THE COLLOSUS OF HER LIVE

SLEEPLESS IN SEOUL II

 

It has been a year since that fateful night. The night that changed Jessica’s life forever. The night she met Tiffany. The night that intertwined the two souls together in a seemingly endless convulsions of affections, the kind that everyone dreamt to find once in their lives. Tiffany had rescued Jessica from the dark abyss her life was into and she was never the same again since, for the better.

“HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TIFFANY!!!!”

Jessica threw her arms around her lover as she just barely opened her eyes from slumber. It was a beautiful morning, birds chirping and the sky sea blue. They hugged and kissed passionately. They were staying together now.

“I thought you forgot,” Tiffany said slyly.

“I would never. Hang on, I prepared something special for breakfast!” Jessica rushed out of the bedroom and ran into the kitchen. Tiffany raised her eyebrow in anticipation as she heard echoes of utensils clanging.

“Hehe your favourite! Mushroom soup with bacon and cheese!!!”

Tiffany didn’t need her sight, the scent was more than enough to make her stomach growl with desperation. Tiffany smiled and looked at Jessica. The mystery of how Tiffany could even make eye contact remained shrouded.

“Oh you shouldn’t have!” Tiffany could not hold down her ecstasy. It was not the food that made her feeling elated, rather that it was prepared by the woman she loved, the love of her life, made it so much more special. No money could buy that.

“But I did,” Jessica said teasingly before leaning in for a kiss. Both of them shared a long kiss. Tiffany jumped on top of Jessica and started to undress her when the latter stopped her.

“I’m sorry I can’t. I will be late for university,” Jessica said with a hint of urgency. Noticing how Tiffany grumbled in disappointment, she quickly added teasingly, “But I’ll make it up to you tonight.” Tiffany giggled at her reply and nodded. She had to let her lover go.

“Quick Tiff, eat your breakfast before it gets cold. Don’t worry about cleaning it up. I’ll do it once I get back.”

“Jess, just because I’m blind doesn’t mean I can’t take care of myself you know?” Tiffany remarked with a little hurt in her voice.

“You know I didn’t mean that sweetie. I just…I…” Jessica tried to explain but gave in, “Yeah you are right, I’m sorry.”

Jessica quickly changed into her clothes and gave Tiffany one last kiss before leaving. She hates leaving her but she had no choice. Space is essential in every relationship.