Chapter Three

Eight Type of Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Someone that can understand me well

I opened my dorm’s door slowly with my tired body that couldn’t be helped yet longed to catch some sleep soon. As I entered the room I saw Jessica sat on the sofa alone with the -TV in front of her, her eyes might be directed to the screen but I knew her mind wasn’t. Jessica is a sleepy-head; she should be asleep at this hour and not watching late-night news that’s totally not her favorite. The other members probably had slept without knowing their ice princess was pulling herself in her sorrow again. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a big bowl of ice cream that I had been labeled with Jessica’s name in it. I just wanted to make sure that other members won’t eat it and Jessica’s name was the best solution. They wouldn’t dare to touch it. I went back to the TV room with the bowl of ice cream and two spoons inside it. I approached her and sat beside her. She didn’t move neither looked at my direction. She was drowning in her mind too deep to realize my presence. I sighed deeply, but Jessica still didn’t budge.

“Sica, is it still hurt?” I asked her while patting her shoulder. She looked into my eyes with the sleepy yet sad expression on her face.

“Yes, Taengoo.” She answered with the hoarse voice that I couldn’t recognize as her voice. It made me sure that she just cried.

“You can’t sleep, can you?” I stated as she answered with the vague smile. At this moment, I just want to her to bed but I didn’t do so.

"Do you want ice cream?” I offered her and gave her the other spoon. I laughed dorkily to make her smile as well. I took a spoon of ice cream and she did the same.

“You need to move on, Sica.” I suggested to her, she looked down while playing with her spoon. It was so obvious that she held her cry.

“I know how hard it is. But, you began...” I stopped talking as I can’t find a good word to describe it. I didn’t want to hurt this girl anymore.

“I know I began to go crazy, Taeng. I’m look like an insane person due to a severe depression. I’m a mess, right?” Jessica said with the b tears in her eyes.

“No, Sica. I want to say that you began to make us worry.” I said with the tightening grip in my spoon and she looked down. I held up her head so that she faced me.

“I know it hurts so much and how it felt like. But, he doesn’t worth it. Sica, you can get a better guy. Trust me!” I said while her cheek lovingly.

“Taeyeonnie, it’s not that easy.” She said incoherently as her tears wouldn’t stop falling. I sighed distressed and rubbed her tears away.

“It’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter