Memoirs

Shining Star

-Flashback 4 years ago-

It is a cool morning at Dae Hwa Arts High School. The weather is very nice and the students were rushing to their respective classes afraid to be late and to be punished by the school's strict dean of discipline. Seo Joo Hyun was walking leisurely at the school's path way. It is her first day as a freshmen on the exclusive school for talented students. She seemed like a diligent and a very well mannered student. Every teacher would surely cheer up if they saw Seo Joo Hyun in their class. She is like a breath of fresh air to all. She continued to walk excitedly, taking in all the beauty she could see inside the school until she is surprised by her best friend Suzy.

"Whoah! You seemed to be in a good mood today Suzy-ssi"

"Of course! I am excited. It is our first day of school today and I am so excited to find some cut guys in here" Suzy exclaimed.

"Well, I am excited because I have heard that classes here are great and the teacher's are excellent"

Suzy rolled her eyes in disbelief and laughed. "Omo! You are truly one of a kind chingu! Yah, lets go to that part. My older brother told me that it is where the classrooms of the seniors are and anyway Jinwoon-oppa told me that he wishes you good luck  on your first day of school. That weird brother of mine has been smitten by you Seohyun-ah."

"Anni, maybe he is just kind and brotherly to me. You know that I have no siblings. Please tell him I am very thankful." she said with a smile.

"Whatever! Let's go before the bell rings"

"Aigoo! We will be late Suzy-ah!!"

Suzy pulled Seohyun's hand ran towards the Seniors building. Seohyun reluctantly followed her friend and thought that they will be only  there for a short time. She just let Suzy guide her and together they ran. Upon reaching the building they hid behind a big pillar near the entrance to keep from being seen stalking the Seniors.

"Wah! So cool! Lots of handsome Oppas are here. This is heaven Seohyun-ah!!!!" Suzy said cheerfuly.

"Yah! Let's go now or else we will get late."

"One more moment. Wah, my eyes are about to pop out. I am looking for someone you know. "

"I don't care come on. Oh! The bell is ringing I don't wanna be late on our first day of school."

Seohyun is pulling the tranced Suzy away from the building when she stepped and bumped into something..oh no..into someone.

"What the.." a husky baritone voice said in surprise.

Seohyun freezed while Suzy just stood there looking more aghast.

"Omo. Mianhamnida" Seohyun bowed immediately without even looking directly into the man's face. She bowed a 90 degree bow repeatedly. Suzy upon recovering a little bowed too.

"Aish! What do you think you are doing here? You girls should be in your building and not here flirting"

Seohyun was momentarily shocked upon hearing those harsh words. Her nose flared a little. A sign that Seohyun is getting angry. She can't believe that theye were judged as flirts on her first day of school. She stood straight and looked the insulter's eyes with a fiery attitude. She was quite taken aback because the no mannered man was a handsome devil. She has never seen a soulful pair of eyes like this punk. Moist red lips were tantalizing and looked so kissable that she felt like she is being hypnotized. Handsome. The devil is really handsome. Her heart did some tumbling that she couldn't explain. She immediately composed herself and reminded herself that they were just called flirts by this handsome creature.

"Excuse me? Us? Flirts? Who do you think you are? You have no right to call us that. We were just here to see my friends brother Jinwoon-oppa. Right Suzy?"

"N..N..Ne.." Suzy nervously agreed. "Yah Seohyun-ah, stop it already. Don't court trouble. Please stop it. You don't know what you're getting into." she whispered.

"I don't care this punk here is insulting us. I just can't let it go."

"Huh! That excuse has been bought a long time ago. Your tactics isn't working. If you want to have an autograph just tell me and don't make a scene here" the man fired back.

"Autograph? What you think you're handsome? You're a beast in my eyes. Dream on. Why would I have your autograph.?"

The man just smirked and looked at Seohyun intensely.

"Hey what is going on here?" Cho Kyuhyun, a tall and also handsome but more intellectual looking man came with a warm smile. He looked at Seohyun and he seemed to like what he just saw in her.

"Nothing just some girls wanting to have some autograph. Lets go."

"Anyong ladies. Have a nice day" The intellectual looking man said before catching up to the arrogant man.

Suzy shook Seohyun who is almost stoned by the arrival of the kind man.

"What did you just do Seohyun-ah!. Now we will be both soooooo dead!" Suzy said.

"Why what did I just do? I just saved our reputation from being judged by that arrogant beast"

"What? You don't know that man?

"Why? Who is he?"

"He is Jung Yonghwa. The most popular and rich vocalist of Blue Reaction. He is a powerful figure in this school. He could make our freshmen year miserable with just one click".

"Omo! What have I done?".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the start. More of Yongseo flashbacks coming up. Keep posted chingus! <3 :)