Meeting

Fall in Love

 

Date: 2013

Place: C-Jes meeting room

 

JYJ and KARA including their respective staff are having a meeting regarding to the charity concert.

 

JYJ’s Manager 1: We are welcoming KARA to our very tiny yet neat meeting room. I, as a representative from CJes will be a chairman for today meeting. As everyone already knows, in 2 months these two groups are going to perform at the charity concert. The sponsors’ representative and producer have already met the representative from both agencies yesterday. The other party suggests letting ourselves to organize the concert by ourselves with the help from them. Both our agencies think that it is a good idea. I also believe that each group has already being informed about this and having their discussion regarding this matter. From JYJ group, we have no problem to conduct this concert. Kim Jaejoong-shi will be the director. As everyone knows, Jaejoong-shi had been a director for JYJ solo concert before. Therefore, he has no problem regarding this.

KJJ:  JYJ concert and this charity concert are having totally different atmosphere and concept but I will take it as a challenge for me. I hope everyone will help each other to make this concert meaningful to our special guest.

KARA’s Manager 1: We had discussed and agree to conduct this concert together. Park Gyuri will be assistant director. This is her first time. I hope Jaejoong-shi will help her.

PGR: I also hope for everyone good cooperation. I will give my best to help Jaejoong-shi. Please take care of us. Thank you.        

 

The meeting takes a whole day. They discussed about songs, stage, lighting and sound, sitting arrangement, camera, activities and others. They will meet again in a month for a full rehearsal and organizing the venue. KJJ and PGR successfully conclude the meeting smoothly. Everyone is ready to go home.

 

KJJ: Gyuri-shi.

PGR: Yes.

KJJ: Thank you for helping me. You help me a lot. Your ideas are great!

PGR: I should thank you Jaejoong-shi. I never conduct any event before.

KJJ: But I heard that all KARA members contributed ideas to KARASIA last year right?

PGR: Yes, but we still have lots to learn from JYJ sunbae.

KJJ: I really admire you *KJJ said in very low voice to himself*

PGR: Pardon me, Jaejoong-shi.

KJJ: Nothing. You should go know. Your members are waiting.

PGR: Yes, I should. Thank you, sunbae. Goodbye.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Place: Bar

 

After a very busy day, KJJ went to a bar with Park Yoochun(PYC) to relax their hardworking brain.

 

PYC: Do you get?

KJJ: What? Get what?

PYC: Do you get to ask her out?

KJJ: Are you crazy to suddenly asking her out?

PYC: Hyung can use ‘director-assistant director-only meeting’ as an excuses right?

KJJ: I don’t think so. She only looks at me as her sunbae.

PYC: That’s why hyung should ask her out! Get to know her!

KJJ: I don’t think it’s the time yet.    

PYC: When is the time? Every time when we went out with Hyunjoong, you always ask him about her. Now, hyung have that opportunity, hyung should grab it!

KJJ: I don’t feel confident.

PYC: Is my hyung making a joke? Hyung is Kim Jaejoong. She will not reject hyung!

KJJ: I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt her. I am afraid if she will hurt because of me. I only want to protect her but I don’t know if I can. She was hurt before.