Seohyun the Brave

Shining Star

 

...continuation of Chapter 3

Seohyun let out a heavy sigh. At the back of her mind she wanted to regret her action but then her rational side would always prevail. That bastard insulted them. How dare him think of them like that. He has no manners. Seohyun who is a perfect example of a well mannered person dislikes those who doesn't practice it.

"Don't worry Suzy-ah. This school is big. There will be a small chance that we will be going to rub shoulders with him. And I will make sure that we will never crossed roads again."

"Well lets hope and pray for that" Suzy exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun was inside the cafeteria. They were waiting for their food on the counter where Suzy and their childhood friend Lee Joon is also waiting. They were talking about their Geometry subject. After a while their food arrived.

"Yah! Lots of students are here. Seems like there is no spac for us left" Suzy said.

"Aigoo! My stomach is rumbling already." Seohyun said with a sigh.

"Oh.. there are lots of chairs outside. Maybe we could find som seats there." Lee Joon told them.

"Arasso!". The two girls chimed.

They were already walking towards the spotted seats while balancing their trays with them when Seohyun caught her foot on a chair and tripped. Her spaghetti was thrown towards..gasp!..Jung Yonghwa who is sitting at the next table together with Kyuhyun, Jonghyun and some of their other friends. Loud gasps and shocked oohhs and aahhhs could be heard all over the garden section of the cafeteria. Yonghwa's expression darkened and slowly turned to Seohyun. Seohyun froze too. Her heartbeat was so loud that she thought the whole population of the school could hear it. She became so embarassed and nervous. Omo! She is soooo dead!

"Omo! Mianhamnida." She said softly that it only came as a whisper. She then pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the remaining spaghetti sauce that clung to Yonghwas's crisp white uniform.

"Is that all you could say? Did you know what you did?" Yonghwa said angrily. And tapped Seohyun's attempt of wiping his uniform. Seohyun's handkerchief fell. She became silent and bowed  saying sorry over and over.

"I did not mean it. Please forgive me Senior" she said but still very nervous. People have gathered around them and she knew that what happned is becoming a scene that some enjoyed watching whil other's conclude that she only did it to get Yonghwa's attention. He is the school herthrob after all.

"Really? Getting this far to get my attention huh. You stood out form the rest. Now you really have my attention. I should commend you for that". Yonghwa said sarcastically. 

"Mianham..what?! What did you say? Are you trying to tell me that I did it on purpose so that you will notice me? Really! You have a pride that is skyhigh! I will not do such a thing ever." Seohyun was getting angry now. How could he. How could he easily judged her.

Yonghwa came closer and touched her chin. Seohyun's nose flared and he thought it is cute. He looked at her eyes and all he could see is purity and innocence. Yeppuda. He immediately dismissed this thought. This girl is pathetic. Yes this should be the right term. He made his face closer to hr face and spoke.

"Well, meet me after class. This stunt of yours should earn you a date. Happy now?".

SLAP!

Everybody froze. A camera's flash went on. Nobody spoke. Silence went on like forever. More students gathered to see the scene. Suzy held to Lee Joon's arm because of shock. Lee Joon doesn't know what to do. His eyes went wide with shock too. Seohyun also was shocked by her actions. She knew that she shouldn't slap him but this beast unleashed something in her. She became very defensive because of this man. Omo! If only the ground would open and gobble her up. She can't handle this too much pressure anymore so she ran far away from the scene. Suzy and Lee Joon worried about Seohyun's feelings and immediately followed her.

Yonghwa on the other hand was very angry. How could one girl embarassed her in public? He who is Jung Yonghwa, son of the power couple Jung Yongjin and Jung Miryo owner of FNC Records. Koreas top distributor of music and a very notable records company.  Her older sister is a top model Jung Chaerin and a business woman in her own right. She owned a boutique that is very famous. Although they are rich his father and mother were very kind. They are not like other rich families who were snobs. But due to his parents negligence when he was young he grew rebellious. Though his parents always showered him with gifts but for him it is not enough. He is very close to his sister though. Anyway's th heir to a multi-million company has just been slapped by a girl who is a nobody. That shattered his man pride. He just walked out form the scene and swore to have his revenge on a girl named Seo Joo Hyun.

On the other hand, Seohyun was at the back part of their building. She is crying very hard. Now she had a bad reputation. What did she do to deserve this. People now will judge her as a thanks to that bastard who implied it.

"Seohyun-ah enough already. It is not your fault. This is just a bad day. Would you want m to accompany you home?' Suzy offered.

"Kamsahamnida Suzy-ah. But we still had classes this afternoon. I..I don't want to miss it just because of that beast.' Seohyun said in between tears.

"Aigoo! No one is like you Seohyun-ssi. You are the best. " Lee Joon said amazed.

Unknown to them Kyuhyun is behind the building sscretly listening. He smiled by Seohyun's determination. Aigoo! His friend will have a hard time on this unique girl. It seemed like no one can take this girls' spirit down that easily.