ROUTINE

SLEEPLESS IN SEOUL II

 

 

Jessica was in her second year of Theater Studies, her second love. She loved theatrology very much and hoped to pursue a career in acting. After university, she would still work part-time at the high class restaurant that she hated, but at least the pay was good.

She was usually very attentive but today her mind wandered off places. She had something in her mind, something of grave magnitude of importance, not something that she could just shrug off for the moment. She wanted to propose to Tiffany. It was an enormous decision to make and she decided that she needed assistance in making such decree.

She had lunch with Yuri and discussed her intentions with her.

“MARRIAGE!?” Yuri’s jaw fell apart and eyes wide open.

“Jess, are you sure you want to commit now?”

“It’s already been a year, Yuri. I don’t wanna hold anything back.”

“But what about finance? Getting legal is not easy.”

“I got my part time job and the pay is more than enough to sustain both of us. Plus, Tiffany is giving home tuition daily. We can handle it.”

“Have you both talked about this before?”

“No. I wanted to surprise her.”

The conversation continued until it was concluded that the decision was too big for even Yuri to make. It had to be weighed by Jessica herself. While she was working, she paced back and forth, haunted by that very thought.

“What’s up, Jessica? You look troubled,” her new promoted boss (and best friend too), Taeyeon remarked. Jessica spilt the beans and the outcome was still the same. She had to decide. Nobody could do it for her.

 

 

***

 

 

Tiffany had cancelled her tuition for the day. She wanted to surprise her lover back. After feeding her dog, Cookie, she grabbed her cane and purse and left for the market which was within walking distance. Using her intuition and experience, she gracefully darted from one store to another, buying the ingredients she needed for something special. That having said and done, she went back home to cook.

Hours passed by as she skillfully threw all the ingredients into the frying pan and resulting in a mouthwatering aroma, flooding the kitchen. She smiled with content. Being blind didn’t stop her from doing regular activities.

She had just finished serving the last dish when she heard the car pulled into the garage. “She’s home,” Tiffany monologued excitedly.

“Woah what’s that smell?” Jessica sniffed the air hungrily.

“SURPRISE DINNER SWEETHEART!!! Go on take a shower before feasting!” Tiffany pushed Jessica into the bathroom playfully.

“Do you want to join me?”

“Mmmm, not yet,” Tiffany put a finger on Jessica’s lips, causing the latter to close her eyes and sigh satisfyingly, “Save it for later. Now go on bathe!!!”

“Yes ma’am!” Jessica saluted her, which garnered her another playful push.

Jessica showered quickly. Nobody could resist the aroma of the food prepared by her other half. It was just that good.

Feeling all fresh and smelling lovely, Jessica sat at the dinner table and feasted. Boy did it taste spectacular.

Tiffany was cleaning the dishes when she felt Jessica wrapping her hands around her waist, leaning the latter’s head on her shoulders.

“How was your day?” Jessica asked before sniffing Tiffany’s hair and planted a kiss on her neck. Tiffany moaned as she felt the lips on her sensitive area on her neck.

“Hang on, let me finish the dishes.”

“Screw the dishes.” Jessica lifted Tiffany and seated her on the sink. They kissed. A long, deep and passionate kiss that revealed the true affection both souls had for each other. Jessica held Tiffany’s lower thighs, pushing them up to her waist, clipping her body, as Jessica began savagely undressing Tiffany. She removed her shirt and was about to proceed below when Tiffany stopped her.

“Slow down tiger. I want it to last. Today is our special day.” Tiffany cupped Jessica’s cheek, looking in the latter’s eyes with her eye-smile.

“God, your eyes are beautiful,” Jessica whispered.

Tiffany leaned in slowly towards Jessica and began with a nibble on her bottom lip. Jessica’s heart beat elevated and her breath became fast and heavy. Her chest was pounding. Her back arched. She couldn’t take the teasing anymore and she met Tiffany’s lips with such force and their tongues invaded each other’s mouths, drowning their moans.

Tiffany began kissing Jessica’s chin before moving downwards to her neck, which cause the latter to shiver in excitement. Tiffany smiled. She ed Jessica’s shirt slowly, button by button, which was thrown on the floor as she started kissing the latter’s chest and moved to her cleavage. She could hear Jessica’s heart pounding in her chest, which was rising back and forth rapidly.

“Wow you smell good.”

Jessica’s tilted her head backwards, trembling, sign that she could not hold it back much longer when her lover began unclasping her bra. Tiffany enjoyed her dominance and continued her teasing a little while longer before serving the main course of the night.