That Guy

Fall in Love

 

Date: 2012

Vanue: Somewhere in Korea

 

KHJ called Han Seungyeon (HSY) to have a dinner date. They had been dating for almost 6 years. Once break up but because they trust and support each other, their relationship still strong even they are not in the same company anymore.

 

KHJ: … and, don’t forget to bring Gyuri.

HSY: Wea?

KHJ: ‘That one’!

HSY: Aaah… Ok! See you tonight then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Vanue: A beautiful restaurant in Seoul.

 

Three of them already ordered their dinner.

 

PGR: Why you asked me to come? To cover up? Neh…. Yours relationship are already being public.          Everyone know it! Why?

KHJ: You know, ‘that one’ that I asked you every year since your debut.

PGR: Ok. ‘That one’. You know, it is not that I refuse but, I am not ready!

KHJ: But, you reject it without knowing ‘that guy’ that asked you out!

PGR: I just don’t want to know who he is.

KHJ: Why? You know, every year he asked me to introduce him to you. Every freaking year! But you just reject it without knowing him! Just go out, as friend!

PGR: I am sorry, but no…

HSY: Is it because of your past? I don’t think he is a bad guy. Just give him a chance. Meet him once. Like Hyunjoong said, as a friend.

PGR: Seungyeon-ah… You know right?.....

         Can we please not talk about it. Please… Oppa… Chingu…

HSY: Ok.

KHJ: Ok. Let’s eat then.

 

After a dinner date, KHJ send both of them to PGR’s house. KHJ asked HSY to help him. She agreed. HSY decided to sleep at PGR’s house because tomorrow they will have a recording to attend. So, they will go together.

 

On a bed. Before sleeping. They are having heart-to-heart chat.

 

HSY: Can I talk about ‘that one’?

PGR: Now? OK then… What? Did oppa just asked you to help him?

HSY: Yes Gyuri! You know, I don’t think ‘that guy’ will cheat you like your previous boyfriend.

PGR: How are you sure?

HSY: Not that sure, but… not because of one guy cheat on you, every guy will do the same!

PGR: I know that. Actually I just afraid to fall in love again. My first love left me due to cancer.

HSY: God loves him more…

PGR: Yes, I know. He left me after my best friend left KARA. It breaks my heart L Because I really loves    him.

HSY: Gyuri…

PGR: Then come Lee Hyukjae(LHJ/Eunhyuk) in my life. I am being loyal to him. I tried to open my heart for a guy. But then, not even a year, he cheated on me! In front of me! I am so stupid!

HSY: I am sorry. It was us (KARA members) who introduce him to you right? Sorry…

PGR: It is not your fault. Not everybody fault. I am glad that I am now free… I can do what I want without being worry.

HSY: I am so glad at you, chingu. You are so strong.

PGR: I am not strong. I have my family, my precious members and friends who always with me. Thank you, chingu.

HSY: You are welcome, chingu… But, I also want you to be happy. Fall in love again. It has been two years right? You always busy with writing songs, produce new album for KARA. Are you not jealous of us? When we are going out dating, you sit at studio or at your home-mini-studio produce songs. Not feel lonely?

PGR: I am not. I have my family, my members, my chingu…

HSY: Lame excuses.

PGR: Lame! Don’t you remember when Hara and Junhyung relationship, you aka my chingu and Hyunjoong oppa relationship then Jiyoung and her coursemate relationship being reveal to public, I! Your Leader! Who answers all the questions. Make fans to understand. Don’t you remember that!

HSY: Hehehe… Of course I remember. You did that because you love us right?!

PGR: I love you. I love my members. I love KARA.

HSY: I love you too, Gyuri-ah…

PGR: I know. Hehe

HSY: Gyuri…

PGR: Yes.

HSY: Will you reject ‘that guy’ again.

PGR: I will accept it when I am ready. Ok?

HSY: I hope it sooner.

PGR: Btw, do you know who is ‘that guy’?

HSY: Curious?

PGR: Yeah, just wonder who is ‘that guy’ that never give up asking me out.

HSY: You know, I tried asking oppa. But he never told me. I will know if you agree to meet ‘that guy’.  Want me to ask again?

PGR: Never mind. Let’s sleep, we have to wake up early.

HSY: Night.