Flower

Fall in Love

 

Date: 30 December 2013

Venue: Olympic Gymnastic Arena

 

Today is the day! Gyuri’s first ever solo concert.

 

An hour before the concert start. In the makeup room, Gyuri are getting ready for a last touch up. The rehearsal had been done many times. She is now relaxing herself. She has to focus!

 

KARA members went to the room. Inside, there are only Gyuri, her stylist, her personal manager, KARA manager, her teacher and a staff.

 

GHR: Omo! Omo! Our leader…. =) Looks happy nowadays.

PGR: Of course, everything going with the plan. Although it difficult, but you guys and staff help be a lot!

JN: I know about that. But we are not talking about that! This is about the other thing… Do you have something that you want to tell us?...

PGR: No!..... Oh yeah, congratulation Nicole for your public-revealing-relationship! It getting chaos right?

JN: Unnie! It is not that! And I am fine with it. Too tired to even think about it. Just move on!

GHR: We are talking about your mister…. Mr.JJ?

PGR: Who? If you are talking about Jaejoong oppa, we are just friends. Ok!

JN: Just friend… Since when unnie call him oppa?

HSY: Gyuri nowadays are only busy with two things. Her concert and her phone =)

PGR: Ya! Can you guys please stop it!

KARA: Wooooo…. Our leader are blushing…

 

They are continuing teasing the leader. Suddenly one staff knocking the door.

 

Staff: Gyuri nuna!

PGR: Yes?

Staff: There is someone here want to meet you.

PGR: Come in.

Staff: Please come in, hyung. She is inside.

 

Here he is, Kim Jaejoong. On his hand is a bouquet of flowers.

 

KJJ: Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry to disturb.

KARA: Annyeonghaseyo. Anniyo. Please come on.

JN: Oppa. Do you want us to leave? We can give you space together.

KJJ: Ani. I am here just a moment. Just to give this to you.

 

Jaejoong gives Gyuri the flowers.The ‘coughing’ sounds can he heard from nowhere.

 

PGR: Kamsahamida oppa.

KJJ: Thank you for the invitation. We are just arrived. I am going now. Good luck for the concert =)

PGR: Kamsahamida oppa. Say thanks also to Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa for coming. Hope you will enjoy the show.

KJJ: Fighting!

PGR: Fighting!

 

After Jaejoong leave the room. The voices of those girls can be heard from outside. Very loud! They must be teasing their leader again.

 

KJY: Unnie… Good luck! If you feel nervous, just find us at VIP’s sit. We are cheering from you there!

HSY: Your mister also is there!

PGR: Aigoo… This kids…

 

15 minutes before the concert start. She is getting ready. Before she left the room. She looks at the flowers. She smiles =)