JYJ

Fall in Love

 

Date: August, 2013

Venue: Photography studio

 

Gyuri are busy with her solo album photo shoot. This is the final stage. Next month will be D-Day.  After finishing the shoot and choosing the pictures, she get ready to go back home. She went out from home early in the morning but now it’s already late night.

In the car. Gyuri’s personal manager gives her a package.

 

PGR: What is this?

PGR’s Manager: I don’t know. It arrives at the company this morning.

PGR: Thank you, unnie.

PGR’s Manager: You don’t want to open it now? I am curious.

PGR: I think it just from fans.

 

Gyuri open the package. JYJ’s new album!

PGR: Unnie, you are a big fan of JYJ right? When their album released?

PGR’s Manager: It next week. Why? Do you want to buy me their album?

PGR: No! If you are a fan, you should buy yourselves. I am just asking.

 

After nearly an hour, Gyuri arrives at her home.

 

After taking a shower, she is getting ready to sleep. She gets the CD and put in the CD player. While listening to JYJ’s songs from their new album, she is having her supper. She looks through at the signed album.

 

PGR: They are totally a JYJ. Very perfect! I like the songs….. But who gave me this album? No sender written at the package. Jaejoong-shi? I don’t think so? If yes, why he gave me before it being released? Usually they write KARA name. Hmm…

 

It has been a month since they met. After that, nothing happen.

Gyuri open the last page of the album. The ‘Thanks to’ section.

 

PGR: What?

 

“… To the girl named PGR, thank you for having a dinner with me. You inspired me a lot. To….” –Kim Jaejoong.

 

PGR: Is P-G-R  stands for Park Gyu Ri? If that is really me, why he wrote here? Is he crazy or something!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Date: August, 2013.

Venue: JYJ’s exclusive fans meet.

 

This is the fourth day of the release of JYJ’s new album. All already expect the outcome. The album had been sold out in just two days. JYJ’s management decided to organize special fans meet for JYJ to meet their fans. Since it is a special fans meet, only 1 000 registered fans are being invited.

 

JYJ share their experience producing the album, talking about every song and of course sing their new songs.

 

They are also having Q&A session. Mostly the fans will ask about their private life. JYJ will answer them as much as what fans should know. The most frequent ask questions are about girlfriend, dating and marriage.

 

Fan 1: All of you already have a girlfriend right?

JYJ: Why are you saying that?

Fan 2: We can see that. All three of you seem very happy nowadays.

JYJ: It was because of the loves from our fans. We are happy that we finally releasing new album now.

Fan 3: But we saw you guys went dating!

Fan 4: And also from your ‘Thank to’ section. Junsu oppa to his first love, Yoochun oppa to his N and Jaejoong oppa to his PGR. Am I right?

PYC: You know… we really love our fans. Therefore we do not want to keep a secret to you guys. Except Jaejoong hyung, both of us are dating.

KJJ: We are growing up and healthy man. We will get married and have our own family one day. I hope you guys will still support us even after we are getting married because we will still producing good songs to everyone.

KJS: I hope everybody is happy with this.

Fan 5: You know that we love JYJ right?

JYJ: Yes. We also love you as much as you do.

Fan 6: That’s why we are going to support you till the end. Actually, we are very happy knowing that our oppa finally found their special one. We hope it will last forever.

Fans: We will always support JYJ!

JYJ: Thank you everyone!

Fan 7: Btw, we already know Junsu oppa first love, but who is N, Yoochun oppa?

PYC: You guys will know about her soon.

Fan 8: To Jaejoong oppa, when will she be your girlfriend? If not, I will be yours!

 

Everyone are laughing.

 

KJJ: I hope soon. I don’t even know if she wants to be the one.

Fan 9: I think I know who is PGR?

KJJ: :)