Love Melody 2

Shining Star

Everyone is busy at DaeHwa Arts High School. The Seniors specially since this Foundation Week would be their last major activity for they will be graduating on the following month. Many booths are now being built. It looks like a mini Lotte World. There is a big Ferris wheel at the center of the field and it all add to the festivity of the event. Many students were there especially couples who make the most out of the festivity.

Meanwhile Seohyun has been busy practicing for the whole week. Thanks to Suzy who pushed her to participate. She even registered Seohyun's name without her knowing it. Deep inside she is happy too because she would be playing the instrument whom she loved so much. When she is playing the piano she feel very relaxed and clam. Her soul seemed to be refreshed. It's just sad that her father and mother could not watch her perfromance because they have a convention to attend to. Both of them are college professors at Seoul University. Her mother is a classical music teacher and her father teaches Traditional arts and culture.

Tonight will be the night of the performance. She is just happy to share to others what she loved doing. She is also thankful that she became busy. She havn't even seen that bastard rascal and so her whole week ahs been peaceful. Too much peaceful in fact. She doesn't quite undrestand why she felt like she misses her encounters with Yonghwa.  She continued to play like the world is oblivious to her. Without her knowledge someone is watching her secretly.

"Why are you here Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Oh, Yonghwa. Nothing, I came here almost everyday since the beginning of the week to watch her play"

"Her? Ah, so that is why you have been missing our practices right?"

"Yeah, Miss Accident Freak is a lovely piano player" Kyuhyuhn said with admiration. "I'll be going now, watch her if you want.

I already do. Eversince I heard her playing since the beginning of the week. I have watched her and she is amazing.

Week before--

Yonghwa's band has just finished practicing. His bandmates were alraedy gone and he stayed for a while to finish writing some songs when he heard a piano playing. He was surprised beacuse no one is at the building at this moment. He followed the music and found a girl with her back on him playing the piano at the piano room. She looks like she is enjoying it too much that she didn't notice that he is watching her. He is amazed by girls who knew how to play a piano. It just seemed so feminine and beautiful.  She is playing Falling Slowly. An ost form the movie Once. She is also humming to the music.

Who is this girl?

Yonghwa got the surprised of his life when the girl turned. He immeditely hid and just peeked. He got even more surprised when he saw that it was Seohyun. She is stretching her hands with a satisfied smile on her face. He didn't know why his heart seemed topsy-turvy inside. Why the sudden fast heartbeat?

"Seohyun-ah! Omo, I am sorry I kept you waiting. We took longer than usual." Suzy said while panting.

"It's okay Suzy-ah. I just needed that right amount of time to start practicing."

"But it is already late. Your parents are not here and you have no driver to take you home." Suzy said worreidly.

"I am okay. Don't worry about me. Kaja!" Seo said cheerfully.

Going home alone? this girl is stupid. Doesn't she know that there are lots of rascals around?

The two girls have already left. He immediately went to the other music room and got his things. Seemed like adrenalin rushed through his veins.

"Bye Seohyunie! Be careful arasso?" Suzy waved and rode the bus.

"Anyong! Be careful too!"

Seohyun was waiting for a cab when a black car stopped in front of her. She became nervous as the window on the front seat slowly opened. It was Yonghwa!

"Babo girl! Hop in. I'll take you home."

"W-w-wwae? If you are trying to make a fool out of me then you'd better go now. I can take myself home."

"Just hop in. Don't you know that there are lots of rascals here?"

"Look who's talking!"

"Aigoo! Such a hard headed girl. Hop in now. I won't do anything to you. You are not even my type"

Seohyun in her breath. Why does it hurt hearing that? She should be happy.  Yonghwa stopped for a while and secretly cursed himself for being careless. In fornt of this girl he seemed to be out of his self. He did not mean it when he said that. It's just that this girl is so hard headed. If this would be any other girl they would say yes fast. But then this girl is not just any other girl. She is something....special? What was that?

"Just because I'll be having a hard time looking for a cab that is why I'll be coming with you. I'll pay for your gasoline just like any other cab. Okay?"

She opened the door and sat in front. Yonghwa felt good. He doesn't even know why. He was smiling while driving while throwing glances at her. She was looking outside the window. He felt high. There is a feeling that he wants to do it everyday.  After a silent ride they finally arrived at Seohyun's house. She took her wallet and pulled some bills when he held her hands to stop her.

"No need for that. Go inside Accident Freak girl. Something might happen to you here. "

"This man! OMO!"

Yonghwa just stared at her. Those lips have touched his. Why is it that he wants that scenme to happen again? He must be crazy. This girl is witch making him feel like this.

"Anyong, go inside now. See you around!"

She felt happy. It was ...nice? She smiled at him for the first time whicj took his breath away even more.

"Kamsahamnida Senior"

She went hurreidly inside with an erratic heartbeat. What is happening?

He drove away as she entered. His heart with an erratic beat. He felt mad at her for no reason. No other girl did this to him. Hating and...liking someone at the same time?