Chapter One

Eight Type of Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Someone that always be the first to come

I went back to dorm earlier to accompany Jessica after the incident that happened this evening. I asked our manager to do it as I know she will need a shoulder to cry on after all the shocked event. I heard a sobbing sound coming from Sooyoung-Jessica’s room, it must be her. I opened the SooSica’s bedroom door carefully; I tried to make less noise as I don’t want to startle her. I saw her laying on the bed while hugging her knees in a tight embrace. It hurt me to see this side of her, the vulnerable Jessica that I barely see since our eleven years of friendship. She might have this strong façade in front of the camera, yet I know she’s just the cry-baby Jessica that likes to cry a lot. I sat on the edge of her bed; it shocked me after realizing that she’s actually asleep. I laid next to her and hugged her from the back. I caressed her silky-brunette hair to soothe her from the nightmare she has been up to. I whispered ‘I love you’ in her left ear without waking her up from her deep slumber. Eventually, she woke up. She faced me with a faint smile on her pale face. She got me into her embrace as I felt her lips in the crook of my neck. I patted her back softly reassuring her that everything will be alright.

“Yul, why are you here?” She asked in our hugging moment like I was some kind of teddy bear that could make her feel better.

“I actually don’t know either. I just felt the urge to come here. Do I need any reason?” I stated as she giggled over my confused remark.

“No. I’m just glad you’re here as I know you will come here.” She said and ended our koala session. I looked into her face and rubbed her dried tears.

“Did you just cry, Sica baby?” I muttered and looked at the visible trail of dried tears in her pale yet soft cheek. I caressed both of her cheeks softly.

“I guess so. That’s why I need you here so much.” She answered distressed. I intertwined our hands together; I grasped her hands into my hands.

 “The Ice Princess really needs a friend then?” I asked teasingly. I grinned at her, showing my dorky smile that I like to put on.

“Yeah, I really need one.” She told me with the sad tone. She smiled, not her usual genuine trademark smile that I personally love.

 “I am here, Sica.” I said to her as she began to hug me again. I couldn’t hear he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter