Anyong Yong!

Shining Star

The girls of SNSD flooded the room. They look like angels with their simple makeup and their Gee outfit. They wore smiles that brighten the room even more. Truly, SNSD's charisma just too great too handle. Even the CNBLUE  boys got starstrucked and their Manager -oppa could not even utter a single word. Minhyuk looked at each of them smiled brightly. Jungshin seemed to be smitten by them. Jonghyun's eyes flew to Yoona who immediately felt a tinge of shyness by Jonghyun's gaze.

But Yonghwa's eyes was glued to one person only. His intense gaze was only for Seohyun. Yonghwa baskED at the goddess maknae's pretty face. Yes. The pretty face hat has been haunting him even before. The same girl that disturbed his stable disposition in life. The girl that he hates for no reason. He just seemed to be irritated by her warm smile, inncoent eyes and pure character but still he can't help but get smitten by her beautiful aura.

All the SNSD members knew that it is a very awkward moment for Seohyun and Yonghwa. They could feel the tension between the two. CNBLUE members on the other hand looked at each other's eyes and felt that something fishy is going on. Jonghyun can't hide his silly grin while looking at Yonghwa and then at Seohyun. For him it's like a scene from the movies. He could remember what this two has been before.

Seohyun on the other hand was trying so hard to maintain a brave face. Right at this moment all she wanted to do was to run and never ever look back. Being in one room with this man makes her felt dizzy with so many feelings that she can't explain. She felt irritated and nervous at the ame time. Oh my, just like before. She could never ever relax in his presence. Taeyon discreetly patted her back, a sign that she has to give them the cd already.

Being nervous to the toes, she went forward and bowed a 90 degree one to ..gasp!..Jonghyun. She didin't knew what came to her. She just can't seem to think straight and all her courage disappeared like dust to face Jung Yonghwa.

"Please listen to our songs Sunbaenim. Kamsahamni...."

"I think it is proper to give the cd first to the leader right Miss Seohyun? So will you be kind enough to face me.?" Yonghwa blurted out. He stood up and faced Seohyun. He came closer and stood still just inches away form her.

Without looking at Yonghwa, Seohyun bit her lip with exasperation and facde at towards Yonghwa. She took a deep breath and raised her face to meet his eyes. There seemed to be an electric spark that both felt when their eyes met. Intense gaze against innocent stare.

"Her eyes were so clear. Yeppuda" Yonghwa's heart keeps hurling praises for the maknae but her mind would oppose it instantly.

SNSD members spazzed silently. They wre holding their smiles like crazy. They felt so ticklish all over that they want to scream tyo release their feeling of happiness for their Maknae. CNBLUE members looked amused especially Jonghyun.

""Mianhamnida Sunbaenim. Here is our cd. Please listen to it well. We are very thankful for your time. " Seohyun managed to say amidst her erratic heartbeat. She respectfully handed the cd to Yonghwa just like any well mannered lady would. Yongwha .

He on the other hand was lost in his thoughts. All he could stare at is Seohyun's lips while she is talking to him. He want to...Oh my!..kiss her? No. No. What is happening to his rational mind. This girl is really like witch. Luring him into her trap. Same technic as before huh. Subtle seduction as many would say. He immediately gathered himself and took the cd from her. His hands accientally grazed at Seo's fingers. Both of them looked surprised.

"Kamsahamnida Sunbaenims!" Hyohyeon called out suddenly. She did this to save Seohyun form more awkwardness. The rest of the members followed and smiled brightly at them. Manager Joon immediately went to the girls and chatted with them. The rest of the CNBLUE members also greeted the girls one by one.Seohyun was about to turn her back on him when he whispered so she could only hear him.

"So we meet again. Still following me Goguma Girl?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hah! He is so annoying Unnie!" Seohyun told Tiffany. They were back at their waiting room already and the members flocked at her waiting to hear her side of what has just happened.

"Aigoo! They are soo cute especially Jonghyun-oppa!" Yoona said .

"What the heck. haha. Our Yoona has a crush on Jonghyun-oppa." Sooyoung jived.

All the members laughed including Seohyun. Meanwhile, Their manager called out that they will be next so the girl got ready immediately.

On Cnblue's waiting room they are all watching the TV when it was SNSD's turn. All eyes were glued to the screen. The girls performed their song very well. The fans screamed like crazy when the song started and when the girls started performing. Yonghwa was amazed secretly by them especially by Seohyun. Without him knowing he has been singing along with the song especially Seohyun's part. All other members sang it with an all out attitude including their Manager.

"Whoah, they are the most promising among the rookies right?" Jonghyun told Yonghwa.

All he managed to say is "Yeah" with a silly smirk on his handsome face while staring at Seohyun's face at the screen.

Finally it was CNBLUE's turn to perform. The girls wre once again on their waiting room after a very successful performance. They were watching the TV and when CNBLUE sang they all sang along too. Yonghwa's gaze form the screen seemed like he was directly saying it to Seohyun. She can't even stand to look at his eyes on the screen but then still she can't look away. Once again she was thrown into a time machine and she remembered all that happened when Yonghwa was about to graduate form high school.