KARA

Fall in Love

 

Date: 2013

Vanue: DSP meeting room.

 

KARA’s Manager 1: How are you everyone? How was your 2 weeks holiday?

KARA: Great!

KARA’s Manager 1: That’s good to hear. Hopefully, after spending your days with family and friends, you are ready for the future-busy-schedule.

KARA’s Manager 2: But before that, congratulation again for the zillion times for your Tokyo Dome Concert! We are very proud of KARA.

KARA: Thank you managers and staff. Kudos to everyone!

KARA’s Manager 1: Ok. Let’s proceed. As we roughly planned before your 2 weeks holiday. I will mention again your individual plan that you told us. Ok. Ready!

KARA: Yeay!

KARA’s Manager 2:

          i.            Gyuri’s solo debut single- no exact date-confirmed

         ii.            Seungyeon’s  animal program emcee - confirmed & Save The Animal new ambassador- starting March-confirmed

       iii.            Nicole’s opening her own bakery shop- soon-  performance by KARA

       iv.            Hara’s new drama- June, she will attend acting class- confirmed

        v.            Jiyoung’s university course work

KARA’s Manager 1: At the moment, this is your individual activities. But, we have lots of variety shows and performances in your schedule for you to attend as a group. We will talk about it later.

KARA: Ok!

KARA’s Manager 2: Your coming-soon performance is at Charity Concert.

KARA:???

KARA’s Manager 1: The Ministry of Health would like to have a charity concert to collect funds for helping patients with cancer. Therefore, they had suggested KARA as one of the two artists to perform. We haven’t decided yet and want to ask your opinion.

 

After nearly an hour discussion, KARA agreed to participate in the charity concert.

 

PGR: Manager oppa, you said we are one of the two artists right? Who are the other one that will perform besides us?

KARA’s Manager 2: Owh, its JYJ.