Holiday Spirit: Valentine's Day 2013

Genesis (Volume 01)

We were meant to be.

Yes you and me.

Forever we were.

Forever we are.

Source ß YongSeo couple of WGM

...xXx...

It takes only a second...

"You sure about that Joohyun?" one female questioned, a little worried and yet proud.

"I'm sure Taeyeon-Unnie," the girl assured, smiling brightly, books at hand. "It's just some afterschool tutoring."

"On top of library committee, orchestra, and your part-time job," the third teased, rolling her eyes.

"It'll be fun. You should join too Miyoung-Unnie," Joohyun encouraged, laughing lightly at Miyoung's disgusted expression.

"You know how bad my grades are," Miyoung reminded, sticking out her tongue. "If anything I should be getting tutored."

"Definitely," Taeyeon teased, giggling at Miyoung's offended expression.

"Hey!" Miyoung complained jokingly, breaking into laughter soon after.

...for Fates to collide...

Joohyun's laughter stopped as someone bumped into her shoulder, her heavy books slipping and falling to the floor, the papers stuck in them flying everywhere. She quickly moved to pick up her things.

"I'm so sorry," a male voice apologized profusely, immediately lowering to the ground to help her arrange and gather her things.

"It's fine," Joohyun reassured, smiling shyly. She looked up at him, taken by his looks but mature enough despite her young age, to look past it. His uniform was from her school, put on correctly though in a rush and a guitar bag was slung over his shoulder. He had his ears pierced and as he handed her the last of her papers, she noticed he had a ring on his index finger. 

"Joohyun!" her friends called impatiently from the corner, waiting for her to catch up after picking up her things. 

"Hurry up Yonghwa!" the male's three friends shouted at the other end of the sidewalk. "We're going to be late!"

...and impressions to be made...

"Sorry about my friends," the male apologized again, giving an amiable smile. The two stood up, the boy patiently helping her rearrange her things.

"It's no problem. I'm sorry about mine," the female amicably admitted, bowing lightly. "I'll see you around..."

"Yong-"

"Hurry up!" his friends urged again, obviously in a rush.

"Sorry!" the male quickly muttered before catching up to his friends. She watched him leave, thinking to herself. He seemed polite and nice. It was a shame they couldn't talk longer.

"Seo. Joo. Hyun!" her friends shouted, waving their hands. She turned around, catching up to her friends. 

"Geez you take a long time," Taeyeon mocked, rolling her eyes.

"But you two didn't even help," Joohyun reminded, half-scolding. 

"Well sorry," Tiffany joked, laughing. "Now let's go shopping!"

"Let's!" Taeyeon agreed.

...and names to stick.

She blinked.

He blinked.

"Yong?" she recalled faintly.

"Hyun?" he guessed, only having heard the last shout.

"What are you doing here?" the two asked each other awkwardly before laughing.

"I'm here for tutoring," Yonghwa admitted. "Language Arts isn't my best subject."

"Ah, I'm here to tutor for Language Arts," Joohyun stated, slightly surprised. "Would you be Jung Yonghwa?"

"...Seo Joohyun?" Yonghwa questioned, remembering the name given of his tutor.

The two blinked and laughed again.

"Pleased to meet you," Joohyun stated first, sticking her hand out.

"The pleasure's mine," Yonghwa agreed, shaking it calmly.

It only takes a second to fall in love...