I'm a Star

Shining Star

The audience were clapping wildy. Some were almost crying while some were shouting to their hearts content. The guards  were having a hard time containing the partying crowd enjoying the ending of the song. Suddenly the lights went out and the place was enveloped with darkness. The crowd went silent.. Only the glimmering glow of blue colored glow sticks were ilumminating the darkened venue. A small universe has been created. Everyone was anticipating and waiting for the inevitable. They knew that something best will come next. Sound of instruments being placed. being taken, being moved could be heard from the stage. An echoing microphone affirmed that the stage will be changed. Everyone hushed. Heartbeats could be heard out of the silence.

Suddenly from out of nowhere a single spotlight was shone to a lone man on the stage. He was half sitting half standing on a tall stool with an acoustic guitar strapped on his body. His eyes were melancholic and every ladies heart went fluttering like crazy as he smirked at the camera which was shown on the big screen at his back. No one dared to scream or clap or do something crazy. Everyone knew that this was a solemn moment. The man started to strum his guitar and he followed it with his raspy and soulful voice. The voice of love.  The stage lit up and seemed like it was filled with thousand stars. Other members were slowly being spotlighted and together they make a harmony that touched everybody's soul.

You’re my love

I can't fall asleep in this long night
I draw you out again
Today, I hold back tears yet again
I let out a sigh - you're my love

Stabirabi rapststabira
Love you love you love you my love
Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love

* My painful love, I'm hurting as if I cut my skin
I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts
My aching love, it's bitter as if I swallowed poison
I try to smile but I'm faintly aching

- Director's Room-

"Yah! We've hit the jackpot! Look everybody is almost crying" Director Kim enthusiastically muses. "That punk was really good huh".

"Tsk! You better not let him hear you say that Director". Manager Joon answered sarcastically.

The director just shook his head and busied himslf directing the camera men with much excitement. Manager Joon then sat on the sofa behind and sighed contentedly.

The last chords of the song was slowly fading away and the man with the guitar stood up.  His manly and seductive voice echoed through the whole venue.

" CNBLUE will be nothing without all of you. From the bottom of our heart we thank you. Kamsahamnida. Saranghae. So what are we waiting for? This is all for you lovely Boices!! Let me hear you scream!!!".

From a melancholic mood the lights suddenly went very bright with laser like effects matching the energy of the song. The big screen showed the members one by one. Jungshin stared intently at the camera which elicited a lot of squeals. Jonghyun smiled like he is an angel sent from above that made that some fans almost fainted form it. Minhyuk on the other hand winked at the camera cutely which made teh screams even more louder. But above all, Jung Yonghwa did his signature smirk which made the fans get even more crazy while strumming his guitar expertly. Together they played their music for the fans to hear and adore.

Love Love Love Everybody
Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me
I want to go back to the days
when I held your hand even in a dream
Love Love Love Everybody
Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me
If you were to come back in a dream,
I’d feel like I have the whole world.
Oh oh, What I want is
I wanna go back to the time when we were together.
Today, Miss miss missing you
Everybody got it LA LA LA LA

-Reporter on TV-

"CNBLUE has once again wrapped a very successful concert. The venue was so full that it filled up the whole Seoul arena. Fans from different countries went and some celebrities were spotted especially Park Shin Hye who is rumored to be Jung Yonghwas latest flame. It is also rumored that they will be releasing and international album by next year.South  Korea must be very proud to have such a talented group. CNBLUE's success seemed to be unstoppable..."

SNSD is in their practice room. They have been practicing the whole day and they have just taken a break to quench their thirst and relax a little. They knew that they must work hard more. They have just debuted and their album Girls Generation is selling well on record stores. They were loved immediately and they knew they needed to practice more for their next album which is entitled Gee.

"Woah! Cnblue sunbaes are really cool." Sunny said with a trance.

"Yeah! How I wish we can be also successful like them in the near future." Sooyoung answered dreamily.

"Aish! Seeing them in person is really nerve shattering. They were like Greek gods!" Yuri said excitedly.

"Totally handsome! I just wish Jonghyun-oppa will notice me too." Yoona said with a pout.

"Yah! He is mine! "Tiffany argued.

"I wonder if we will have a performance on Music Bank where they will also perform. I am sure I will really do my best performance if they will watch us." Hyohyeon said .

"Oh! We will give them our first CD too!" Taeyon said grinning. "Totally love them".

"Whatever. I bet they will just feel proud of themselves because of all that attention". Jessicasaid with a pout.

"Aigoo! Mood Breaker!" Hyohyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyon shouted.

Yoona looked at the corner of their practice room and saw Seohyun reading a book intently. "Omo! Look at this girl! We were all spazzing here and all she has to do is bury her face in that book. Hey, Hyunie don't you have feelings?"

"Ne?"

Aigoo! How can you find a boyfriend if you can't learn how to appreciate God's lovely creations? Taeyon said sarcastically.

"Unnie, I know how to appreciate. I just choose the things that I want to appreciate you know."

"Arasso, arasso! Maybe you have done your share of appreciating because you and Yonghwa-sunbae are schoolmates before right?" Sunny interrupted.

"Yah tell us about him and what was he like? Does he always seem to be that  cool even before?" Tiffany said cheerfuly.

"Do you mean has he been always that "arrogant " before Unnie?" Seohyun answered.

"Anni! He will always be cool. He has the right t be that way."

The members were now in a deep convrsation about CNBLUE's past and they were either laughing or getting surprised as they exchanged rumore about them. Meanwhile Seohyun just kept quiet and with a frown continued to read her book. At the back of her mind a very terrible memory is taking over. A memory that will be forever tattoed in her mind.  She sighed deeply and her nose cutely flared.

"That Jung Yonghwa is bad news."