Regret

Shining Star

Present

SNSD is gathered in their dorm's living room. Their Manager told them that there are important matters to be discussed. So excitedly they all went out of their rooms and settled themselves on the sofas.

"Okay girls, I'll be announcing what the board has decided regarding your individual activities. First off is Yoona, are going to film a drama to be aired in SBS with Yoo Ah In..."

"Omoooo, lucky brat!" Sooyoung blurted enviously.

...next off is Yuri and Hyohyeon, you two will participate in a reality show related to dancing, Sunny and Taeyeon will be temporary MC's on a Radio Show with some of your Suju hyungs, Sooyoung and Tiffany will film a CF outside the country for a cosmetic brand, Jessica you will participate in the filming of Running Man episode and as for you Maknae you will film a CF for a resort together with Lee Joon of Mblaq." the Manager finished with a sigh.

"Wait Oppa, if Hyunnie will film a CF for a resort does it mean she will have to wear something skimpy?" Hyohyeon asked with a hint of laughter in her voice. The rest of the girls all gave squeals of excitement and amazement. Seohyun on the other hand became worried instantly.

"Oppa how can I do that? I'll be really shy, can I just switch off with any of them for that role?" 

"I'm sorry Hyunnie but the resort really wants you and the board has decided that it is time for you to be noticed by the people."

Seohyun just sighed. It's not that she is not well noticed unlike her Unnies but compared to them she is more aloof and reserved. All of her individual activities revolves around traditional, charitable and formal. Her Unnies would that she is the defacto princess of Korea who does all the "princessly duties". Truthfully speaking she enjoys all of it immensely. She feels that she has a true purpose of being doing it all so she left all of the variety,commercial and trendy promotions to her more fun-loving, confident Unnies.

"You can do it Maknae! We will help you, promise" Taeyeon assured her.

"Okay, but why me Oppa?" 

"Well, the resort has this feeling that your innocent image can have fun too. It will create a big impact on their image to let the "Princess of Korea" let go and have fun. "

"Oh!" and that is all she can say while adhering to it.

Meanwhile in a posh club near Hongdae sat all the CNBlue members with some of their friends which includes Lee Joon his close friend.  They were all enjoying themselves by little chats, funny anecdotes and future promotions when Thunder accidentally blurted that Lee Joon will be filming a CF for a resort with a y concept.

"Really? That's great and who will be the lucky lady to see your abs dear friend?" Yonghwa asked sarcastically which he followed with a little laugh.

"You will be really surprised. His partner is the most unexpected of all. Even I became excited to see the finished production of it. I can't really imagine though" Mir answered.

"Wae? Why the fuss over it. They must've chosen a very y girl group member. I wonder who it is" Jungshin stated.

"Well, I am excited for this project" Lee Joon said a little too excited.

"You always get excited when it comes to girls" Jonghyun countered

"But you'll also feel excited when you'll be paired with SNSD's Maknae!" Joon answered.

"WHAT!!???" all of them were really surprised at once.

"Yes...and that is what I am feeling right now. Ah shinja! All of us will finally see the hidden body of the precious Princess of Korea." 

"Seohyun?! SNSD's Seohyun?!" Minhyuk was totally dumbfounded.

"Yah! Are you deaf? Yes, it is Seohyun." G.O muttered. This man is a lucky bastard. She is my ideal type you know.

All of them fussed over the thought of the SNSD Maknae doing a y commercial with Joon. Without their knowing one is as shocked as them only that he is good at hiding his shocked feeling.

"Andwae! This must not happen! Joon will get to see something first before me? Yah! What a cruel work of fate is this?"

Jonghyun laughed so hard all of a sudden making everyone look at him. He laughed so hard that his drink spilled on to the floor of their private room.

"What is very funny Hyung? Are you going crazy or something?" Jungshin asked his now salivating Hyung due to laughter.

"Hahaha..someone..hahaha...must have been very regretful now..hahaha..." Jonghyun managed to say in the middle of his undying laughter.

"Stop it!" Yonghwa suddenly said looking perplexed.

"Wae? Tell us who will be regretful over this?" Joon said.

"Hhaha..it'll be Yonghwa. He was offered to do it first but he declined it because he might be partnered with some clingy girl in the CF. Arrogance will get you nowhere I tell you"

If one glare can kill then Jonghyun might be a pinch of ashes by now. He wants to bang his head on to something.

Why didn't the representative told him that it will be SNSD's Maknae he'll be paired with. Aish!

"Yah! You!" he pointed to Joon. "You better behave in front of her alright? Don't look anywhere but her face!"

"Omo! Why so protective. Do I look like a ert?"

"Ne!!" all of them answered at the same time.

"Ah, pabo chingus. You are just jealous. I can't promise though. Her figure plus her beautiful face looks very promising....AWWWW! Why did you do that pabo!"

Yonghwa has already smacked his poor friend's head due to unexplained jealousy, worry and fear. 

That girl should be kept hidden somewhere? Wait what? Why does he think this way? Like he wants to own her? Ah that girl is really a witch!