Date and Confession

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

Hand still hurts T.T But here's an update! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only 6am but a certain brunette was already panicking early in the morning.

 

Tiff: OMG! What should I wear? He said something casual but I want to look good in front of him. Today I’m going to stop being totally cold and b*tchy towards him and show him the real sweet me. *smiles*

 

While Tiffany was busy panicking, Jesse just woke up from his sleep and will also start preparing for her date with Tiffany.

 

Jess: Huh, it’s only 7am. Was I that excited? Oh well, better prepare then.

 

After a couple of more hours, Jesse was done preparing and went to Tiffany’s house.

 

*ding dong*

Tiff: He’s here already?! I hope he likes what I’m wearing.

*opens the door*

Jess: Hi Tif-oh my you’re beautiful *stares*

Tiff: Oh. Thank you. You look handsome too even though you’re not wearing your suit. *blushes*

Jess: Thanks. Uhm, so, shall we go now?

Tiff: Okay.

 

The two headed towards Jesse’s car, still admiring each other’s features. (Outfits: Jesse and Tiffany).

 

Jess: Fany, do you want to go to the amusement park?

Tiff: yes Jess! *smiles*

Jess: Then off to the amusement park!

 

When they reached the amusement park, Tiffany pulled Jesse as soon as they went inside. They went inside a haunted house, rode some scary and romantic rides, and ate some snacks. Tiffany didn’t let go of Jesse’s hands the whole time.

 

Tiff: Jesse! Can you get that for me? *pouts*

Jess: Oh? I should win the game to have it though. I’ll try winning it for you.

 

Jesse tried many times but he failed. He kept on trying until Tiffany gave up.

 

Tiff: It’s okay if you didn’t get it Jesse, you’ll get it next time. *smile*

Jess: I wish I could give it to you. *pouts*

Tiff: Aww it’s ok Jesse. Come on, sit here and let’s eat.

Jess: Ok. I’ll go to the bathroom first.

 

Tiffany waited for Jesse to come back but he’s taking so long and she starts worrying. She kept on thinking about him when someone suddenly covered her eyes.

 

Tiff: Omo! Who are you!?

??: Hey babe.

Tiff: Jesse? OMG! You scared me!

Jess: Sorry. Here.

Tiff: You got the price?! How?

Jess: It’s a secret. *winks* But why didn’t you use your self defense against me?

Tiff: Because the scent was familiar to yours and when you started to speak, I knew it was you. Anyway, thank you Jesse. *kiss* Or should I say, babe? Hahahaha.

 

After they ate, they rode the Ferris wheel before the day ends. Tiffany didn’t know that Jesse is up to something until they reached the top of the Ferris wheel.

 

Jess: Tiff, I have something to say.

Tiff: Sure, what is is?

Jess: I know I’ve been too much of a ert to you from these past couple of weeks. But believe it or not, I’ve never met another woman as amazing as you. I stopped going to the bar because I was sure that there’ll be no woman in there that can be as amazing as you. I tried my usual ways of picking up a girl but it didn’t work on you. You made my heart flutter and you made me breathless. In other words, you effortlessly make me fall for you in every little thing you do. So all I’m asking is, will you give me a chance and let me be your man?

But before Tiffany could answer, the Ferris wheel door opened and they went out. Jesse led her in the middle of the amusement park which is in front of the Carousel.

 

Jess: Wait here Tiff.

Tiff: W-wait where are you going?!

 

Jess ran away and the lights went off. Tiffany was scared but suddenly, a spotlight was right in front of her. And under the spotlight were Jesse and some guys. He was going to dance in front of her.

Dance.

 

After they danced, Jesse approached Tiffany with a red rose on his hand and he knelt in front of her. The people inside the amusement park were staring.

 

Jess: So, can you let me be your man?

Tiff: YES OF COURSE! *cries*

Jesse: why are you crying?

Tiff: I’m just so happy! Thank you Jesse! That was very romantic!

Jess: Anything for you. So, babe?

Tiff: Yes, babe?

Jess: I love you.

Tiff: I love you too.

 

And with that, they shared their first kiss. Tiffany broke off their kiss after hearing some explosions from the sky and saw that it was fireworks. They watched it for a while and went home straight to Tiffany’s house.

 

Tiff: Thank you for today babe. You really made me happy.

Jess: I’d do much more just for you.

Tiff: Uhm babe, will you stay here for the night? Please? You’ll be leaving tomorrow and I want to spend the remaining hours before you leave.

Jess: Okay. I would want to spend it with you as well.

 

And with that, they went inside Tiffany's house.

 

TBC

how was it? :D