Love Melody 1

Shining Star

continuation of Flashback

She couldnt see well. Her eyes were blurred with tears streaming down her face. She went to the back portion of their school building and sat on the wooden bench. She covered her lovely face with her hands and cried silently. She has never been nervous and humiliated all her life. That man is a curse to her. Her whole body was shaking with nrevousness. She bit her lip and wiped the tears that came falling down her beautiful eyes. How could this happen to her. Now, that beast must be laughng at her and thinking that she really was into him. The nerve of that man.

Never she imagined that on this day she would experience her first kiss. Not even in her dreams that she would wish to be kissed by a amn. That was just...too soon.

"You are a fool Jung Yonghwa! I hate you so much!"

"Hey are you okay?"

Seohyun was startled by a gentle voice behind her. She wiped her tears immedaitely and turned to see who it was.

"Did someone hurt you?" It was Jonghyun. Yonghwa's friend.

"Aniyo...it's just nothing. Nothing to worry about Senior." she shyly answered. This guy is so different form Yonghwa. The other one is a rascal while this one seemed like a gentle friend. She liked him as a Senior because he is kind and always has a smile to everyone. He would be a great older brother. If she would have an older brother Jonghyun is a perfect one.

"O-okay. Is it about Yonghwa? Did he do something bad to you?"

Yes, indeed! That guy took my first kiss. You hear? My first KISS!!!

"Aniyo, why do you ask Senior? What about him?" she lied.

"Yonghwa seemed to just burst out when it comes to you. She is nothing like that to other girls. In fact she is gentle. I am saying sorry for him. He is my friend and he is a good man. I hope that someday both of you could see the bright side of each other. " he said with smile.

"Kamsahamnida Senior. You are not responsible for his actions. Maybe we just don't click with each other. As a matter of fact I sort of h-h-ha.."

"Hate him?"

"Sort of. Please don't say it to him. I'll just avoid him from now on"

"Whatever that would make you copmfortable Miss Seohyun. But you can never avoid some things" Jonghyun waved and walked away form her.

"I could avoid some things Senior. After what happened a while ago. I must avoid that..him." she whispered to herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aigoo! Joohyun! So slow! " Suzy was impatient.

"Calm down Suzy-ah. I'm coming!" Seohyun called form her bedroom.

"What's the fuss ladies?" Seohyun's mother smiled at Suzy. She just came from the kitchen and was wiping her hands with an apron.

"Look like you two are in a hurry" Seohyun's father joined.

"Ne, auntie. Ne, uncle. I am bringing Seohyun to play for our school foundation week. She must show her classical  talent by playing the piano for our classical show next week." Suzy said brightly.

"Oh that is good. Seohyun loves to play the piano. My yeppuda daughter will look like an angel while playing" Seohyun's dad laughed.

"Aigoo! You are embarassing me Appa!" Seohyun jokingly answered as she went down the stairs.

"I am just saying the truth. My genes are superior genes."

"Aigoo, this old man. Yeah you have superior genes but now you have weak bones" Seohyun's mother said while her Dad put her arms around her mother's shoulder.

"Awwww! You auntie are still sooo sweet. I wonder how you came with a daughter who doesn't have an interest in romance"

"We believe that our Seohyunie will find a man who will match her spirited nature" Seohyun's Dad added.

"Ehh..stop you two. You should be packing your things because you have a convention to attend to right? So stop being so lovey-dovey, I'll vomit any minute now" Seohyun rebutted.

"You're just jealous. Anyway your nanny knows what to do with you. Be careful our daughter. The maid knows what to do while we're gone and nanny Miyeon is here." her mother said.

Her parents hugged her and kissed her. She is such a lucky girl to have a loving family. She secretly wish that someday she would find a man just like her father who loved her mother dearly.

"Anyong Appa, Omma!" she said brightly.

"You have a wonderful family Seohyun-ah" Suzy said with  glimmering eyes.

"..and so do you Suzy-ah. Lets go!"

"Did I mention that Senior Yonghwa's band will be the main attraction of the event?"

"Ne????!!!!...but I thought we will be playing classical pieces?"

"Yeah we are. But after that the venue will be opened because there will be a performance by them. That is when the party will start. The student org will have lots of money after this." Suzy said excitedly.

"Omo! This girl! Okay, since I will not be meeting that rascal anyway"

"Rascal who?"

"Oh aniyo! Let's go!"