Arrival

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

Told you this one's longer :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Jesse’s plane landed in New York, he was greeted by his guards that will him to his hotel suite. It’s already 6 in the evening which means its morning in Korea. After reaching his hotel suite, he called Tiffany right away.

 

Tiff: Babe?

Jess: Hey babe, I’m already here in New York. I miss you. How are you?

Tiff: I miss you too. I’m fine but it’s still kind of sad that you’re not here with me. By the way, how about you take a rest? You‘re still jet lagged from the flight.

Jess: I will rest. I just want to hear your voice first. I’ll talk to you later, okay? I love you.

Tiff: I love you too babe.

 

With that, Jesse slept from exhaustion.

 

The next morning, Jess woke up and went to their office in New York.

 

Back in Korea, Tiffany is still lonely when Jesse left. She tried to distract herself by doing some office and housework. She redesigned her room and placed pictures of her and Jess on her wall. After the weekend was done, she went to work with still a gloomy face.

 

Sunny: Hi Fany! Omo! Why do you look so sad?

Tiff: Oh it’s nothing. I’m fine.

Sun: Are you sure? Do you have a fever?

Tiff: No, I’m just a little tired from redesigning my room last weekend.

Sun: Oh. I thought because you miss our boss hehehehe. Well take care of yourself Fany ah.

 

Sunny was right, she misses her boyfriend/boss. As a couple of hours passed by, it was already time for lunch. Tiffany was in no mood to eat but then some guy approached her.

 

??: Hi, your name is Tiffany, right? I’m Choi Siwon by the way and I’m one of the models for this company.

Tiff: Oh, hi there do you need anything? Mr. Jung is not actually around.

Siwon: Oh no I’m not looking for him, I actually want to invite you to lunch.

Tiff: Sorry but I actually still have a lot of work to do. ‘And my boyfriend is your boss.’

Siwon: Come on, it’s just lunch? It’s not like you have a boyfriend or something.

Tiff: Actually, I do have one.

Siwon: What? No way, I don’t see anyone that picks you up when going home.

Tiff: That’s because he’s buys. Now if you’ll excuse me, I would like to continue my work.

Siwon: This is so not the end of it. You’ll be falling for my charms baby. *winks*

Tiff: Ugh. You disgust me.

 

When Siwon left, Tiffany actually felt relieved. She continued to work and ate a sandwich that she made before going to work. As the whole after continues, she received a call from someone that she really miss.

 

*phone ringing*

Tiff: Now who is it this time?!

*Caller: Jess Babe*

Tiff: Omo! Hello Babe?!

Jess: Hey babe! I miss youuuuuuuu! How are you doing?

Tiff: I’m fine and I miss you too. Go home already, please?

Jess: Babe, you know I can’t. But I’m trying to sped things up a bit and it’s really going well. If all goes well I might go home early.

Tiff: Really?!

Jess: Yes babe, so behave yourself okay?

Tiff: shouldn’t you be the one who should behave? You’re the bad boy.

Jess: well I’m a good boy now! Anyway, are there any updates from work?

Tiff: Well none except for your cancelled appointments.

Jess: Okay, well I have to go now. I have a meeting in two minutes. Bye babe, I love you babe.

Tiff: Love you too babe.

 

And with that one phone call, Tiffany’s day was complete.