sign!!! That the bathroom was out of order!!!”
“No, there wasn’t!”
“Yes, there was!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”


“Look! There’s the sign!!” I pulled the sign off the door. ChangMin blinked, then glared at me. “How can I understand that?! It’s poorly written hangul!!"
“No, it isn’t!”
“Yes, it is!”
“No, it isn’t!”
“Yes, it is!”

“Watch. It isn’t!” I stopped EunHyuk, who was walking down the hallway. "EunHyuk sshi! Can you read this?!” I showed him my sign.
“It says... 'Bathroom closed'?" he read.
“Ha! See ChangMin!!” I poked my tongue out at him and jumped up and down.
“But it’s hard to read, and some of the hangul is written wrong.” he mumbled. I looked over to ChangMin, who had a smirk plastered on his face.
“Shut up, ChangMin.” I stormed into the bathroom. I placed my headphones on and started to listen to my ipod. “Stupid ChangMin. So annoying. Stupid smirk! Him and his stupid tallness.” I started to mop the floor. “He’s so mean! And I didn’t even do anything to him!” I mumbled to myself as I scrubbed the toilet. “Guys are so disgusting!” I gagged.

Once I was done with the guy’s bathroom, I cleaned the girls' bathroom. And it was so much cleaner!! Thank you! I didn’t have to do so much work!! Just as I finished the girls' bathroom, my phone rang, telling me that I got a text message. 

From: Jaejoong.
Here’s the picture of you and YunHo =D
And I got your number from SooMan just so you know ^______^
I blushed as I looked at the picture. 
“So, you like YunHo?” MinHae grinned, looking over my shoulder. “You guys make a cute couple. But I think you and ChangMin are even cuter!” She pinched my cheeks.
“Uh, no."
“Hehehe, you like YunHo! You like YunHo!!”
“Shut up!!”
“Ouuu~! I should tell him!!” She started to run towards DBSK’s room.
“No!!” I ran after her, but then we passed by DBSK’s room and ran into Super Junior’s room. I was really out of breath, so I pulled out my inhaler. 
“Oh, my bad.” MinHae mumbled as I glared at her.

“Hey guys, guess what! YunHee likes–“ I stuffed a cookie in .
“What where you trying to say, MinHae? YunHee--?”
“Nothing!!” I said as I flashed them a cheesy smile.
I gave her the I’ll-kill-you-if-you-tell-anyone look. MinHae looked at me, then nodded. But then MinHae grabbed my phone and ran over to show it to Siwon. Everyone gathered around him and looked at my phone.

“Awww!! That’s sooo cute!!” They all laughed.

Prepare to die, MinHae!!!

 

<><><><>

Wahhh Please dont laugh at my fail poster I made...><  I would make more...but I dont remember how I made this one! XD FAIL~