Chapter Six

Eight Type of Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someone that helps me solve the problem.

White Day supposed to be the best day of my life, yet I felt the other way around. It was our break time, so that we could do anything. However, here I was feeling lonely in my own dorm. I couldn’t go home as I needed to take care of one of my beloved eonni, Jessica Jung to be exact. She didn’t want to move an inch from her bed and kept herself in a deep slumber without knowing how much I tried to kill this boredom for keeping her company. Sunny eonni, Tiffany eonni, Yoona eonni and Yuri eonni went to their dates with their respective boyfriends which made them left early in the morning so that no one would stop their reckless actions. On the other hand, I guessed that the other eonnis had gone home for their so called holiday. There was a reason for me to stay behind with Jessica eonni, it wasn’t because she couldn’t take care of herself but I had a mission to do for her. Fany eonni had begged me to find a good man for Jessica eonni so that she finally could move on, and the others had apparently agreed with the reason that all the guys that I know are good guys not like theirs. I heard my room’s door had been cracked open and as I looked up I saw the still-rubbing-sleepy-eyes Jessica eonni walked toward me. I smiled to her as she joined me in my bed while hugging me tightly in her arms with her head rested on my shoulder. She looked cute without trying, that’s how GorJess she is.

“Eonni, you can’t sleep like this. I would get sore in all part of my bodies and I won’t go to our schedule in a perfect condition.” I reasoned her, yet she didn’t move at all from the position we had been up to.

“Shut up! Don’t you know this is called expressing love? Stop being as strict about the PDA thingy as your eonnis really like to do it in front of and behind the cameras.” She told me with not so angry tone yet louder than I expected. She got up and laid her head on my shoulder.

“You and I, we aren’t that close. We’re awkward with each other eonni. You hate me sometimes.” I told her, my voice was a little bit sad yet I couldn’t really tell how sad I was.

“I love you, Joohyunie. You’re so strict in everything you do that makes me sick of your attitude, but I do love you.” Jessica eonni said with the evident regretful look on her face.

“If you really love me that much, you need to do something for me and without complaining.” I begged her with the not-so-called-aegyo. I smiled sincerely at her whom she responded with the suspicious look yet she nodded at last

“I will only ask some questions, you just need to answer it honestly. So, first question. Have you finish your heartbreak phase? You need to explain it too.” I asked her questions with the so-full-of-questions I had formulated in my notes this morning in my right hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter