Christmas Eve

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

It’s already 6pm and Tiffany was still panicking on what to wear for tonight. She was excited and nervous in meeting Jesse’s family. She was scared that his family will not like her. She kept on panicking for an hour until she was finished and Jesse just knocked on the door exactly 7pm.

“Hi babe you look wonderful.” Jesse greeted his girlfriend who choose to wear something simple but wonderful at the same time.

“Thank you babe and you look good too.” Tiffany smiled while giving him a small peck on his lips.

“So, shall we?” Jesse offers his hand for Tiffany to take.

As the two were on Jesse’s car, Jesse noticed that Tiffany was a little too quiet today. He decides to take Tiffany’s hand and give it a little squeeze while his eyes were on the road.

“Are you okay babe?” Jesse asked.

“Yes but I’m just a little nervous.” Tiffany softly said.

“Don’t worry babe just show them who you really are.” Jesse said.

“Really?” Tiffany replied.

“Yes, because that’s the Tiffany that I fell in love with.” Jesse sheepishly smiled at his own comment.

“Aww babe you’re so sweet.” Tiffany said while blushing.

As the two arrived, Jesse takes Tiffany’s hand and walked to the mansion. Their things were taken care of by the maids. Tiffany was amazed by the beauty of Jesse’s mansion. The two walked to the huge living room where Jesse’s family was sitting. Tiffany was hiding behind Jesse’s back.

“Mom and dad?” Jesse spoke.

“Oh Jesse you’re here! And wait, isn’t that Tiffany?” His dad said which made Tiffany come out from Jesse’s back.

“Good Evening Mr. Jung.” Tiffany politely bowed to Mr. Jung.

“Oh my Jesse, is she who I think she is?” His mother suddenly came out of the kitchen.

“Yes mom and dad. Her name is Tiffany and she is my lovely girlfriend. I know that dad already knows her because she is my secretary.” Jesse proudly said.

“Good evening Mrs. Jung, it’s an honor to finally meet you.” Tiffany bowed to Jesse’s mom.

Jesse’s parents were shocked and looked at each other. After a while, his parents smiled and looked at Tiffany.

“Oh my Jesse, she is lovely indeed! Hi Tiffany, I’m Jesse’s mother, Jane but you can just call me mom.” Jesse’s mom said while she approached Tiffany and gave her a hug. Tiffany can’t believe that Jesse’s family accepted her.

“You’re one lucky guy Jesse. Don’t let Tiffany go and don’t hurt her or I’ll beat you up.” His dad said to Jesse.

“Hurting her will be the last thing I’ll ever do.” Jesse said happily. He finally can tell the whole world how happy he is.

The four were chatting together until they heard someone yell.

“OPPA!” A girl ran towards Jesse and suddenly gave him a Koala hug.

“Hi Krystal! Did you miss me?” Jesse said while putting his younger sister down.

“Of course oppa! Did you buy me a present?” Krystal spoke.

“Of course I did. I can never forget my baby sister. Come here I’m going to introduce you to someone. Tiffany this is Krystal my baby sister. Krystal this is Tiffany, my girlfriend.” Jesse introduced the two. Krystal smiled at Tiffany.

“Wow oppa! You have a pretty girlfriend! Is she going to be my new unnie?” Krystal said. She wants to have an older sister too.

“Ask her not me.” Jesse said.

“Fany unnie, please?” Krystal said with cute puppy eyes.

“Of course Krystal! I’d love to.” Tiffany said showing her eye smile.

“YEY!” Krystal jumped happily and hugged Tiffany.

After a while of chatting, dinner was ready and they’ve decided to eat dinner. After eating dinner, Mrs. Jung showed Tiffany some baby pictures of Jesse which made Jesse really embarrassed.

“Oh my gosh babe you’re so cute!” Tiffany squealed.

“Mom put that away! It’s so embarrassing.” Jesse spoke.

“But Jesse you’re so cute!” His mom said.

After a couple of embarrassing moments, they finally decided to sleep in their rooms. Jesse and Tiffany will be sharing a room together.

Tiffany showered first to freshen up. After a while, it was Jesse’s turn to take a bath. It was time to prepare Tiffany’s gift for him.