Son in law

Fall in Love

 

Date: 21 May, 2013

Place: Gyuri’s parent house

 

Today is Gyuri’s birthday. Her agency gave her two days off for spending her time with family. She has been busy lately with her solo album preparation. Her solo debut album is her work. From writing songs, choosing songs and others. Many people including her members helping her for the album. She has lots to do, 4 months left. She actually had been prepared for almost a year. Her experience while producing KARA’s album, helped her.

But for this two days, she not gonna talk about work. If not work, this is the other topic that her parents will always talk about.

 

Mr Park: When are you gonna bring my son-in-law?

Mrs Park: Before when, how about who?

Mr Park: I don’t even care who he is because I believe that whoever she choose is the right one. I just want to meet him! When, my dear?

PGR: No when! No who! Nobody.

Mrs Park: But you already 27! Please honey, find one…

Mr Park: Am I going to die without knowing about my son-in-law ?

PGR: Appa! Please don’t say that! I really love you. Both of you. Please be healthy.

Mrs Park: Since you rejected all blind that that omma and appa arraged for you, how about Hyunjoong-ie chingu? The ‘that guy’! Maybe he is the one…

PGR: Alright. I will do it! For omma and appa. But, if I don’t like him, I will reject him.

Mr Park: please at least think for a minute before you say no, my dear. You always say no without giving a thought.

PGR: It was because all the candidates are just….not my cup of tea.

Mrs Park: I hope ‘that guy’ is your cup of tea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Venue: Bar

 

KJJ, KHJ, PYC and their friends are having a chat when suddenly KHJ’s phone ringing.

 

KHJ: Hello!

PGR: Hello Oppa! It’s me! Gyuri!

KHJ: Owh, Gyuri. Wea? Do you not happy with my birthday present?

PGR: No, oppa. Thank you. You guys should give separate present. It was unfair! You are not married yet. Haha

KHJ: So funny, my dongsaeng. Wea?

PGR: About ‘that thing’, I agree.

KHJ: What?

PGR:  I agree to meet ‘that guy’!

KHJ: You agree to meet ‘that guy’. Ok. I will tell him.

PGR: Who is he?

KHJ: I will tell you later. I will call you!

PGR: Ok oppa. Thank you.

KHJ: No problem.

 

After Gyuri hang up the phone, KHJ looks at KJJ.

 

KHJ: You heard that right?

KJJ: Yeah.

KHJ: What are you going to do?

KJJ: …