NEW BEGINNINGS

SLEEPLESS IN SEOUL II

 

 

It wasn’t easy to come up with a plan. Or rather Jessica made sure it wasn’t. It had to be something special…something out of this world. She couldn’t have achieved it if it wasn’t from the ideas from her friends, Yuri and Taeyeon. The plan seemed simple enough. They had planned for a week and today was it.

It was night. Jessica drove Tiffany to her favourite restaurant by the beach. It had a breathtaking view of the ocean. For Tiffany, the sound of water patting the beach was enough to satisfy her.

All those stress, gone. After a heartwarming meal, Jessica took Tiffany’s hand, gripped it tight, and went down together to the beach. Tiffany was so happy to be on the seaside. She giggled and smiled and was tiptoe-ing gleefully in the sand. It was always her dream to spend time on the beach. Jessica’s heart melted seeing her love so delighted. She knew she did the right thing.

While Tiffany was distracted, Jessica slipped her hand into her pocket and held out a square pink box.

“TIFFANY,” Jessica called loudly over the sounds of the ocean, held her hand, and kneeled, “will you marry me?”

Tiffany’s mouth fell apart forming an O. Her right hand held her chest as her breathing fastened. Her chest was pounding. She could hardly breathe. They exchanged eye contact for a long time.

“YES!”