The Meeting

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

Tiffany woke up extra early today. Today was her first day of work in the Jung Corp. She was hired as the new secretary of the Director of the company. Getting ready, she ate her breakfast, took a bath, wore her office outfit, applied some make up and went out for work.

As she enters the building, she went straight to the elevator and went to the floor of the director’s office. When she reached the 25th floor, she was greeted by a short haired blond girl.

“Hi! You must be Tiffany, my name is Sunny and I was assigned to assist you on your first day of work” The blonde haired girl said.

“Ah yes I’m Tiffany. Hi nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends.” Tiffany said while showing her eye smile.

“Wow! You have a pretty eye smile! Cuute! Come on, I’ll take you to your office” Sunny said while using her aegyo.

 

Meanwhile….

Jesse’s POV

“Ugh. I hate heavy traffics in the morning. Damn it!” I cursed because I can’t wait to see my new secretary.

As the lights turn green, I drove my way to our building using my BMW.

………….

I reached the office after a couple of minutes and as I walked inside the lobby, employees lined up and bowed to me one by one showing their respect. I went straight to the elevator to go to my office. As the elevator door opens on the 25th floor, Sunny was already there waiting for me.

“Good morning Director Jung, your new secretary is already waiting for you inside your office.” Sunny said

“Thanks Sunny, is she hot? And I told you to just call me by my first name if there are no other people.” I told her because she’s my friend ever since we were kids.

“Hahahaha sorry Jesse oppa, I always tend to forget. And as for your secretary, you’ll just have to figure that out yourself.” Sunny said, laughing. Hmpf.

“Aww okay. See you Sunny!” I waved goodbye to Sunny as I go inside my office.

As I open the door to my office, I was greeted by an angel, perhaps? I was too shocked to speak as the girl smiled at me. I need to get this girl! N.O.W!

“Hi, are you my new secretary?” I said as I was still too shocked. I lost my cool!

“Good morning Mr. Jung and yes, I’m Tiffany Hwang, your new secretary.” Tiffany bowed at me and showed her eye smile. Wow! Just, wow.

“I hope we can work well together. And just call me Jesse when it’s just the two of us.” I told her and gave her my infamous wink and walked to my desk and she went outside my office and placed herself beside my door where her table is placed.

 

Tiffany’s POV

As I was waiting inside my boss’ office, the door suddenly opened revealing a totally handsome guy in his suit. He’s Mr. Jung, Sunny showed me a picture of him earlier, Even though he’s not wearing a tie, he still looks formal. The guy was too shocked as if he saw a ghost. But after a few minutes, he was back to his senses and approached me nervously.

“Hi, are you my new secretary?” He said, while still looking a little shocked.

“Good morning Mr. Jung and yes, I’m Tiffany Hwang, your new secretary.” I bowed at him and showed my infamous eye smile.

“I hope we can work well together. And just call me Jesse when it’s just the two of us.” He told me and gave me a wink.

‘Wait, is he flirting with me? I don’t mind though ‘cause he’s totally my type. But, this is an office and he’s my boss. We’ll just see where this is going.’ I thought as I walked outside his office and went to my desk which is just beside his door.

 

Jesse’s POV

“Whew, that girl is just too good to be true. I have to get her! I want her! She’ll be with me in bed in no time. hehehe” I said while smirking and thinking of something on how am I going to approach her.

 

TBC

-----------------------------------------

That's my first chapter! This is my first time and I'm having a hard time making storie. Sorry :)

Next update will be soon! :D