Dangerous Woman

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

Short update! I changed my format and tried a different one. Thank you for the comments and subscriptions guys! It really helped. :D 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jesse was busy attending meetings that he hasn’t got a chance to get to know Tiffany.

‘Aish! I can’t talk to Tiffany personally with all these meetings!’  Jesse thought and he was getting a little frustrated.

‘Good thing my meetings for today are all done. I just need to sign some papers.’ He called Tiffany to bring the papers that needs to be signed. He was standing near the door waiting for Tiffany to some in. And then Tiffany came in his office right away.

 

Tiff: Mr. Jung?

Jesse: Hey Tiffany, I told you to just call me Jesse if we’re just alone.

Tiff: Oh, I’m sorry I’m still not used to it.

 

As Tiffany walks to Jesse’s desk, Jesse followed her from behind and wrap his arms around his waist but the suddenly..

 

Jess: AAAAHHHHHHH! OUCH! DAMN IT! THAT HURTS! WTF WOMAN!

Tiff: That’s for trying to molest me. *merong*

Tiffany threw Jesse on the floor when he wrapped his arms around him which caused him to land on his back.

Jess: How the hell did you do that?! Your dangerous!!

Tiff: *shows innocent face* My dad taught me Martial Arts so you better not touch me again. *winks*

 

Tiffany walks out the door with a smirk on her face, leaving a dumb founded Jesse.

‘Damn, I can’t try to flirt with her with such skills. But I really like her! Should I try being nice?’ Jess thought while standing up and finishing those papers.

 

TBC

----------------------

So, how was it? I'll update as soon as I can :D