Charity Concert

Fall in Love

 

Date: Charity Concert, 2013

Venue: Seoul

 

Everyone was working really hard for the concert. Tickets sold out! Both JYJ and KARA gave their best for their performances. Everyone was satisfied with the event.

 

KARA are heading to their respecting home. On their way home, they are talking about how enjoyed they are organizing the event, meeting with fans, talking with the patients, doing performance. They are really enjoyed being together as KARA and performing on stage together. They also talking about JYJ sunbae; how great they are on and off stage.

 

KJY: Unnie, Jaejoong sunbae is cool right! So charismatic!

JN: He is born with that!

KJY: Does Nicole unnie like him?

JN: No! I didn’t like him! He is my oppa.

KJY: Are you sure? Nicole unnie are really close with him. Like, have ‘something’.

JN: Don’t be ridiculous ok!

GHR: Nicole knows lots celebrities. Wide connection! But, still have no boyfriend yet. You should pick one of them as a boyfriend… and one for Gyuri unnie…

PGR: Go-Ha-Ra!

 

Hara’s joke startled her. She actually is thinking about something. Something that happens after the event finished. HSY looking at PGR. She was there when it happens.

 

HSY: Gyuri-ah, can I sleep over at your house tonight? I will call my mum.

PGR: Of course you can. I am not lonely tonight.

GHR: Seungyeon unnie always went to Gyuri unnie’s house. When unnie are going to sleep at my place?

HSY: I had last week right? Being jealous are so not like you Hara-ah.

GHR: I am just joking unnie!

 

That night, at Gyuri’s house.

 

HSY: How?

PGR: How what?

HSY: Are you going to accept it?

PGR: I don’t know. I think I will reject it.

HSY: Wow! I think you might be the first woman who rejects Jaejoong-shi invitation for a date.

PGR: Dinner! Not date! He said he just want to know me.

HSY: Know MORE about you. I was there and I heard it. That means he likes you!

PGR: I can’t!

HSY: Wea?

PGR: I will hurt her! She likes him.

HSY: Who?

PGR: She told me this story. She once expressed her feeling to Jaejoong-shi but being rejected because he likes someone. He just looks at her as a dongsaeng, not more than that.

HSY: That someone must be you. When was this happen?

PGR: Early 2011. I don’t think that someone is me because if yes, why she share this with me.

HSY: Or maybe Jaejoong-shi not mentions your name. Is she heart-broken?

PGR: Not really. She still contacts him as her oppa.

HSY: Maybe she stills like him! Who is she?

PGR: Our member, Nicole-shi.