Shopping

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

 

Jesse and Tiffany were shopping for some gifts. The mall was too crowded so Jesse decided to shop to one his family’s malls at night after closing time so they can have the place for themselves.

“So babe, we have our mall just for the two of us. I told the staffs that they will be paid for working overtime so don’t hesitate okay?” Jesse said to a dazed Tiffany.

“Really? Yey! I never shopped in an empty shopping mall before! Here’s the deal babe, let’s split up and buy gifts for everyone. Okay?” Tiffany suggested. It was the perfect time to look for something for his boyfriend.

“Okay deal. I already gave you details about my family. So you’re on your own. Let’s meet here at the entrance, okay?” Jesse said.

“Okay!” Tiffany squealed.

As the two separate ways, Jesse easily went to some shops to buy things for his family and friends. He was done after an hour and a half but he still needs to buy one more thing. And that is a gift for Tiffany this Christmas.

“hmmmmm what should I get for Tiffany?” Jesse thought. He looked at some jewelries but he thought that those things were too mainstream. But then he remembered something.

“Ah! I know! I bet she won’t be expecting this one.” Jesse thought and wondered around the mall to buy the things that he needed for Tiffany’s present.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the mall, Tiffany was almost done buying presents for her friends, family, and her boyfriend’s family. After completing the task, she thought she was done but then she remembered something.

“Omo! I haven’t bought anything for my babe yet!” Tiffany spoke to no one since she’s not with Jesse at the moment. She thought some things that she may give to her boyfriend. She kept on thinking until she passed by one store and then, boom! She finally got an idea.

“I hope my babe will love this.” Tiffany smirked at the thought.

After a while, the two were finish shopping and met at the entrance of the mall. Jesse’s things were already in his car and he was just waiting for Tiffany.

“Babe, I’m here already! Are you done shopping?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes babe, I was done 20 minutes ago.” Jesse said while helping Tiffany carry her things.

“Oh okay. Let’s go home. I still need to wrap gifts.” Tiffany was a little tired from all the shopping.

“Why didn’t you just ask the stores to wrap those presents?” Jesse asked.

“I want to wrap the presents myself. It’s more fun.” Tiffany replied showing some eye smile which made Jesse’s heart flutter.

“Okay if that’s what you want. Come on, I’ll send you home so you can rest.” Jesse said as he saw Fany yawning earlier.

“Okay.” Tiffany replied.

The two drove off to Tiffany’s house and Jesse bids goodbye to his girlfriend.

“Good Night babe, I’ll just pick you up at 7pm on the 24th, okay?” Jesse said.

“Okay babe. Good Night babe, I love you. Be careful on your way home.” Tiffany kissed his boyfriend good night.

“I love you too babe. Sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Jesse said jokingly as he walked to his car and drove home.