Chapter Two

Eight Type of Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. Someone that I know the most.

I’m sure that Jessica will be fine; she just need time to re-build her energy. She doesn’t like me to be involved in her problems; she told me that she felt embarrassed to talk about it with me. We have known each other the longest, long before our debut. We had been friend since the trainee day as we reached our dream together. We know each other too well and that’s why sometimes we become too harsh on each other. However, I began to worry about her after what Yuri told me. She never became weak of solving her own problems; because I know she will solve it no matter what. We’re not that expressive toward each other by showing our lovely side to one and another. We’re kind of watching and praying silently behind each other back. But, I can’t believe that our manager sent me to come to her house to check on her condition. It didn’t mean that I don’t want to see her. I honestly missed her as I felt the comeback with only my seven sisters isn’t enough, it needed to be with her. I decided to enter her huge bedroom, and here she is. She gazed upon the window, not knowing that I have entered her sanctuary place.

“Sica...” I called her name as I began to get close to her side. She turned back and smiled faintly toward me. I smiled back awkwardly; I don’t know what to do.

“Look, let’s not fight for today! I will be a good girl, Sica.” I said to her with my blushing cheek as I felt embarrassed to say it. She nodded and smiled again.

“Hyo, what are you doing here?” She asked me with those questioning eyes. I sat on a chair beside her and sighed softly.

“Manager oppa sent me here. It’s weird, right? He should have asked Fany rather than me.” I answered with a bitter smile I had put on.

“No. He’s right. You should be the one to come here.” She smirked, the playful yet cute smirk. I held her hands, caressed it soothingly.

“I don’t know how to become caring toward you, Sica. However, just for today we won’t be the violent couple and let’s become the sweet one!” I stated as a matter of fact. She laughed as I do the same.

“Hyo, I’m fine though.” She muttered the words slowly that I barely heard. If it weren’t because of the close gap between us, I wouldn’t hear those words.

“You’re not!Sica, I always believe in you that your problems will eventually be solved. When you said that you’re fine even though I know you aren’t, I would only smile as I understood that you could do it by yourself. You’re a warrior, the tough and strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter